All Comments on 'Tim My Neighbor'

by orvette1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ALnMontereyALnMontereyover 13 years ago
wish i was your neighbor

A great story. i really loved reading it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sure liked this one

So fucking hot! Gives me nasty, dirty feelings and fantasies about being in Tim's place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Asian Neighbor Dan

This story starts right after a big snow storm hitting the northeast this past winter, I went over to my neighbors house with my snow blower( I did it after every storm) and helped him with his driveway, it was just the thing to do for a next door neighbor. Anyway five months later his little girl is having a birthday party and I was invited me over for burgers and cake etc. She was the oldest of three girls and she was turning ten, it is now summer and very humid and hot, so I just wore shorts with no underwear and a tee shirt.

Dan's wife (both are asian)greets me thanked me for coming over and how glad I helped him out, anyway all these little kids are running around and all the parents, friends etc are all sitting in the shade in chairs or on the ground eating and drinking pretty much having a good time, that is when I notice Dan kinda of staring at me but not looking at my face, he was looking up my shorts at my cock. So I figure I will give him a good look at my cock and balls, so I start talking to this woman next to me and as we chatted I pretend to scratch my thigh but I lift my short just a little higher so he can get a good look, the whole time knowing he is looking up my shorts at my cock. I just sat in the chair eating and drinking every once in awhile I look over and smile at Dan which kinda broke his trance. After awhile we sing happy birthday and eat the cake and now Iam ready just to split.

The party thins out and it is getting dark, most of the parents have been drinking and starting to leave, so I figure I say good bye to hosts and leave. Dan asks me to help him move the table to the side yard, sure no problem. As we move the table he says he was sorry, for he admitted looking at my cock while we sitting. I told him that was okay and I would love to show him my cock, he was like really? I told him to come over to my house after he finished cleaning up which was only fifty feet away. I got home and within ten minutes Dan was at the back door, I let him in and as he stepped in I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them right in front of him. My cock is now starting to get hard. I have a very pretty cock which is seven and half inches with my balls and my cock hair is trimmed or plucked. Dan now just gets to his knees and take my cock with his right hand and cups my balls with his left and just leans into my cock into his mouth. Dan had to have sucked others he was doing a great jobs going down the shaft with his lips, he was holding my cock with one hand and starts sucking my balls going under the sac and into my asshole, I can feel his tongue licking my hole and I mean really licking. I almost came right then. He must have felt my cock expanding so he gets back on the cock, then I shot rope after rope into his mouth he is swallowing my cum the whole time. After I can catch my breath I asked him if that is what he wanted to do, he is still on his knees sucking my balls and Dan just nods his head, yes. I asked him if he wanted me to suck his cock, he said his cock was way to small for me to suck,he would have his wife suck him.

The very next day I saw him out in the yard so I yelled to him hello, Dan comes across the yard and asks me if he can suck me again. So I bring him into the kitchen and seat him at the table and have Dan undo my shorts and pull them and my boxers down, he makes a sigh as my cock is freed and flaps into his face hard and erected with the veins popping, he in-hales my cock and starts to bob up and down each time going down a little further, when he takes it to the root I started to cum so Dan pulls up a little so he can taste my cum going down his throat.

This is now Sunday nite and I hear a tapping at the glass door and Dan is standing at the door, he says he was thinking about me all day and needs to have my cock in his mouth again. Now this is just getting a little gay but he was so girly kinda looking with his asian looks and tiny little body I got hard and let Dan jerk me to full power. As easy as pie he takes my cock again into his mouth.....I turned around and put my ass in his face so he would lick my hole. The feeling of my hole being licked and being jerked off was great, I turned and my cock was in his mouth again cumming.

Dan would bring over porn for the VCR and I would be nude on the sofa and he would put his head on my stomach and suck my cock until I cum into his mouth, I asked why he doesn't want me to suck him, he said that his wife sucks him after he sucks me, I asked him, his wife knows hs e is sucking me? yes and she wants to watch and see my big cock in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love being a cock bitch

This story made me so fucking hot I had to get my favorite dildo's out and fuck my sissy bottom ass. I want to be a sub bottom bitch for a group of gay and bisexual tops so bad it's my ultimate fantasy to have my gay body used and abused by hung men. I have to go now and try to find some guy or guy's to fuck my ass and mouth. Great story.

hungbottomhungbottomover 8 years ago
Cockhound

I wish I had a top like you that would share me with his friends once and awhile and keep my holes filled with your hot cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous