All Comments on 'Dirty, Nasty Slut Sister'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
crap

way to violent and disgusting belongs in the bdsm area not incest USE THE PROPER CATAGORIES

keairankeairanover 13 years ago
Damn Skippy

That was unexpected, as well as very hot. Good stuff.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
It takes a real sick fuck to write shit like this...

and an even sicker fuck to enjoy reading it! Had you put it in BDSM where it belongs, I wouldn't have stumbled into it. It was pretty awful; One Star here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

Excellent story! Excited to see where this goes next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It is Incest.

It's between a brother and sister and belongs in this catagory.

Good story. Next one could be mother submitting to son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more of the same

ignore the negativity, this was hot

awaiting the next chapter and how far he can take Julie

supersarahbethsupersarahbethover 13 years ago
A surprise

I've read a lot of your fabulous tales (infact they are what inspired me to join up) and I'm not into incest at all, but due to your usual calibre i read it anyway and wow! It didn't disappoint! (maybe because I like to imagine I was the girl)

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

that was awesome good job man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Krapp

This is the worst piece of crap that I have read to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shit begets shit

This insecure little sadist is afraid that if he doesn't beat and torment women he can't think of himself s a man. What a seriously sick little sexist pig you are. I hope that the guys at Joe's Garage find out about this and shove a greasy baseball bat into your ass and really s-t-r-e-t-c-h you until you have to wear diapers for a month. I hope they get some really filthy slut—I mean a REAL slut—to piss and shit on you before you're tied down for the night. And of course they put an ad in the newspaper...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mistagged

Dude, this sucked! You completely misused the tags! This isn't femdom, the boy clearly dominated the girl, yet your tags would imply the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf

Can you please change the tags? This isn't femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Readit

At the end of part one she was left in the bathroom with a ball gag!

In part two she has no gag and can talk to her brother when he returns.

He brings the blonde into the parents room with the double bed. But leaves the bathroom after pissing on his sister for his own room with a single bed.

Kind of hard to fuck the blonde you bring home from a bar if you are in two different bedrooms!

She was originally bound to the pipe in the shower in part one by the leash. In part two she is handcuffed to the pipe.

I like she had to pay the whore she was forced to eat out.!!!!

The hair cutting off will be humiliating for her! But as a hair guy myself, I can’t see myself fucking a girl with a buzz cut. I need a mane or lots of locks to tug on as I fuck her from behind especially , like a collared and leashed dog/bitch!!!

Now if I was collecting her hair as a fetish or to make something sexy with, then it could be okay! Sis’s Hair will grow back.

But having sexual fun until it grows back won’t be much fun!

All in all a great two stories!!

Can’t wait to read more, after all they have thirteen more days till their parents return home from vacation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

This reminds me of my sis asking to show her how to fuck as she had told her boss she was good in bed and had date a week later. I spent 5 days humiliating sis shaved her cunt put a stud in her clit. I fucked her arse cunt at least 30 times we will still meet up every September to fuck as best sex we have ever had

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous