All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 17'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

thank you for satisfying my craving for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finale?

How many more chapters are you planning on for this story? Will you take us back to the present & tell how they end up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!

OMG.. Thank you sooo much i love the story, i wish i had a brother like MARK!!! His soo fucking awesome my dream come true.-smirk-

Cant wait for the next chapter! again thanks a lot for the story your the best Literotica writer ever! hoping to see more and more and more about Megan and her sweet little sick puppy of a brother Mark!! :D

-Marz-

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dark, Disturbing, and addictive!

From the first time Mark takes his sister in Chapter one, when this series went from a sister visiting her brother, her "Sibling with benefit" of the last 15+ years where I thought okay, they'll go in his bed, have sex, she needs him so it will be sweet.. at that moment we meet "Mark" who has to be the darkest character I have read on this site, and who proceeds in his Desade like bedroom to tear his sister to shreds. I have read all 19 chapters, but this is my Fav. I mean you even throw in a fight scene and it works! The depth of the characters is unrivaled, and even though honestly they would be the kind of people I should hate I find myself feeling for them. I'm sure this series has not had a lot of mass appeal, with the BDSM and occult references, nevermind the abuse they endured and how melancholy your narratives are, but I think it's the best series currently running on the site and just wanted to tell you that I cannot wait to see how you put this thing to bed!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

The violence is difficult for me, but your writing and character development is brilliant, so sensitive.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

wow, only chapter I read, perhaps back to chapter 1 now

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

From terrible to terrific the violence is always a factor in Mark’s demeanor and his sister loves it and him. Hard to believe any woman would take such abuse to get fucked. It will be interesting to see how this story develops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22263 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...