All Comments on 'Why White Men Love Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really bad

This one sucked like a Hoover. You have some talent, Samuel, but you waste it writing this kind of offal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Editing.

When editing a story, you really shouldn't treat every version as a separate story and submit all the drafts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LMAO!!!

You can't possibly be serious! are you? Really? If you are, then I'm thinking literotica should open up a whole new category for you, entitled ' Racist Bullshit'. The sad part about it is you actually have some writing talent but you waste it on this ridiculous mess. If you're going to continue on this path, do us all a favor and don't put your stuff in the interracial love category.it's misleading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

some ol' cut and paste zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't believe you wrote this Katrina McFee-Smith! Here's the truth!

I didn't even read past the second paragraph... What a wasted talent you "flaunt" around to trick people into reading crappy rasist um... CRAP!

But, this isn't about you being a dumb racist white WOMAN (we know you are a jealous woman who lost your boyfriend to his black WIFE; YOLANDA!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! Here are the clues that made all of you're story so irrelevant, that I didn't even need to read it, because it's made up crap based on your emotions... Yep I said it! And I am black and white, My daddy native American and white, and my mother, white and black!!! (No asian or hispanic here...) Haha THEY ARE MARRIED you LOSER! And so are my grandparents... You are such a pathetic lame. But it's so f'ing funny...

On to those clues from the clueless, Oh but first, I should tell u, on my applications (like for jobs), or documents, I almost always select black... Because I know I'll get at least a foot in the door especially if the BOSS MAN is WHITE! Haha, they love us! Even if they only get to fantasize about us as we walk our sexy naturally curvy, smooth and exotic sexiness to their office to hand them a file... Then... guess what Katrina... Mr Boss Man, comes home fucks you, but only after checking his work email to see if I ( a BLACK SEXY MODEL like Halle Berry fine, young, and just plain sexi female) have responded to his invite to Paris for the weekend... ) In which he reads "Invite your fucking plain boring wife/girlfriend, you don't pay me to take trips... You pay me to bring you files...Boss) After that, his dick, yes baby, is rock hard (something you could never accomplish, so thank me BITCH!) THEN he fucks you from behind with his eyes closed so he can think about fucking ME or, in your words "Yolanda". Bitch I bet it's the best sex you ever had! Then, the next day, guess who gets a raise? And he hasn't even seen me in a bikini, so he buys me a few, and sends me another invite... You better hope a sexi "slut" like myself doesn't take him up on is invite, because that's when you get divorce papers or the "we need to slow down a bit talk... Maybe if u embraced his curiosity, he'd be with you instead of proposing to Yalonda in Paris.

Here's when you exposed your true identity;

"Black women are always flaunting us White women because they're trying to get back at Black men."

huh??? What were you really trying to say, maybe you really meant:

Black women are always flaunting OUR ("us white women") white men

because they're trying to get back at the black man...

Baloney, when we want to get back at any man, we find away to take all of his money you idiot! Just because Tom left you for Yolanda, (and you fucked every black man who said, well.. I guess we can fuck since you are so pathetic,) doesn't mean black women or women period behave in that manner.. Like are you 7?

Something else I read and LOL:

"I'm not pretty. I don't make much money. And I'm not smart or sensitive."

Sound's like something an ugly unconfident woman who gives her man an alowence would say... Can't see a man using the word "Pretty" to describe himself.. I kinda stop reading after that for the most part.. I figured out your entire story at that point.

Well, anyway miss Lonely, just thought I'd help you to reach a broader audience, it's clear that your man/ex does. hahaha lol

Good luck with the writing, just sucks I didn't have to read it to figure out where you were going with your story. But, now, for those who were wondering, here's the truth... Men like confident, sexy, women who don't act like they are better than others... Period.. Black women tend to stay younger looking longer, so like I'm 27, but look 20. No Joke, will probably look mid 20s-30s til I'm 40 or even 50, and then I'll look mid 30s. No Joke.. Superficial men would like this, but we don't usually say yes when they proposed, we just get as many free trips we want, till we are ready to settle down with someone who will love the person inside us. If you and I were in a fire, we'd probably look the same after our faces melted, then would Tom merry me or you either he'll marry neither of us, or me. Because you just suck as a person, as Samuel’s ex, or Kirk, or whoever you are, not as a white or black person. That's the truth.

SweetiPieSmile yah oo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Huh.

Has potential and it's not that people don't like raceplay, but your stories are usually too short and with too much talking instead of action. "Yolanda" never said a word. You need to flesh this out more. There are way more extreme raceplay stories but they using pacing and atmosphere to get their points across.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHITE AND HUMBLE

FAIL.... If it's any person out there dats gonna get pissed on I CAN GUARANTEE YOU it's NOT any black women lol, You probably asked her to stick her fingers up your bum hole, slap u like a bitch and scream out PORK CHOPS! LMFAO

RACISM IS A STRAIT FAIL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Whoa!! It's only a story people, calm the f down! Even if it is true, the Black woman is a very willing participant. Before you lose your minds- I am Black woman who reads these very provocative stories by SamuelX & if I don't like what I read, I do a very simple thing- click the mouse. You can do the same thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That is a racist story. A woman would'nt have any respect for herself who would allow an animal to treat her in such a demonic way. This demonic sexual act is not human or normal. Only animals have sex with no emotions. Both of them would be animals, no matter what color they are, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
married black female loves racist ruff sex

In short i love my hard working black husband. So im the bread winner, paid the house note, paid all the bills, purchases our cars, makes sure our teen relatives are prepared for college ect. Im always in charge. I think about sex with racist white men 24/7, it purely about power trade for me. Its like i have power over any white male to make him come by having him "think" dominating me. White men on my job & in our office building, at supermarkets, banks, eyeballin me all year round checking out my tight fitting clothes huggin my curves. Its my way of paying them back, de-powering & de-mystering that they are no better than anyone else. My pretty face, shapely body intelligence & black female charm is the new black power. It open doors to get me paid raises where now we can building our new home. Giggles thanks white daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fake

This is an absolutely fake story. There is no church like the one you mentioned and if that woman exists, she is the only one who likes to be treated as a whore and not every black woman. And if that is what you are talking about, everyone knows that black men are the best in bed so shut your mouth up and try something else cos this one is not working so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't even know what to call what I am about to write here

I stopped reading after the first few paragraphs because all the main characters thoughts and opinions seemed to come from the AUTHORS MIND. It's all a bit 2 much racist bullcrap.

Didnt like it. Sorry to be blunt.

But it's not the story I didn't like...just the...I dunno

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey asshole if you hate blacks in general just stick to white and asian women.

youre one of the most disgusting folks I've ever heard of in my entire life. I bet youre justifying some punishment against some poor black female who had the misfortune of encountering you. This is a real good reason why most black women are just not attracted to white guys. If what you say is true then thank goodness I'll know how to spot racist pigs like you. My boyfriend of 7 years is white, has the All American look blonde hair and blue eyes and one of the kindest people I've ever known and I'm mixed race. NOT ALL white guys are like you and all the other racist pigs trying to compete with all the decent minority men for mates. My boyfriend could NEVER EVER treat me like this or any other woman. If he ever tried pulling this stunt on me or any other woman even if she black I'd murder his ass, hide his body and he knows it. I told him this. did he get angry of course not. Because he and lots of other men knows its wrong on so many levels. If youre this pissed off at minorities in general then just stick to regions where its more homogenous where light skin is the norm. Us darker colored folks and any white person with a soft spot for us will never ever find you attractive either. so fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BLACK MALE AUTHOR ....LOL!!

I AM SURE THE AUTHOR IS A BLACK MAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What is interesting is the amount of negative comments about the racist aspects of the story. Compare that to the response to almost identical scenarios in which the roles are reversed - i.e. black men treating white women like sexual playthings.

NB: I am white and married to a black woman. We have a great sex life and neither of us feels used, intimidated or humiliated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2135 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...