All Comments on 'Jeffrey's Game'

by NicoleSix

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Great story, well done, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent - please share more

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Well written

A bit different to the normal --- well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible mind game!

At first I expected another typical story about a weak hubby and a strong willed wife but it turned into so much more. You do an excellent job of creating pictures in the readers mind. Please write more....this site needs good writers.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
GREAT WRITING

Not really wimp sharing stories but this one has enough twists to make it a good read for me personally anyways. BTW I will be looking for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dead end

another marriage down the drain just because the woman again can not play a game without making her own rules. and then does not even know how to play. believe this marriage is over , he will never trust her again. even if this evening did not show it to clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

Now that was really hot, and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The start to the end of marriage

Fifteen years and you both want a change. Well you got it and you might as well start looking for a new spouse that you want to marry. Or you can just decide to stay single and play around. You don't really love each other. Would you take all of your money and lay it on the floor in a mall to see if someone would take it. When someone does and you say wait that is mine. They will say NO If you did loose it. It is theirs now. Loser So is your marriage Loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It could have used a better ending.

They are done as a couple. Btw.

Oh, and it's not every mans fantasy to have his wife get hit on by other men, or to fuck them. Not at all.

Finally, it would have been a nice ending to have Scott get the crap beat out of him as he left the hotel. That would be a very nice ending. Have the wife and husband beat him with a baseball bat followed by cutting off his cock as a sounvenir. That way the could always have something to remember their night with Scott.

NicoleSixNicoleSixover 13 years agoAuthor
Seriously People!

I love comments good or bad on my writing. Tell me if my story inflamed your passion or left you bored. Tell me my characters are thin as paper or interesting as a riddle.

But all these comments filled with moral indignation regarding the behaviour of my fictional characters are nutty. The subject area is 'Loving Wives'. If the themes of this category give you the willies, what are you doing reading stories in this segment? Go read 'Erotic Encounters' or something.

machandsomemachandsomeover 13 years ago
Now that you have my attention

Wheres part 2. Very well written and hot. Hubby did not wimp out both were involved and liked what happened. They shared a loving moment, a morning after pill may be a good idea.

Looking forward to your next story, lets here what Scott has to say and Jeff and Nicole's feelings.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Nicolesix-- you aare CLUELESS because you dont know WHY folks are reacting that way

NO one is upset of the Wife's actions you Moron. They are reacting to the fact that they wife changed the game in the middle of it and she never told her Husband ....

and YOU as the author never explained it.

This is NOT rocket science.

if you write shit and try and tell peoeple its gold folks are likely to react badly.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
for example

I am not going to go to your room. She does.

The wife says throughout the story I am NOT going to fuck you scott. She does.

that is pretty amazing no?

in the end you have the wife and the husband saying to each other " How could YOU let that happen?..."

NOT a good sign and an awful explanation

I.M. WriterI.M. Writerover 13 years ago
Awesome.

Please continue.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
The husband is an idiot

I know this is just a story but your line in the beginning of saying this is a typical guys fantasy is absolutely not true . Most guys dont get off on that idea . I'm sure a small few do , but most do not . He had a wife that was completely happy with the way things were with him before he wanted her to start acting on them . She obviously really has no more respect or concern for him simply because she fucked the other guy , seeing and knowing HE was there ! If she did care ,even in an aroused state , she couldn't have gone through with it and simply hopped off the guy and screwed the crap out of her husband right then and there in front of this guy . Believe it or not folks people can , and often do have that much self control especially when they know their spouse is watching and give a crap about their marriage . She no longer does . The husband is more at fault for asking her to do it in the first place , and not stopping it while it was going on in the second place . I agree with another poster about this marriage is over . He did it to himself and hope he learned a lesson from it . He shouldn't help her one bit if she is knocked up as that was strictly HER choice . This story was well written . It kept your interest , cant say I liked it as a whole . I definitely didnt like the ending . But well written . I dont think another chapter is needed . They both , especially He destroyed their marriage . She sealed its death with a pregnancy . They both got what they wanted , just not the way they wanted it . " You play ... YOU PAY " and " if it isn't broke .... DON'T FIX IT "

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
I LOVED IT!!!!!

God I love stories were married couples try to do some type of sexual fantasy or play and doesn't go as expected. They were both played by the MASTER Scott.

I hope by this experience they should think twice before doing another of their little plays HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For all the 'give the wife grief' brigade...

who missed the whole point (ie. that each thought they were fulfilling the other's wishes), presumably by not reading to the end because there was not the retribution they crave, I reprint from the prepenultimate paragragh:

"... we stared at each other. Both of us were thinking hard. I think we both came to the same conclusion within seconds of each other. Scott had managed to fool us both utterly."

PS. Surely a twist is good. After all, predictable = mundane.

rjordanrjordanover 13 years ago
Great job

A hot, fresh twist on nearly a cliche storyline. Interesting characters. Logical progression. Scott continued to be correct each step of the way right to the end. There is nothing here not to like! (Except maybe the POV change back and forth which gets a little annoying and tells the story twice.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well

We all know they stumbled into it and we realize that once under way she forgot her fidelity and ended up enjoying it. We know hubby went from hurt/anger/jealousy to erotic euphoria - he couldn't help it. Did he like it = NO - but he couldn't stop it.

Okay, they figured out what happened, they went home and made love and you know they each mentally thought about the earlier events as they made love/fucked.

So, they will eventually play the game again and this time they will beat around the bush about the 'What Ifs' and they will do it again and both of them will get totally erotic and end up a threesome, then to be followed by regular nights out and eventually with mid-week encounters by herself! Do they love each other - Yes!

Nice story though, good read and I'm sure you are a sensuous woman and enjoy these fantasies - or - are they?

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Another one!

Another competently written, fun, horny story that also manages to focus on the relationships involved - but at a fantasy level, not as psychology, or as moral philosophy.

Nicely, nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hated it

This is my comment, like watching a dog eat its own vomit.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Well written, just not credible

At this point, Nicole presumably has permission to cuckold Jeffrey anytime she wishes. The writing was very good but the problem is one of credibility. Nicole was not really drunk, and just because she thinks Jeff is OK with what she is doing, or just because she thinks it is what he wants, does not really mean Nicole would simply cave and fuck a total stranger bareback. OK, I know that women (and men) sometimes do really stupid things. But here we have a married couple, presumably in a good marriage, with kids, for God's sake. And they are behaving as if they are 20 something without responsibilities. Not that it can't happen, just that it is not believable in this context. Would Nicole really jeopardize all that she has, for a string of orgasms with an unknown who has a big dick, when presumably she is satisfied with her husband? OK, the fantasy is erotic, but let's face it, sex is not the same as heroin, and almost no women have sexual addiction issues, so I just can't swallow Nicole doing what she did, even though it felt good for the moment. Men are much more susceptible to this sort of thing, having difficulty turning down a zipless fuck with a beautiful woman (provided the wife does not find out, mind you). But women are wired differently, no matter how much we would like to pretend otherwise. What if Jeff can't handle what happened after the dust settles? What if he now wants to be equal (which is inevitable unless he is a submissive, which has not been the case so far in the story)? Once Jeff pulls out his "get-out-of-jail-free" card, and decides to try some strange, will Nicole just be turned on and fuck him afterward, to re-claim Jeff's cock, to wipe another woman's juices off him? Doubtful. I guess my problem with the story is that during each phase, when the couple thinks it is awkward to stop what is happening, I ask why? It is only difficult to stop if you really want this to happen. But as they say, actions have consequences . . . It might be interesting to write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely Done

Clever and well written (not to mention intensely erotic where needed). Are we to assume that Scott was really clairvoyant, or perhaps a repeat observer to the couple's past episodes, or doesn't it matter? As to the critics, I agree: don't like 'em? Don't read 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes,

not my cup of tea.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Pretty good story

First, I think any guy that sets up his wife to tease other men is a moron and deserves pretty much anything that happens. I set that aside because that's just the type of story this is. The hesitation expressed on the part of Jeff is just not believable. Let's be direct. He wanted another guy to fuck his wife. The game was the first step in that direction. Accepting his wife's panties and the key card is another step. Walking in the room, Scott's dick wasn't even out yet and Jeff just lets things proceed. If he had said one word at any time his wife would have immediately stopped. Jeff didn't want it to stop. Scott is obviously a player but he wasn't really that aggressive. Each time he initiates the next step in the seduction he waits for both Nicole and Jeff to accept it. Then he moves to the next step. Scott led Jeff exactly where Jeff wanted to go. The "hesitation" that Jeff portrays seems silly. He must have thought about where this could go and it excited him. He just wasn't sure if he could get Nicole to play along. Nicole seems to be a sexy lady that is willing to go wherever he husband leads her. I do agree with others that I'm not sure these two are really ready for an open marriage. They are playing games that just got very real. I did find the sex erotic because it was a seduction and Jeff, dummy that he is, can't really complain that Nicole cheated on him when he helped set the whole thing up. It's all outside the bounds of what I normally would enjoy but it was a decent story.

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
If you are into cuckoldlng. And if your wife is a slut.

Then yes such a man might just have this fantasy. Also if you are this type of female writer with her nightmares that she writes about then yes women like her will love this story. Some jaded readers will enjoy this story. They will be swingers/swappers and people with open marriages. And don't worry they will tell us 'normal' folks how this is just a story and that this story really happens and is a turn on for them. It wasn't a turn on for me at any level.

NicoleSixNicoleSixover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I do appreciate several of the comments. Thoughful readers (those that do not call me and my characters simple 'morons') do help me calibrate how my writing is perceived. So thanks to comments from people like jasonnh and some of the others.

The story must stand as written. How people perceive it reflects that.

But I'll give a few thoughts of my own.

I thought Scott had just been in the bar once or twice before and had watched Nicole. That's how he knew so many things. Plus he got lucky.

Obviously Jeff, and to a lessor degree Nicole were wanting this to happen as it did. Scott turned out to be a catalyst.

Are Jeff and Nicole ready to be swingers? Is their marriage a ruin? I don't know. If they are like my husband and I, they will talk about what happened. There need be no automatic quid pro quo for Jeff to cheat.

And really - it's fiction after all. My stories revolve around people going a lot further in sexual situations than they ever intended. That's the fun and erotic part. And the best thing is that my characters never get pregnant, or VD or sulking, jealous spouses.

Plus everyone is good looking with firm breasts and big cocks. That's the fun of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Emotional

I had all kinds of emotions during this story......erotic, yes...a turn on, yep.....true, maybe.....but I thought for sure the hubby was going to stop it at three different points...but he did not.....he was still in control....but was too turned on to stop it......Scott got exactly what he wanted and I am sure he and his wife have an open marriageand it is not the first time he had done this......I would love if there is a follow up......to see if they ever do it again or if she lets him play with or without her....

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Clever is the right word to describe this story

Fun read. Good eroticism. There was a missed opportunity for more build up and tension between the husband and wife's thoughts and actions, but nonetheless the irony was delicious and clever. Thank you Nicole six or Nikki Styx you are a good short story writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So incredibly hot

I really loved this story. My husband and I have been toying with the idea of flirting, teasing, or fucking others (both me AND him) and the concept is incredibly exciting. We both know that the first time something actually happens, it will be nerve-wracking. But damn, this story was hot and makes me want to fuck someone while my husband watches - and I want to watch him fuck some one, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow that was awesome!

My pussy is soaked. Couldn't stop reading from beginning to end.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I think they both wanted to be duped.

They surely were tricked by a master, and they both had a good encounter.

No one was hurt and the husband and wife still love each other maybe even more than they did.

A good fast moving and erotic story.

Will they do it again with their teacher Scott? I hope that they do, and find that it increases their desire for sex even more.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He's not a wimp so his turn should follow

So now that they've found how much fun it is for your spouse to forsake you, it's his turn.

Does Scott boy have a wife? Since everyone in your stories can be good looking and great in the sack, she must be amazing.

How about this... Jeff goes back to the bar looking for Scott. Turns out jeff's wife has a burning and itching sensation in her privates. While there he meets a gorgeous woman who seductively speaks with Jeff. Soon he Is following her to her room where she tells him to call his wife. He rsesists a first but soon gives in. He tells his wife what he is doing. She's instantly aroused. Moments ago she was cleaning toilets, the smell of bleach fresh on her nose, but hearing her husband with another random woman, she is instantly aware of ger body had it's deepest needs. She listens as her husband is seduced by this strange woman. After her Jeff has come three times, the woman then speaks. She tells of scott he sociopath husband and how he goes into bars and tricks women into sleeping with him. She the says how she watched him take Jeffs wife. Afterwards she decided that she owed it to Jeff to show him a truly sexual joyfilled night because it was clear that jeffs wife was pretty damn lame at sex, and now tgat scott had infected her with clamydia, gonarea, and tape worm she wouldn't be giving Jeff the loving he needed for a while.

Hearing this Jeff's wife had the most soul searing orgasm ever. Her body sang with delight. She wondered, did Scott screw her or did Scott screw her over? Either way she didn't care. Her man was having sex with a beautiful stranger and may never want her sad body again. She was suddenly so filled with desire and lust she didn't know how to contain herself and she climaxed again this time filling the room with her cum. Unfortunately cum is conductive, and the nearby wall socket was covered in it along with the entire floor. She was electrocuted and died quickly with a shared look of joy and shock in her eyes. The voltage carried down the phone line and soon claimed Jeff as well. His new lover was spared so she could cry for them. Later she packed her things and returned to work. Her company had been trying to buy jeff's company for years and now with him out of the way she could finally sieze control. Scott would now quake beneath her boots as she would control 90% of the frozen yogurt east of the Mississippi. Yes her pact with the alien sex worms had paid off nicely, Scott would have to give up his frozen yogurt store and be her love slave. It had all come together so elegantly. She laid her head back and sighed in delight.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
I think that "thoughtful" readers come in all stripes author....

....and that you've written a great start to a cautionary tale but this particular fantasy game is actually even sicker and crueler than you write it. I played it hard with a sick woman once and it is not fun for anyone but the manipulator. Scott's manipulations wouldn't have worked on a college kid so that part I struggled with but Harry's comment about switching story premises in midstream is actually the most cogent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i read here almost daily to see what's good. usually just the same old blah with some decent stuff here and there. then every once in a while a great one like this one appears. very nice. thank you

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
I guess Nicolesix is a dimwit after all

Sorry babe but this proves it... " If they are like my husband and I, they will talk about what happened. There need be no automatic quid pro quo for Jeff to cheat"

you are not getting this dummy. You Just said that YOU would talk to your husband FIRST.

The wife in your story did NOT. You changed premise in the middle of the god damn story.

you have to explain HOW this married couple goes from "PRENTENDING" to the wife fucking other men.

You dont.

The wife wasnt drunk. She wasnt drugged. The wife could of said "stop" or " I need to check with my husband" - just like YOU said you would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job!

Most of these type of stories have become tired...same lame plots, written by mouth breathers. You found a different twist to get the characters into position. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I thoroughly enoyed your story... please keep them, and us, cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicole, how old are you?

This reads like someone who just doesn't live in reality.

In your world, you just call a complete stranger of a woman over to your table and the slut just sits down with you... because, 'she didn't know what to do'.... What crap, what a weak and lame attempt to create a story, pls take more than 5 minutes next time... you made the woman out to be a fucking stupid whore, and the marriage would ahve ended as soon as she walked out of the bar with the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sluts And Cucks

Nothing ever changes, nice marriage while it lasted, it is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

Loved it! I kept expecting her to bail and go home with Jeff, or that Scott was setting them up to screw in the hotel while he watched. And while I wanted and expected one of those outcomes to happen, the story unfolded otherwise. The build up to the moment you discover she finally gave in to her lust was exquisite. It shocked me that I called it wrong, for once... so many stories are predictable. Didn't expect Scott to stick around and watch Jeff either, figured he'd split while they were distracted. Great writing, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story

I have been reading stories on Lit for many years now. This has to one of the top ten for the story filled with suspense not to mention just plain steamy hot. Loved the bareback at the end!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
wow

excellent adventure, well told. this particular story was ideal for that point of view switching back and forth. the result was one wild and crazy night, but getting there was entirely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories I have ever read. Fantastic and erotic.

Ignore the group of fools who feel compelled to read fictional loving wives story simply to make the same tired criticisms over and over

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Job

Nicole,

Great story. Loved it.

Matt

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 13 years ago
Me too!

I love this story! Hopefully this will happen to me. My husband and I go to clubs and he'll watch me dance and flirt with other guys. I would love to take it further . . .

Rickd_1960Rickd_1960almost 13 years ago
Well written

Very well written, hot story. Ignore the comments of those who didn't read closely enough to understand that they each believed the other wanted to push the game further. As I was reading, I was thinking the same as you stated in a comment; that Scott had observed them playing the game before and decided to take advantage of his knowledge. I would love to read a follow-up to this story. Keep up the good work. - Rick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Me, TOO, Nikki....

Do it again....with greater emphasis on the switch-up (hubby has a plan, you have a plan, and your mark has a different plan). Taking a stranger's sperm bareback because you're so HOT is so believable. Ummmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i would give this a 10!!!!

HOT Amazing Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ever read a story and you like it, not sure how much, and not sure why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sex as play

Given the assumption that sex is play - that laying with a loved one is better but plating is still fun - the story is great. The twist is clever and, in the context, consistent ( as one commenter said - maybe Scott is there often and had seen them play before). The escalation of the intensity of theaction is well done and logical - each of the couple think that the other wants to push the envelope. They each make the decision not to use protection by default - OK. Their choice.

I love t6he story - it's in my read again file.

yondan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

One of the best written and erotic "loving wife" stories I have read. Bravo

skip5236skip5236over 12 years ago
superb!

Love the huge cocked guy so thoroughly using them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Jeffley Bubbles Bon Bon

When the author said this......"There need be no automatic quid pro quo for Jeff to cheat"...... we know that little Jeffy's future has lots of creampies in it because he certainly won't be getting any strange for himself.

Another one-sided, husband bashing story.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another whimp cuck story...

After Nicole broke the rules of the game by allowing herself to be tricked (what a dumb broad, she can't control her passions, typical woman eh?) Jeff should have walked out instead of f*cking her, if she ran after him he should have left her by the side of the road, gone back to the bar until he could pick up an easy lay for himself. Or he pulls out handcuffs and a gun he had with him, has Nicole cuff Scott to the bed, gets his drivers license, takes incriminating pictures of him with his dick in Nicole, and threatens to give them to Scott's wife unless Scott is willing to share his wife with Jeff, while Scott and Nicole are tied up and forced to watch. Scott needs some strange of his own. What's good for the goose is definitely good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And neither of them stopped the other?

He deserves her to cheat on him. He's such a fucktard, i'ld fuck his wife too....and I hate cheating wives. I hate willing cowards more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

and hot too! Thanks for writing 5*

pandk1972pandk1972over 11 years ago
hot

WOW that is my wet dream send him to my house let him trick me into watching that is one hot story number 1 in my book thanks anymore stories like that let me know please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW !!

I stumbled upon this story and I'm glad I did. Well written and very hot.

I sent it too my wife, as I do with some of the stories I read here, and she loved it too, saying "That's the best one you have ever sent me".

I wish you would write more to this story, as you've got us hard and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very erotic

One of the best. Believable too! Just they way I would want mommy to play along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This made my cock hard as a rock! I love the thought that a fantasy roll-playing thing like this could get out of control! Wish this would happen to me and my wife!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Only one quibble

I have one quibble with this story, but it might be explained by Hubby's carelessness! How would the Bull know to sit at a remote booth? This game is not totally unknown, but it is also not common enough to park yourself in a remote area of the bar to take advantage when it DOES seem to be available!

Perhaps the bartender (usually a steady occupation in a place like a Hyatt) noticed the Game being played by Sweetie & Hubby about once a month, and alerted one of his steady and horny regulars. If true, I'd bet his tip was VERY generous that evening!

Very HOT! Nothing sexier than being able to look into a lady's mind and keep her off-balance JUST enough! Next bet? The NEW game will be more Sweetie-centric than the previous game! Hubby may even get invited to play (some of the time!)

5*

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Writing of a very high calibre

Creating believable characters in such a short piece of work requires genuine craft and skill and you succeeded in doing it. What most readers don't seem to understand is that there wasn't any real change in attitudes - the desire to see his wife 'flirting' was always going to be just the first step towards sharing/watching - it was simply a matter of when it would happen.

Scott clearly knew - either through observation or through a tip-off - that they were playing this game and recognised the fact that it simply an 'opening gambit' and that some degree of boldness, gently invoked, could easily lead to the capture of the queen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One Hot Story

This is superbly erotic. Very well written. Thanks for sharing this with us.

sedmwifsedmwifabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

Very well done.

tony090909tony090909about 11 years ago
First Class Writing

I've read a number of stories involving this sort of role playing in a hotel bar and think this is probably the best. Would it happen quite as neatly as this in real life? Probably not, but it might, and the writer certainly does a great job of making it seem credible. It's very well written with a good plot and my only criticism would be that there are a few too many changes in the point of view (but alternating the point of view is a nice idea).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Original!

Love the twist you put on the hotel flirt game. The multiple POV perspective went well also. Very hot!

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You don't know?

Than you're dumber than a stump and a proven slut. Scott played you two like a fiddle and you got used. I hope the two of you enjoy the divorce that's coming, when you get home and both have a chance to think about what happened. Your marriage is toast!

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Very seductive and just plain hot

If you eliminate the plausibility concerns this story is crazy hot very well written and demonstrated the adage "when you play with fire you can get burnt"

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 11 years ago
Really Hot . . .

. . . but troubling at the same time. I'll have to investigate more of Nicole's stories

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
NOT common!

Seriously, this fetish of watching your wife with other men is not as common as you might think. Sure there are some guys who get off on that, but no self-respecting man would put up with it, and no self-respecting woman who takes her vows of marriage seriously would put up with it or go along with it. As far as I know, if a woman knowingly breaks her vows to her husband, she is a cheater and should be divorced quickly.

2 Stars, but only because the sex was hot.

SteamyAsiaSteamyAsiaover 10 years ago
Great

Great story :)

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 10 years ago
Quote from NicoleSix

"And the best thing is that my characters never get pregnant."

Nicole, that's the WORST and most disappointing thing about some of your stories. You're one of the best writers on this site. It's been TWO YEARS since you've posted anything and I hope that you haven't given up and that you'll be back some day. But don't dilute the content of your stories because of some negative feedback.

Judging by recent comments, you've still got a fan club

Strip_Kneel_SubmitStrip_Kneel_Submitover 10 years ago
Concur with Ironman - NOT common at all

Ever since I first encountered such baffling and perversely toxic monogamy-destroying concepts as wife swapping, slut wife watching, cuckolding and the always disgusting interracial BS back in the late 60's in Penthouse Letters, I've noticed the urgent, predictable insistence of writers who claim these are "common" fantasies.

Yet, after casually broaching these subjects with hundreds of basically normal guys in venues where there'd be no need to lie, the vast majority (est. 99%) frown and say "no way!" and that they'd kill the 3rd party and divorce their wife/girlfriend if she even brought the subject up. I concur!

I'm guessing it could be slightly feasible in dead marriages where there's nothing to lose and a separation is inevitable so one or both parties start fantasizing more for spite than spice, i.e., "I wonder if the slut would do that?" but the bottom line is any sort of vow-breaking, cheating, extra-curricular activity is counter-intuitive (and counter-productive) for those who believe in marriage. The characters portrayed in these "marriages" clearly have no clue what love and marriage is supposed to be and neither do most of the writers since so many stories have phony "happy" endings where the slut leads a carefree hedonistic and abusive life while the wimp's just loving being humiliated. Get real.

I posit that the interracial stories are mostly written by horny black convicts in prison when they have access to a computer. I suspect most of the laughably-titled "loving wife" genre or the "cuck" - sharing wife genre, this one included, likely come from the minds of the well under-1% population of pervs, wimps and fetishists who (based on all the typos) are pounding out these short stories 1-handed while they pound out something else and wallow in self-loathing.

Seriously, there might be 10k to 20k schlock and hackneyed erotica writers in the world compared to hundreds of millions of real men. It's like jumping to the false conclusion that all women "must be" whores based on seeing 100,000 naked girls on porn sites over the past 20 years. Very tiny percentage of females bare it all, fewer still do sex vids, most of them so young, naive and ignorant (or fat and ugly) they don't realize how cheap and demeaning they look and what ramifications such actions might have once they enter the real world. Just as well for us who love looking at attractive naked girls wiggling around!

Personally, even after reading hundreds of LIT stories, not once have I entertained the thought of my wife in such a role. I can't even wrap my head around the concept of sharing the woman I love - risking disease, risking losing her, risking the sickeningly slippery slope (depicted so often by these writers) that she might turn into a demeaning, eager slut wife once the can of worms is opened.

I read these stories for two reasons -

1) I'm turned on by the fantasy of owning a wimp hubby's unappreciated wife for an hour or a day and pleasuring her in ways she's only dreamed about after reading a Harlequin novel;

2) I love seeing buffoonish dolts get what they deserve (or conversely, lose what they don't deserve.) "Be careful what you wish for" my pretties.

However, in reality, while the opportunity to be the alpha male has been proffered on a silver platter by several unfaithful women (none of whom I'd touch with a 10-ft pole), not once has any guy offered up his wife. Perhaps I just hang with a better or wiser class of people? Truth be told, I wouldn't accept the offer of even a sweet innocent because I am monogamous. The mind can be a dark and easily deluded forest. Don't believe anyone who paints these perversions as "commonplace." To those who claim these are "common" fantasies, I say bullsh*t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story 5 stars

I agree with the comments, Wife sharing, swapping, watching or allowing any cockolding is not common and would never be tolerated. I know of one couple that tried the swinging life style, the hedo's adventures, and when the wife got sexual with another man, their marriage ended. The happiness was lost and I saw it die. This story would end on the next chapter with both seeking to decide what to do, their vows are no longer rock solid and trust was lost. Both are really at fault so the typical blame, hatred of cheating each can look at one another on this. Over all you are an excellent author please post more and yes I agree ignore the negative comments. 5 stars to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumber than stumps - both of them.

They got played. Only an idiot wouldn't recognize that fact. Whether they stay together or get divorced is another matter. I'm thinking they get divorced. What a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible. Minus 5. Needs alternate ending.

Jeff should have left the room immediately saying in passing their marriage was over. All kinds of havoc ensues. Or he could have just left from the bar, gone home, packed a bag, checked into another hotel with a pickup bar and found another woman to fuck. Instead he's a willing wimpy cuck. And are women really that easy? All one need do is touch them and their brains turn to mush? Jeff was "speechless" when he got to the room. No WTF honey, are we changing the rules of the game now? He sure could have said something. "Dear, if you do fuck him there will be consequences. And you may not like those. Think it over. But if that's what you want I won't stop you but I'm not staying to watch." I wouldn't sit down... I would have handed her the paper Scott wrote. "is that what really want, 'cause that's not our game." but as usual the guy just wimps out and becomes a cuck. How does he ever get his manhood back? How does he ever become his wife's equal - sexually. When does he get even for her betrayal and get some new pussy for himself? They go to play the game again but this time Jeff ignores his wife and hits on a pretty, younger, stacked blond. He pre-arranged to meet his new mistress at the hotel and takes her up to a room droping a keycard and note to his wife to join them in 10 minutes. And how did Scott know all this stuff about them, like wifey's drink preference? Lucky guess or had he observed their game before? Scott certainly won the game... Hope he didn't have any nasty STDs.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
I suggest...

...next time you write a story, write about a man please. I cannot imagine any man (with balls, that is) would behave as this poor cuck did. No real pleasure reading it, rxpecting some action near the ending.

PymGordon777PymGordon777about 10 years ago
Five stars! A beautiful unusual mind game

Excellently written. Congratulations!

PS: People do not understand that this is just fiction....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
confused?

how is this "loving wives"? Their game to spice up their marriage? OK, but then the act turns into cheating, maybe one time only, but cheating or adultery is just that. No other definitions please. If their marriage was that in a bad state, counseling or perhaps sadly divorce. But why cheat, how does that help the marriage. The trust is gone and worse so is the respect for each other. If you hate the institution of marriage why desecrate it, if the idea of a life partner bothers some avoid it. Some have said, kick her to the curb? if you read, they have children and if they are minors, the wife will get custody and the house until they are 18. Don't forget some states make the father/husband pay for their college too. Oh lets not forget the split of all retirement options too. So divorce at this junction of life for them real costly. That is why if you marry, Pre Nuptials Agreement should be mandatory and... any man entering into a sexual relationship with a married woman without... I mean WITHOUT the consent of the other spouse will lose half of their assets and income even future assets and income to that wronged spouse as an award for alienation of affection. Lets see how many Scotts will want their lives ruined for a long time over sex with a married woman.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
IMHO

He was stupid, but she may have been more stupid. Well-written, however.

TheotherusTheotherusalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

This is the first story we've read. I actually read it aloud to my husband and a playfriend (M). It got us all extremely aroused - more so than the internet porn.

How exciting for them all. It's those experiences, which they will talk about forever, and continue to wonder 'WTF', and living and playing how they want to, which will keep them loving each other for many years to come. We only wish we had a readily available sitter for our young children, so we can create our own version (hubby and I) of the Game.

11 years baby and I still love and marvel at Our experiences xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
playing with fire

15 years and now you get burned.. some relationships might last, if this is based on one maybe, doubtful. From personal experience of a close friend, that answer is no. The respect is lost, the mutual appreciation of one another too is also gone. I saw a loving couple, do just this and my friends wife did as the author here wrote. Only in the back seat of a car. Their divorce occurred and finalized 9 months later. I blame both.. she made it clear she was not going to sleep with him, she should have said I am not going to have sex with you period and turned and left. erotic story for this site, but truth, they will need counseling or good divorce lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

You are a talented writer. At first I was annoyed with the changes in perspective and almost stopped reading, but as the story developed, I understood why you were doing this. Still I wonder if there might be a way to make the transitions a little smoother. Five stars.

johncuckoldjohncuckoldover 9 years ago
wow

Now that is how an erotic story should be written. A 5 star vote doesn't do this one justice.

LPCreamLPCreamover 9 years ago
Ooohh Amazing

One of the best stories I've ever read. Will be sharing this with my wife and fully expect her to explode.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this. Fantastic.

Now lets see what else you've written :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent POV Story

Most stories that bounce back and forth between two narrators, and their respective POVs, are very choppy and difficult to read. However, your story hung together nicely. It was just breathtaking to watch the master of ceremonies seduce and fuck the wife, while bringing the husband along for the ride. All the while the master played that edge of unspoken communication between the two of them, each assuming the other one wanted to proceeed. God! This was erotic! Good plot, good writing, and a bang up ending! This is exactly how we all want Hotwifing to be, sophisticated, paced, and charged with eroticism!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
but then Jeff's thoughts

after we got home showered and went to bed, I couldn't sleep I had come down from my high of lust and was feeling bad. I had just given my wife to another man, who was much larger then me and had satisfied my wife beyond any thing I had seen before. What had I done, my shocked silence when I enter his room had told my wife that she was ok to fuck him, when I thought she already had. I was lost and did not sleep well, dosing on and off till the sun came up. When it was 6 o'clock I got up leaving my obliviously exhausted wife to sleep a little longer. I dressed and left for work early and ate breakfast at a diner on the way, lingering over a refill of coffee I tried to put my head back on straight but failed. Work dragged on but eventually I left to go home, to what I didn't know. Diner went well with the kids holding most of the conversation about school and their friends, Nicole cast me more then a few looks but couldn't hold my attention has I feared gazing into her eyes. Later after home work and TV I made my way to the shower and then bed. Nicole went to shower and entered the bedroom naked, got into bed and moved over to lie her head on my chest. "Are we ok" was her question. "No I don't think we are" I hesitated then let my heart speak. "I let him use you because I thought that is what you wanted and then my lust took over. You could have been any slut in a room, all I saw was a hole to fuck, not my wife to make love to. It has me scared of what I'm capable off and what will you need in the future to be satisfied. I saw you orgasms again and again with his big cock, who will you be thinking off next time we make love?" Tears started dripping onto my chest as Nicole sobbed. "I think we need to get tested and you need to see a doctor about pregnancy as I've had a vasectomy and we don't know if he had." More tears, hopes in doubt, plans torn apart, you knows were we go from here.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 9 years ago
Just wowwww....

Nicole, what an amazing talent. I enjoyed the two POV's, and the way you mixed them. The ending was, to me, a little too predictable, a little disappointing. The character Scott seemed to have more control over the other two, and perhaps he would have used his mastery of people to somehow up the ante a little more? Convince her to do it in a more public setting, or some other more risky manner?

I love your writing, and am happy to have favorited your story and you as an author. You are very gifted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They got played

Did either one of them have the IQ of a rock? I hate stupid stories about stupid people. This was stupidity run amok and not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fascinating...

but how did Scott know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just another little cuck.

Fortunate that your wives usually have other men's children.

EdandMarieEdandMarieabout 9 years ago
WOW!!!

Great story, excellent pacing and build-up, loved everything about it!! I hope you get back to writing soon, ignore the chicken shit anonymous haters

BigVic77BigVic77about 9 years ago
Nice story

Nice piece of writing, well constructed and with just the right amount of detail. Thanks!

Btw, ignore the trolls - the better a cuckold story is, the more it upsets them, and the nastier they get. Soft-cock losers, the lot of them, I reckon.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So many commenters...

show contempt and disgust for the characters in this story and sometime even for the author. One has to wonder, why do they read these types of stories, let alone comment on them? The say they hate them, but I suspect the same comments keep coming back for more. BTW, N6, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To the previous Anon

How do we, the readers. know beforehand that this is "one of those type" of stories? No one knows how a story is going to unfold until they read it. So how do we avoid reading stories we don't like? Sorry, but you're an idiot. And this was a lousy story for a couple of reasons. First they demonstrated the IQ's of peas. Were they REALLY that dumb? ANd secondly, why go through with it? Are they so bored with each other and their marriage that they're willing to throw it away for a night of sexual highjinks? Dumb story, poorly thought out and badly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

Literotica should have a separate "mentally ill" section for certain authors.

RomanMichaelRomanMichaelover 8 years ago
Ignore lame comments

The always anonymous that leave hateful remarks are Liberal Fuktards,.

Great stroke story----------isnt that why we're all here

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Second Bite

Just re-read this masterpiece. Basically, IMHO, all authors who are considering writing a 'nightclub-voyeur-Hubby story needs to read this one before wasting their time unless they have an angle that author considers to be an improvement.

This puppy is definitive!

I would like to expand my earlier comment about how Bull could have done this. Scott might just prepare himself whenever he wants to play his variant. All he, or you, have to do is sit in a more private area (difficult to see from outside the club or from the bar!) When a comely target appears, evaluate dress and demeanor - 'ladies of the evening' who are trolling in an upscale bar will dress and comport themselves fairly obviously. Likewise businesswomen just coming in for a drink, (but differently.) So, any unaccompanied lady who looks like she's just been on a dress-up date is fair-game to call over and start the questions. Teasers will abort their efforts if they too embarrassed, and run back to Hubby. But more experienced teasers (and ladies who are really on a cock quest*) will be intrigued by the 'omniscient stranger' and play the game ... ceding a bit more inhibition at EACH guess!

A college class-mate once confided his technique. In a large city, starting around clock-out time, he would drive by bus-stops and offer his 'picks' a ride home ... while his cock was clearly exposed! He got turned down about 20-30 times for every one who climbed in his car! But his cruising usually ended with his wick WET!

* Cock-quest ladies will likely short-cut the 'guesses' and just ask for his keycard!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous