All Comments on 'MY Very First Time In Meeting A Man'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT

Not sure if this is a real story or not...but it's a hot one..and has me hot and hard and thinking about meeting someone myself. Like to see more first time stories on here...very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not very knowledgeable

Re: "....was both knowledgeable and gentle...." If either of the characters knew anything at all, some extensive lubrication would have been introduced. Not very realistic.

floridaguy2001floridaguy2001over 13 years agoAuthor
true story

this story was completely true, and yes there was lubrication used by Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm "Jim"

Yes, we used lots of lubrication, and it took quite a bit longer than the

story might lead you to believe. I loved fucking him. Our rhythm was fabulous -- it felt like he was pulling the sperm out of me as we

moved perfectly together. You guys know the feeling. Next time we're going to do it with his legs on my shoulders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Loved It

God, That was SO HOT. I want to Suck An Understanding Man, and Then Get "Gentley" Fucked by Him as He understands my need for tenderness. I So Hope there was Fuzzy Blankets and Sweaters available to hold to my Face in as My man Comes in Me.

floridaguy2001floridaguy2001almost 13 years agoAuthor
Hey Jim

Damn Jim, I didn't know you read literotica, glad to see your comments and yes next time, my legs will be on your shoulders

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I am reading all your letters. Your stories are so hot! I have had many adventures but none compare. None of mine were well planned. I have always wanted to give and take! All have either wanted it one way or the other. I'll keep trying! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot hot hot

i loved your story i would like to meet a man like jim so we could fuck an suck as i am a virgin when it comes to sex with a man but i want it so bad it would be a honer to be loved like that as i read this story it made me so hot that precum is flowing like a river i am going to have to jackoff right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so very hot

i enjoyed your story i would like to meet a man like jim an have him to take me i am a virgin when it comes to sucking a nice cock an being sucked i also want to have anal sex in the worst way i know that i can please him

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
first time virgin

story makes me want to try more then ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My first time with a man

Nice story about your first time with another man. I have felt that pain with butt plugs, but I can truthfully say that taking a real cock in my ass has never hurt at all. My first one was long, but not very thick and it just slipped right in. He didn't wear a condom and came deep inside me. I was hooked! Sucking cock and being fucked is the only kind of sex I have ever since!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wish it was me!

Wow love to feel a guy cumming in my ass like that. HIV is the only reason I haven't. It would be great on my back with him kissing me while I'm getting my ass full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I too got curious,wanted to experience it all.I placed an ad,first time guy would like to try a full male massage.I was lucky in that of the replies i got,i picked Rob,his first time,a bit shy but would like to massage a guy and see where it led.I went to his place,tall about my age,mid 40s,just an average looking guy.Small talk and then we laughed,we were both nervous,shy,so i said o.k and undressed,he did too.He took me to a bedroom,i lay down and he poured some oil on me and it began.He massaged my back,my legs,my buttocks,my cock got hard,i turned over,he was hard too,he massaged my legs up to my buttocks and i said well were both hard.He said,can i suck you,i said please and kneeling between my legs,he took my hard cock in his mouth.I pushed up into his mouth,he gagged,i lay still then and let it happen and happen it did,his fingers grazing my balls and anus, i couldnt help it,my cumm literally jetted into his mouth,some leaked out but it was so intense and i just felt so weak afterwards.he stopped,was that o.k.,o.k it was so intense,as i felt his fingers sliding over my cock and around my anus.Do it i said,i want to,so i felt his oiled finger slip in and around my hole,then my legs raised and the head of his cock slipping around my oiled hole.He positioned it,then eased forward,pressure,pressure then i opened and he entered me.Aaaagh,pain,he pulled back,out of me,sorry,no its o.k.,more lube,lets go again,i was determined,so with much more lube,he positioned again and with one push,entered me again,the pain was less,he waited and then slowly pushed his cock into me.I felt full,uncomfortable,he said i cant help it and began fucking me,then i felt all warm and wet inside,he slid in easier as his cumm provided more lube.He kept going,my cock stood up,i heard myself say thats it fuck me ,feeling his hard cock in me,i stroked my cock and had another small orgasm,just before he pulled out.It was my first of many meetings.

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadalmost 11 years ago

I wish I'd read this story a week or so ago. I would have done a much better job writing an anal sex scene (hetero) in a story that's pending.

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

Your story reminds me of my first time. Unlike you though, I had never thought of having sex with a man. I was out of town and went into a bar I thought was a sports bar. I was watching a football game and a guy sat beside me. We talked about football for awhile and out of the blue he asked if I was bi or gay. I told him I was straight. He then told me I was in a gay bar and asked if that bothered me. I told him it did not. He then asked if I had ever had a guy suck my cock

I told him no and that I had never even thought about it

He then put his hamd on my crouch and started to rub my cock through my jesns. I felt myself getting hard. I guess he felt it too because he daid he wanted to suck my cock. To this day, I can not tell you why I said yes. I followed him to his house. When we got inside, he pulled me close and kissed me. I remember pulling away at first, but then I returned the kiss. We then went to his bedroom and he told me to take my clothes off. We were both naked and both had hard cocks. I had seen many guys naked but never had seen a man with a hardon. We got into bed and he went down on mr. When he took my cock into his mouth, it felt wonderful. He sure knew what he was doing and I soon came. I could not remember ever having cum like I did. He then laid on his back and began stroking his cock. I could not take my eyes off his cock and I put my hand on it. It felt natural and I liked stroking it. I then asked if he would mind if I tried to suck his cock. He saud not at all. I went down and kissed the head tasting his precum. It wasnt bad so I then slowly took his cock into my mouth. It felt good and I found myself bobbing up and down. He said he was going to cum and I took him in as far as I could. When he started to cum, I just let him fill my mout then I swallowed all of it. I felt him getting soft, but I did not want to let him pull out of my mouth. He finaaly did and asked me how I liked it. I told him it was the best sexual experience I had ever had. He asked if I thought I would ever do it again and I said That I sure hoped to suck many cocks in the future. I ended up spending the next two weeks with him. He intriduced me to his friends and I sucked them also. I had become a cocksucker and I loved it.

after about a week, he told me that he wanted to fuck me. I really hesitated. He told me that a week ago I never thought I would love being a cocksucker and said he felt I would like being fucked. I finally said okay and told him that if at any time I said to stop he would. He agreed to that. He got some lube and put 1 finger in my ass That felt good and then he put second finger in. i had to admit that also felt good. I then felt the head of his cock start to oush in. It hurt a little and he stoooed and told me to relax. After awhile, he pushed in some more and before I knew it, he was all the way in. He then began to slowly fuck me. It was feeling good and I found myself pushing back. I then tild him ti fuck me hard. It was a great feeling and then he shot his cum into me. I can notsay I felt him cumming, but after he oulled out, I felt his cum dripping out of my ass.

So in a periid if a little over a week, I had gone from being straight to being a cocksucker and a total bottom. That was at age 48 and fir the past 16 years have sucked and been fucked by many cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I want the same to happen to me.

WAS GOOD! NEVER DID ANY COCKSUCKING, BUT LOVED FROM ANOTHER MAN. TOOK ME 20YRS. TO SUCK A COCK, BUT NOW LIKE IT. ONLY SUCK ONE MAN BUT WANT MORE COCKS IN MY MOUTH. THINK I'M READY FOR A DICK IN MY ASS, I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my dream

Oh I know how he feels, I so want to experience this. The first part of this story fits me to a tee. I have met a guy online, have been chatting and the next step will be the phone. I could picture us doing the last part and hoping someday we will. So hot

newby4u2012newby4u2012over 10 years ago
My Dream Part 2

Just got a message from my online boyfriend (hope he doesn't mind me calling him that) said he liked the story but he love the idea that I was talking about us and knowing it was me actually saying it. Well I am glad that he now knows how I feel and what i dream about. So if you are reading this you really know how I feel. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A swallowers delight

It reminded me of the first time a high school buddy introduced me to sucking cocks. I began with Jim at age 14 and have enjoyed it, no, savored it for almost 60 years. I learned early on that the taste of cum was not enough, the fact of swallowing every drop gives your man a complete satisfying feeling and gives me, the cock sucker, a gratifying sense of servicing another man to the fullest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I have not fucked yet, but in love to do the same thing please have Jim to contact me at kondehkoney@yahoo.com I love to experience some one like him for the first time.

It was very good I even enjoyed to read thar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OH YES

So very nice. I have sucked cock and been sucked. But still have a virgin ass, I would love to change that, just looking for right man. At age 67 and over weight, it is hard to find any one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So so nice!

I was taken by a black guy long long ago when i was passed out on his bed. I felt confused when he had finished fucking me and then sucking me off. But i admitted it felt good.

I continued my hetero life, but in my 60s now accept that I am bi with a stronger leaning toward a bottom gay w attraction to gay and lb men.

I would love to have such a warm experience as did Jim and Floridaguy. I would say at the seat of his sexuality he's also gay. We 'straights' can have this accepted and 'natural' straight life but when we fully accept ourselves, it's often revealed that our stronger leanings are gay. So sweet it is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My first was one I still remember

My brothers friend was a big man. He taught me how to kiss and how to suck his huge cock. He took me to his home and took off his clotues. His cock was very thick and long. After sucking him until he rock solid, he got me naked. He folded my legs back toward my head and told me to put his huge cock head in my asshole. I was afraid and shaking when he shoved hard. I fainted, but when I opened my eyes, he was driving his whole cock. I know I cried

Until he came deep inside. He then had me clean his cum drenched cock with mouth.

At home , my sore spasmed as it leacked cum all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
vrry hot

I loved your story it made me so hot I have never been sucked or fucked but after reading your story I want it in the worst way to me it is not a fantsany I realy want it to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
first time

ive been curious for some time..i was in a chatroom for bimarried men..soon was chatting with male nurse who only lived 40 miles from me.my wife went on a bus trip to new York for the weekend,i emailed the nurse and gave him directions to my house.when he got there we went into the family room and set together on the couch.in less than five minutes I had his cock in my mouth.i didn't think I could deep throat but idid when he came I almost choked but swallowed most of it.he sucked me and I came.he was hard again and I ended up getting his cock in my ass.we still meet when my wife goes away.by the im now 75 years old

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i loved it

I love the way you describe another cock cumming in the mouth.....makes my mouth water

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Newbie

Would love to meet someone that know what I'm going through. I have exp a Littie with guys. Hand jobs. Blow jobs. But have never took rhe next step. I have try but always got nervous and left. Would like someone to go slow and teach me how to be with another guy. I'm 50. Good looking. 6-2. 210 we'll build. 6 3/4 thick cock. Want someone to fuck my tight ass. Just as I would fuck them. Then taste they cum going down my throat. I know someone out there can be my teacher because I would be they student.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Newbie

Looking for someone in spokane to teach me how to be with another man. Sucking. Rimming. Fucking bareback. Swallowing cum. Please help me out. I'm 49 good looking 6-2 210 we'll build. 6 3/4 inch thick cock. Look me up.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 9 years ago
VEEY NICE

While I have had some M/M action it has been mostly oral and with putting my cock to a couple of guys. But at 68 my ass is still virgin [except for toys] would love to have the real thing. I gave you 5 stars for a really nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot!

surely most men have desires to experience sex with another man. we've all been taught to surpress our sexual desires and fantasies for years. Finally society has accepted same sex encounters. and now alot of men are able to open up and experience these new found freedoms. beautiful and most sexually arousing story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
getting all I can.

I was ten years old and took my first man he was nice and gently took my virginity. I'm still fucking men because I love a big. Cock deep inside my ass, any one who has wanted to should, it's great,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful Memories

Great story, well written it took me back to my own first experience when I was young man of 20. Now 40 years later I still enjoy being fucked and have enjoyed all things M2M sex you can imagine over those years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot Lovemaking

I would love to feel a very hot and sexy guy's very heavily throbbing and pulsating hot penis very extremely deep inside of me as he ejaculates some 10 billion of his hot per thrust very deep inside of me for at least two hours then feel his hot penis rapidly drowning in his own hot semen as he is rapidly filling up my channel with his legs between my legs with his body very heavily on top of mine while we very heavily French kiss and taste each other's hot natural powerful breaths while looking up into his eyes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Deeply penetrated

Great story I felt like I was sucking Jims big cock and getting my ass pounded by his monster cock. Awesome

clittalkerclittalkerover 7 years ago
Bend over please

Great story, my first time was a thin 9 inch long cock, Feeling warm cum being shot into you is the greatest feeling of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
want my first time.

I've always been straight but about 3 months ago I met a neigbor who lives a few blocks away and weve become friends and visit every few days. I'm finding myself more and more attracted to him and I can tell he must be having the same feelings for me. Not sure when or even if he and I will ever have a sexual encounter but I honestly think it will. Reading your story of your first encounter with a man and what your feelings had been for a long time before you finally got with him was so very exciting for me. And like you did Ive been going to porn sites to look at other mens cocks. I am so ready for my first time, its all I think of anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This makes me want to try it. Where's Jim at so he can cum in my mouth for my first taste of cum and then fuck my virgin ass. Maybe I can meet you both and both of you fuck me and make my fantasy come true

Wow I want to try this. Where's Jim located at? I would love to taste his cum for my first time as well. Then have him fuck my virgin ass too I really have wanted this for a long time. Maybe I can fill my biggest fantasy of all and you and Jim both let me suck both of your cocks at the same time and take turns fucking my virgin ass. I'm really scared but I really want to do it badly. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it

My first experience was when I was 13 and an older boy let me suck his dick and then he fucked me. Your story reminded me of that. I still love a hard cock up my ass. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I sucked cock and had the best ass fuck ever

My first time I was 17 it was a sleep over with an older guy who I knew but didn't know he was gay. In bed ready to sleep he came into my room and slipped his hand under the sheets and massaged my cock. I was turned on and said will you treat me like a little whore. He said he would do me as much as I wanted. We both disrobed and got in bed together and kissed. First time I ever kissed a guy and it excitd me so much I got instantly hard. He then moved down to my throbbig cock and started to suck me. It felt so good that I said let me taste you so we 69 sucked for what seemed like 10 minutes then he turned me over on my belly and started to lick my asshole. It felt so good to be licked like that. He got me so excited and I begged him to fuck me. I was a anal virgin and he popped my anal cherry that night. He got me very well lubbed up with just his tongue and then used some real lube and slowely pushed his huge cock in my waiting ass. It hurt at first and I cried a little and he pulled out and it seamed like it felt as if I was sort of empty so I told him to fuck me for real. He entered me slowly and just pushed the head of his cock in and out for a few minutes and it felt so good and I knew that I would want more but was afraid because after having his cock in my mouth I realised that it was massive after the head and only grew bigger as it got to the base of his shaft. I then told his to fuck me a little deeper and he started to push his cock into me even farther penatrating me deeper with each thrust. It felt sort of painfull at first but soon it just felt so good that I belted out "Fuck me like a little whore"" Fuck me hard and deep" I want to feel all of you inside my ass. He proceeded to fuck me balls deep with pounding thrusts over and over. I felt filled up with each thrust and arched my ass up and begged for more. He fucked me hard and fast for about an hour. It was the best fucking that anyone could get guy to guy. I thought I wanted to be gay so i begged him to cum in my mouth so i could feel and taste real cum for the first time and he flipped me over shuved his hard cock in my mouth and said suck me till I cum. I sucked and licked his cock for what seamed to be another 10 minutes and finally figured out how to make him cum real quick. I used my tongue and flicked the bottom of the end of this cock repeatedly and finally he groaned and released a huge load og cum in my mouth. He filled my mouth completely when he first shot his load and then started to pump multipule laods into y eager mouth. I loved the taste and swallowed mose all of his cum then when he stopped cuming I began to suck and milk what ever was left from his cock till it was completely empty. I still had a load of his cum in my mouth and I got up and kissed him and spit his cum into his mouth and he smiled and we swapped his cum for a few minutes and swallowed the rest. He then laid me back down and proceeded to suck my cock. It was the best sucking I had ever had and I came almost instantly. Because I had had a hardon all the time he was fucking me I built up a big load of cum and he drank almost all of it from my cock and then sucked an milked me as I did him and then when he finished he came up and kissed me and spit my cum in my mouth. It to tasted great an d we kissed and swished cum back and forth for some more time. I then considered myself his bitch and would get fucked by him every night for the next month. He made my asshole so wide from all that fucking that I was able to have a double penatration by him and one of his fuck buddys later on that month. I had both of them cum in my ass then suck it out and spit it in my mouth as we then kissed and swished the cum between each other. From these experiances I am now considering myself a complete bottom as I only want to be fucked in the ass and I want to taste cum every time I am fuckd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I only read this because I was curious

I have been straight for 47 years. Your story changed my mind. I went from being a little curious, to knowing that I want this so bad. I want a rock hard, slobbery wet cock to explode in my mouth. Still happily married, I hope this turns my wife on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My first time

My first time happened three years after I married my wife. I had sucked other men off a few times but I was keen to try taking a cock in my bum. I secretly bought a good sized butt plug and regularly used it until it would slip into me with no pain. I knew then I could do it so went to a sauna in Southampton. I sat around with the other men then went into a cubicle alone. Within minutes I was joined by a guy who asked was I top or bottom. Nervously I said I was a bottom and reached for his quite log knob. He moved closer and I sucked him for a while. As I did it he lubed my bottom and began fingering me. I rolled over and lay on my back with my legs wide apart and bent. I felt him pointing his lovely cock into my bum hole and then quite slowly he pushed it in me. I called out for him to fuck me and he began doing so, whilst I revelled in being fucked like a girl. He was quite quick to come and soon I felt his sperm shooting into me and again I was so happy. After he withdrew he went off and I soon left the sauna. However, I have since been bum fucked many times and now my wife knows about me it is even better, but that would be a different story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

I wish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking for my first time

I’ve sucked a few cocks but I’ve never had a cock in my ass I read all the stories about it but I have not found anyone to take my anal cherry… One day soon I hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One day maybe

Although, I haven’t EVER been with a guy, I’ve dreamt about it a time or two. I’m intrigued. I guess you could say that I am 98.99% heterosexual, and 1.01% bi-curious. I have confidence that I am not alone. In fact, I am convinced of it. I’ve only been to a gay bar once, and nothing happened. However, if anything were to have happened like what was racing they my mind, well, someone there might have had an extremely awesome night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking Forward to It...

I've used my wife's dildo several times over the years when she was out of town. It took me about 10 time before I actually made myself cum while be ass fucked by her toys. I really enjoy the intense orgasm that I got but definitely would enjoy the cum deep inside me! Maybe one day...

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Nice Way To Lose Your Cherry

Taking a load up your ass bareback is a nice way to lose your cherry. I really need my partner's load in my when I get fucked. I'll have sex with a guy and use a condom, but my intention is to find out if we are good together and that it's not going to be a one off thing. When I get to know him well enough to trust that he isn't going to give me a disease, I always want him to fuck me bareback and cum deep inside my ass!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
This story has me more ready to have my ass fucked!

Im still cherry but fantasize daily of making love with another man. I am always the bottom, the cock sucker and get my ass cummed in. I explode unlike ever cumming from fucking a woman. The thought and jacking off thinking of being naked with a man and being his woman makes me never want pussy again! I now question myself. I am for sure bi but probably full out homosexual and I love it. I am ready to go out to gay clubs to go home with men and get my ass fucked good.

Wish me luck!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My first and only time with another man was when I was 18 and he was about 60. I was hitch hiking and soon after we started moving he began to show off the growing bulge and invited me to join him jerking off. I was nervous but my uncut cock was getting hard and wet with sticky precum. We found a quiet place undressed and took pleasure in the sight of two erections both wet and smelling of fresh precum. His veiny cock was hard as rock and after a few strokes he blew a huge load of cum, slightly off white in colour and quite watery. I began to stroke and noticed that he was working his cock up for another session…I soon blew my load of young warm white cum which seemed to go on forever and certainly enough to fill a small shot glass. His second load followed mine, less than the first but still a respectable amount. He invited me back to his house for an afternoon of sex but I declined and we parted ways. Although I consider myself as heterosexual, I have always regretted that decision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous