All Comments on 'Son's Halloween Party'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY good start!

Nice flow, very hot. I'd recommend using an editor next time. The ideas were good but the writing was a little choppy and too many typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Oh so fucking hot, What would I not do to suck and fuck that lush cunt to sex heaven

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 13 years ago
Bravo!

A delightful story - well executed and very naughty! Looking forward to the next!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
wonderful

i loved it so hot and really very believable

when u need it u need it

good job and who cares about english lesson lol

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepover 13 years ago
Sexy stuff

Very good! A little choppy here and there with mechanics but not much. It did feel a little rushed at times, an issue I struggle with as well. I enjoyed it! I'll add you to favorites and hope for another story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes!!!

A woman who really enjoys sex is a rare treat . You really should continue with this woman's journey of loving and being loved .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very erotic

loved reading this story made me very horny would love to read more of theie adventures.

syd_v63syd_v63over 13 years ago
Nicely Done!

Can't wait to read more! going to love what happens after she tells her friend about her evening... More parties at mom's house???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Quite lovely but...

Her son's name was Mark Marks?

titlover69titlover69over 12 years ago
SO HOT

My fucking god that was hottttt.....i came like a horse all over a picture of my mom!!! Great stuff!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved it! I couldn't wait to read the sequel. You were on your way to a great sequel too, but then you had to mess it up. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What is this. This vile deluded story.

This is disgusting and insane.What is wrong with you? This is not normal. Porn messes with you mind. Stop consuming it. You need to seek help. /r/NoFap and /r/PornFree.

FoxhoundMetalGearFoxhoundMetalGearalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story

@Anonymous6: If you think incest is vile and disgusting why did you search for stories about it. Even if you didn't actively search for incest, this story is tagged as such and should have gave you all the warring you would need.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Wonderful story.

It was so hot. I could see myself doing something like Rachel did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent story

Loved this story.Made me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Party fuck

Liked your story you got fucked by your son.well me and my friends were at my house and I saw my mom she has triple e chest and lot of cunt hair between her legs.saw her when she walked by a window saw everything through her thin night gown.even my friends saw too and one of them said I would like to fucked that.told him let's do it and we got up walked up to her lifted up her night gown right off her and grabbed her brought her in living room put her on floor.she looked at us and we looked at her and I said fucked look at those big nappies nice and dark brown.she just layed there said if your going to fucked me take your clothes off.we did and went to town on her kissing her feeling her up taking turns sacking on her tits and cunt.told her I am first to fucked you which I did and fucked bare back came inside her.then the other guys fucked her.told my friends let's try triple fucked her cunt then one guy got on his back she got on top then two other guys pushed into her cunt and she screamed what the fucked your ripping me apart.so I got behind too and shoved my cock in her ass with one hard push she screamed aging my ass so we fucked her real hard and she was Cumming real hard and we all came at the same time.told her how did you like your gangbang.she just layed there looking at us saying you bastards made me sore and I said your welcome mom.we got dressed told the guys meet you out side before I left the room got on my knees shoved my cock down my mom's throat one push held it there to make her gag until I Cum down her throat and pulled out she was gagging for air once she started breathing looked at her told her I will be fucking you more often.since that time we fuck all the time I leave hickeys on her neck and tits too.she told me you should fuck my sister your aunt too I said yes I want to my mom yeah but I want you to get her pregnant so this way you give her 7th kid.mom told me this will happen until next time.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
Thanks for the fun story.

What's a horny mom to do when she finds the consequences of incest are mind-blowing orgasms, that her innocent son is actually an insatiable stud, and that he may have a mommy-thing of his own? And he already lives at home.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Good story

Hope you add another chapter when her son finds out.

Maybe have Jason tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
the usa mind set

I love cuckold stories, i like son unknowingly fucking mum stories, i like kinky stories BUT how come guys slate cuckolds but seem perfectly ok with incest lol its just a general observation. Thanks for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!!!

So. Fucking. Hot!!!

This needs another chapter ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like stories that mom and son know who they are fucking but this was good too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Tubes tied at 34

Ruined a good story for me...

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

The goddess of love/lust personified. A very well thought out and written story. It lends itself to a sequel to deal with the fallout of the incestuous liaison and his best friend. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it....THANK YOU for "tying her tubes"..........I HATE it when sons knock their mothers us....or sisters.

So many of these stories show absolutely no concern about pregnancy. AGAIN, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, but thought this story was kinda average. Obviously blowing the best friend fits as she wanted to finally give the guy something after checking her out all these years. I just don’t follow with her reasoning for being with her son. No internal conflict? Just “hey I’m drunk, so I need a cock”? I think it would’ve been a bit better story if she found the son but since he was in the shower and never saw his costume she goes into the his room with a guy with a mask on and can’t tell it’s really her son. Eventually his mask comes off as she’s on top or something, THEN continues having sex since , why not she’s already there. Sorry, just my 2 cents

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So his mother blew his friend and kissed him. That's disgusting

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

I liked the story. Would have liked to listen in to the morning conversation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous