All Comments on 'Janie the Mannequin'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why no bio?

This is a great story. Imaginative and well written, so I don't understand why no bio is posted.

If you are not willing to be honest, just make up a bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like your stories

Finally some stories with women without 38FFF's , love the petite perky boobs. Hope to see more of the ladies in your stories get in to trouble!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very familar story

I like the Janie stories so far. They seem very familiar tho. Were you at one time writing under the name "KnightWolf"? That writer had a series of stories on ASSM that included "Joni the Mannequin" and "Joni's Hot Body". In fact, your "Janie" stories seem to borrow A LOT from the "Joni" stories so far. There wouldn't be "Janie's Taxi Ride" coming next, would there?

Either way I'm enjoying theses stories so far. Keep it up. If you are KnightWolf, welcome back!

imaginosimaginosabout 13 years ago
very different

this is a very different story. the idea is creative and different from everything else out there. I'd love to read more.

MerlynemrysMerlynemrysover 12 years ago
Still laughing

It isn't often that a story on Literotica makes me laugh but the comment about the doll, "being defective because it leaked" was simply hillarious. The rest of the story was entertaining, too.

spankingfunforspankingfunforabout 12 years ago
Eric makes Janie a fucking mannequin!

Eric had planned to get Janie in erotic positions but he didn't plan on her having 5 orgasms with the stranger in the back room.Janie's dare turned into sexual gold for her thanks to Erics mannequin placings.

hrnyslthrnysltabout 11 years ago

Sounds like so much fun, I wish I had an opportunity like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHERE IS THAT STORE!

I am jessica and I would ove to be in that window.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 10 years ago
really clever, well done , fun and sexy

ah, to find these folks :)

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking Hot

I got so horny the moment she was naked ohmygod. Wish I could do this one day... i'd loved to be used and fucked inn public. And that scene with the college boys was so hot. Not to mention, when Eric was fucking her,,,, god that was fantastic i came 3 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
💯

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. I read it once years ago and I remembered it and searched it. Holds up!

CosmicWizardCosmicWizardabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story, so hot and sexy. Brilliant writing

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Good thing the store was closing, otherwise he probably wouldn't have a job anyway otherwise. Another well thought out and written Janie episode. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous