All Comments on 'The Lady and the Cowboy Ch. 08'

by MissKris14

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

finally! i have been waiting for sooo long lol, i have been checking and rechecking,

svenskkarlsvenskkarlover 13 years ago
Joy

I really liked this velvet story: A bit harsh when stroked the wrong way but oh so soft in the other direction.

UtleyUtleyover 13 years ago
First Submission

You did a really fine job on your first submission; congratulations.

UtleyUtleyover 13 years ago

You did a really fine job on your first submission; congratulations.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

I seldom read stories in Romance, but something caught my eye about this one, and I'm glad it did. As I've said before, MissKris14, you are an extremely talented writer, and I think you have a bright future ahead of you should you choose to make it your profession.

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
aww that left me all misty eye and happy...

Wonderful first submission you deserve all the stars and praise because this was romance at its best and the ending couldn't have been anymore perfect. You area talented and gifted writer and hopefully you will continue to explore your talent! Wonderful job and wonderful characters

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 13 years ago
Oh, wow!

That was beautiful. And I'm a huge cynic. But hell, sign me up for the next summer at the ranch, as long as they grow them like Tripp... You did a fantastic job with this and I am seriously in awe. Keep it up and you'll have a confirmed fan here!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 13 years ago
Awwwwwwww

I am really not a "cowboy" story fan, tend to avoid the whole thing, however, I am really glad I read the first chapter and then subsequently got hooked on your writing. Very, very, very well done, this story has all the right stuff, and a very happy and satisfying ending that leaves the reader smiling - albeit looking like an idiot to her fiance because she is smiling broadly at a computer screen - but smiling none the less!

Well done, and look forward to more! xx

caramelcreamcaramelcreamover 13 years ago
Beautiful...

Enough said.

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Ditto

In agreement with every single comment on this story. Well worth the wait and just beautiful...enough said.

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
*Sigh*

I have thoroughly enjoyed this tale. Just beautiful :)

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Stunning!

This story was stunning from start to finish. It's one of the most beautifully written pieces I have ever read and it touched me in ways I never thought a story about a cowboy, of all things, ever could LOL!

You are so amazingly talented I can even begin to put it into words. This has been a true joy to read from start to finish. You capture emotions so easily. They feel so real, your characters alive and intense.

I can't praise this story or your talent enough. It is perfection from start to finish!

Don't ever stop writing. I can't wait for the next enthralling story from you.

Jaz

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful story! Can't wait to read others you will write :)

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Wonderful

Very wonderful story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Great Start!!

If this is an example of what's to come then get your butt in gear Girl - we need more!!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
nice story... :)

can't wait to read more. :) congratulations on your first story. :)

jackcat888jackcat888over 13 years ago
Did it have to end!

I cant believe its over, i really enjoyed this story and cant wait to read more from you, incrediable for your first story you should be really proud of yourself!! Bring on more and the quicker the better

Max

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This story was so lovely

I can't believe it was your first attempt- I enjoyed every chapter. Mostly, I look forward to your next story! Congratulations!

EasyGoinGuy08EasyGoinGuy08over 13 years ago
WOW!

I'm at a loss for words.....

WOW!!

cpm09cpm09over 13 years ago
Wonderful story!

I just loved it! ou wrote it beautifully. Thank you so much.

mwall23mwall23over 13 years ago
Pass me another kleenex

This last Chapter had me tearing more than the others. This has been a great story. I can't wait for your next!

m62cygm62cygover 13 years ago
The whole story

I can't believe it was your first attempt- I enjoyed every chapter.

I look forward to your next story!

Hope we dont have to wait too long for your next story.

Thanks and Congratulations!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Great ending

And I do love my happy endings. :) Congratulations on a great first effort; hope you keep writing.

Tam14611Tam14611over 13 years ago
Good Ending

Thanks for a great story. I love a happy ending. I like that Kira went back to school and Trip got an apartment just to be near her. I love how she didn't pack up her life and move to be with him right away. I hope that you keep posting on this site.

stikinikistikinikiover 13 years ago
Well done!

Well worth the wait! I enjoyed each posting and I definitely look forward to more! Tripp is my kind of guy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect!

This final chapters has been worth the wait. I am glad that Kira didn't give up college and instead they altered plans to make it work. And well who doesn't like a happy ending? And this ending was simply perfect, just like the entire story. Excellent first story and hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Truly beautiful!

You are so incredibly talented and I hope you continue writing! Im glad that Tripp and Kira had a realistic happy ending but Im sad its the last chapter. Ive been reading on this site for a long time but Ive never actively sought out a story or author until now, and Ive never gotten teary and anxious over one either! Congrats and best of luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please!

I need more Tripp and Kira please!! Id love to see where the rest of their lives take them. . . .sigh. . .

You really have a gift for conveying emotions, pulling people in and making them feel exactly what you want them to feel. Beautifully done. Keep writing!

wolfsingerwolfsingerover 13 years ago
I love it!

I love this story! I'm thrilled that Kira and Tripp got their happy ending and Kira finished school, especially a year early. I think it's wonderful that their relationship pushed them each to be better rather than to give something up. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

Looking forward to more of your writings in the near future

ZanysDellZanysDellover 13 years ago
Bravo!

You did an excellent job. From beginning to end you kept me coming back for more. Bravo! Wonderful!

What's next? ; )

LadeesageLadeesageover 13 years ago
Sigh...

If this is your first submission,I can only wait with eager anticipation at what is to come! This was beautifully written and I would love to see where life takes them and to see where it takes your writing! Excellent job!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i'm a sad bunny, the story is over. couldn't he have had some brothers? more cowboys to be caught.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Excellent!!!!

I must thank Jaz for tweeting this as a must read...... Loved it from start to finish and that Bar Scene woooooweeee.... I am deff adding you to my fav list!

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I couldn't have asked for everything to work out better! :) I really enjoyed this story. It was very touching and packed with emotional dilemmas. You really brought your characters to life and made them very believable. I will be looking for more from you, and hopefully there will be plenty to follow. You have done very well, and I'm super impressed. Thanks for writing!

lvtooeatlvtooeatover 13 years ago
Captivating...

That is the only word that comes to mind after finishing this story...from beginning to end. Can't believe you made this old warrior cry!

Miss Kris you have a amazing talent, truely a gift for conveying emotions...no thats not right...for translating emotions into the written word. Thank you...and never stop writing.

rainwingrainwingover 13 years ago

I was hooked from the first word to the last! I look forward to reading more of your amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

I'm sorry I could only give you five stars on this, I think you deserve more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I love it. i take any negativity that i ever said--though i odn't htink it was really negative but anyways, in case i did.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Aww

Love this story, thanks so much for writing so well

MrsWentzMrsWentzover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Oh my god! The last chapter was so beautiful...I'm so glad they got back together :) If I could I would give you a 100 gold stars for it!!! Keep writing honey!!!! It's brilliant!!!

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

This story was absolutely magical :) These two well deserved each other! Your writing is amazing and I hope you continue to do so! Can't wait to read more of your work!

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Well done on completing an excellent first story - truly magical!

I hope you decide to continue - I will be looking out with interest to see where you next take our fantasies.

Sue x

SaharaGuySaharaGuyover 13 years ago
How nice

How nice to read a story from someone who pays their readers the compliment of proof-reading their contribution before submitting it, and also who remembers the rules of punctuation, spelling and English grammar they were taught in school.

As every one of your public commentators say, this is a great first story. Over here in the UK we have the Mills and Boon publishers (do they have them also in the US?) and I bet they would just love to publish this story. And maybe the next one that everyone is demanding. Go for it girl - quit the day job and start writing for a living!

Odd_One_OutOdd_One_Outover 13 years ago
Amazing

I literally have goosebumps. A truly touching story. Masterfully written.

KAIJFKAIJFover 13 years ago
So well done!

It was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it very much. (I won't gush too much). The characters were so well matched and… real!

What also showed through was the absence of the unfortunately commonplace grammatical errors.

You obviously have a gift. Use it well, and often, please. Our world needs more of this.

Thanks!

Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible!

I can't believe that's your first story! I loved every chapter. Great plot, characters, descriptions, etc. It was romantic, sweet and sexy at the same time. I hope you write more in the near future. You're a great author.

Smeeker082Smeeker082over 13 years ago
I'm in love

with this story, you did a wonderful job! It was so sexy and romantic and I felt like I was there, you are masterful at the art of storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!

It was like a fantasy come true! I was hooked from start to finish! Absolutely loved it and you should be so happy with that as a first story because it was absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for a fabulous story, read it all, could not stop. Great writing, please write another. Loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
in love

read the whole story in 1 day. its definitely the best romance story on Literotica. i do hope you continue writing. what happens afterwards with Tripp and Kira do they have a family... please consider doing a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this was absolutelu lovely in everyway! it kinda reminded me of dirty dancing except we know the happily ever after. superb job! one of my favorites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible

This story was absolutely lovely. I read the whole thing in a day and I can't describe how sad I am that the story is over. Superbly written and breathtakingly romantic. A true accomplishment and one of my favorite stories on this site. Please write more. It would be unfair to your readers if you didn't.

JaisenJaisenover 13 years ago
Lovely

I truly enjoyed this story. All the right tease and just enough romance and danger. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story.

I just found the story and couldn't put it down.

GR

12/22/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I have read a lot of stories by other authors, but when i came across this one i couldnt stop reading. Even my mom complained that im spending to much time on my laptop than with her and my dad on our family vacation. You really are a briliant writer. Please dont ever stop writing, i hope ynu post a new story soon, maybe a sequal? I would love to know what happened to Kira and Tripp, the Waterman's, and Kira's family. Does Kira's sister find love like her sister did? What happenes to Luke? Did Kira's parents really accept Tripp? Maybe even some babies for Kira and Tripp. Please write a new story soon. I really loved this one, i could read through the chapters fast enough, but now im longing for more.

redirish77redirish77over 13 years ago
WOW!

Oh My GOSH! That was a WONDERFUL story!!!!! :-) THANK YOU for sharing that with us!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful....

I just read your whole story in one sitting. Absolutely amazing. Romantic, passionate & heartbreaking. The characters are very well written & the story is hot!! I got so absorbed that my boyfriend wanted to know what I was reading and now he's on chapter 4! You have some serious skill & I will most certainly be looking out for any future postings from you.

Sunshine615Sunshine615about 13 years ago
Perfect !

I`m a regular cowgirl and i love this story because it put my two loves together! (horses and cowboys) Thank you so much !

AmebedeAmebedeabout 13 years ago
I, like others, read this in an entire sitting.

Magic is all I have to say. Pure and simple. It was wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Overwhelming

Like so many before me, I read this whole series in one sitting. This entire tale inspired such strong emotions in me that I'm sure I awoke my housemates with my exclamations, laughter, and tears.

What a wonderful story. I couldn't help but think of the ranch I visited this summer and wish I had my own Tripp with whom to fall in love and have delightful sexy times.

Thank you for giving us this beautiful adventure from your imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love ittttt

Omgggg well I couldn't stop reading please write a book I wz cryingggg when Luke wz hurting tripp I love ur writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
!!

I read your entire series in one sitting - it's now like 4 in the morning which is going to be awesome when I get up for work at 8, but I totally believe the lack of zzz's was worth it. This story was perfect - and thank you for taking the time out (if you had to) to correct grammar, spelling mistakes, and the whole nine yards. That really makes a difference in the storytelling, and this one didn't lack anything!!

Thank you SOOO much for writing!! :) -haley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You can publish this.

There is a site called eharlequin.com were people publish stories like this.

Some of the stories get made into books. You wouldn't have to change anything!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well

this made me cry.

thanks for an amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply amazing!

This story created such a sense of hope, joy and awe in me that I can't say enough how much I love it. Keep up the good work!!!

justme713justme713about 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

What a wonderful reminder of youth and first love and for some of us the love that truly lasts!

Thank You!!!

devilishdaisy86devilishdaisy86about 13 years ago
Beautiful

I can't even tell you how much I loved this story! It moved me to tears...

esumneresumnerabout 13 years ago
i loved it!

this story was so well written. it's now one of my favorites :) keep writing more, you're wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Sexy and sweet. Beautiful :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I loved it

i loved your story. exspecially since i have a thing for cowboys. i wish something like that would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why cant i quit you?!

i'm trying to move on to another story but i loved this one so much, i can't stop reading the last chapter. so beautifully written, i do hope you'll keep writing. great job!

DIVASTL5DIVASTL5almost 13 years ago
WOW WOW

This was a truly wonderful story.Well written,great story developement. Made me remember my first time,first love some 36 years ago; although he isn't a cowboy. Keep writing loved it.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
Oh my.....

For being your first story, it was excellent!! The characters were well thought out and had depth plus emotions. I do hope you continue to write, as you are a great writer!!!! Thank you for Kira and Tripp!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

This was truly beautiful. In fact I pulled an all-nighter just because I couldn't stand to leave in the middle of Tripp and Kira's story. You have a beautiful and uncanny ability to provoke a million emotions in your readers and I am unashamed to say that yes I did cry at the end, call me a sap. Thank you for sharing your gift.

nikiephannikiephanalmost 13 years ago

This really was a beautiful story you are one of the many writers that are wonderful authors.

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Awww

Lovely romantic story.... You write so beautifully!!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
such a beautiful story!

it was an amazing read, now I want to find my own Tripp and fall in love :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good!

cant believe that this is your first story .

You are so talented ! Such a good read .

Please write more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please

A well written story, gentle action, depth of character with descriptive prose. Read the story a number of times wishing you would write more. there are few authors with your capability.

please write more; I don't have the tallent.

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 12 years ago
keep writing

if you keep writing like this you are gonna go far. came across it looking at Jazcullen's favorite stories and thought to read it. happy i did great work cant wait for the next story, maybe Lucy's story or Luke's keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow :)

I mean....wow

This has to be the BEST, and I mean the BEST, story on this site. I laughed, I cried, and am so so so happy I found this gem. Please write more stories, you have a talent that should not be wasted.

Thank you for an incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my!

I just read this whole story in one sitting and it had me laughing one second, then "mmmm"ing to myself the next then crying my eyes out then all over again!

I went through a kind of similar situation where I fell madly in love with a guy and spent an amazing summer with him only fro him to have to leave and go home to another state, so I could totally relate to the story.

And for a while I forgot I was reading something on literotica!

Haha keep up the great work, I'll for sure be coming back for more of you stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

I started this story at 10 and when I looked up after reading the last chapter it was 1:30! This is by far the best story I have read on this site ever! You are an amazing writer.

jl18jl18over 12 years ago
skilled!!

great story!! 4 hours to read lol u got me hooked!!

hathorbr1hathorbr1about 12 years ago
OMG! That was so beautiful!

I absolutely loved this story! You told it so beautifully that I had tears in my eyes by the end of it. I also have to say that I agree with other members saying that it too reminds me of Dirty Dancing, but this is the ending that movie should've had. Absolutely one of the best stories on this site! Great Job!!!!!

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago
Excellent

For some reason I read the first chapters and then lost track of the story. I found it again and finished this morning and it was just an excellent story, written the way a romance should be. For a first effort you published a really good piece of work and should start on another one - please.

Five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I've just re-read this after the first time..

Reading it all in one go - well that was just so enjoyable! And your last para - that sort if says it all for the whole story and made my heart sing! Thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love this story :) it is so romantic :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
feel good story

got a huge smile after finishing this story!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved it. Seriously loved it. I wish real life could be this perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved it! I really hope you keep on writing =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What an awesome story! Keep up the great work...look forward to next novella.......wish I was Kira. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of my favorites!

I have a degree in English, and I am hoping to make my way into the publishing business, and this is a really great story! I think you could turn this into a romantic novel with some work and editing. You seem to have a natural talent at capturing the passion and thoughts in people, and expressing that so that your readers can feel what the characters are feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Your story keep me glued on screen, so romantically sweet:) Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Nothing else needs be said besides that. I loved it.

cookies7cookies7almost 12 years ago
good job!

You should write commercially, you have a lot of talent! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

beautiful...beautiful plot.....beautiful characters and beautifully written :) keep it up!!

justoldijustoldialmost 12 years ago
excellent

I truly enjoyed your story. I read it in one sitting, finding it hard to stop. The romance, the tenderness, the gentle caring couldn't have been better. I look forward to more of your writings.

forbiddenlustforbiddenlustalmost 12 years ago
<3

I have read this story numerous times, and I love it more and more. I always find myself reading the complete story in one sitting, I can't stop myself. The descriptions, the characters, the sexiness, all are well balanced. Love to read a good story with super steamy scenes, it makes it all a bit more complete. Hope you write many, many more!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous