All Comments on 'Used Ch. 05'

by sharkandpen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
argh

i HATE ben!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i love this story

please continue updating :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Horrible!

They finally start talking to each other and stupid Ben gets in the way! This series gets better and better. They're all so lost.

sharkandpensharkandpenover 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Horrible!

got kinda worried there by the subject line of the last comment! :) I was very relieved when I read further and determined you were referring to the character's situation

thanks everyone for the comments, I REALLY appreciate them

Penny

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ben is a douchebag and I hope Barry kicks his ass. Not only for what he is doing to Esme but his own sister as well.

Poor Esme is between a rock and a hard place. Ben is a user and she can't seem to cut the dependency ties yet.

sharkandpensharkandpenover 13 years agoAuthor
Barry

Barry definitely made an odd choice, there. If he had been trying to protect Audrey, he would have told her right away. He was kind of a shit brother.

He would have told Esme to stay away, because Audrey might have wanted to work it out with Ben, but then he would have told Audrey and given her that choice. Unless, maybe, he thought he needed Ben and Audrey together, unless Audrey being with Ben was useful to him :)

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Argh!

Please continue writing this one! I just stumbled across your page and started reading this story and I love it! Poor Esme and I seriously Haaaate Ben! He's horrid for doing what he's doing. What right does he have to be jealous of Barry when he has a fiancée and not to mention he treated Esme like shit all the time he has been with her. Stringing her along and giving her hope that something someday might happen. I've been there and it's so far from okay.

Please please continue this story! I really hope Esme and Barry end up together. They're perfect! He treats her so well :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well you really fucked this story up

I was enjoying this alot. You get a 1. Goodbye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Sure hope you will return to this story.Would love to read more about Esme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tragic

Just tragic and sad and miserable characters...but well written, in spite of typos. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous