All Comments on 'Bull Rock Ch. 05'

by Cock27107

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Racist gay crap

Oh and just stupid, are you a 14 year old ? This is just such stupid racist crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i agree

i gotta agree, your plot is that of a dillusional teenager. I always wonder, are authors like you skinny little butt ugly black guys who cannot get a date from any woman from any continent or are you a skinny little butt ugly european guy with a martyr/victim complex?? Either way, you cant write worth a darn. Any chance you've contributed to the poor scores at your former high school??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RACIST FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Fuck off to Darkwanderer.com. They cater to sick RACIST FUCKS like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful story

Don't listen to those freaks. It is our mission to have our white wives fucked and bred by supreme black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting....

It's not surprising, but always interesting to see all the judgemental comments, with almost a viceral hatred, on a website & story specifically developed for the out-of-the-ordinary fetish. After all, you others did click on it. You others did read the story. Pathetic really.

As for my thoughts....

I enjoyed your story immensely. It drew me in and had me visualizing the moments. Although I wasn't into the "thug" style bull, because the idea of a classy educated black bull is hotter for me (personally). I would love to read other stories along the dominant wife, black bull line. And also a continuation of the idea of the wife fucking black bulls for breeding. The embarrassment, the neighbors, humiliation, the cuckold helping prep etc. It's all hot for me.

Please write more stuff. Cheers....

DC29DC29about 13 years ago
next chapter

where's the next chapter. The way you finished this one leaves it open for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fello black cum licker

i love licking a black mans cum from my sister Cheryl's ass and cunt then licking the black mans cock clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The sickness expressed here is mind bogeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

entry in the ever growing black white cuck

genre 5stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Big, giant pile of Bull pucky

The best thing the author did was stop writing this manure pile of implausible, unbelievable bull pucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would love for my wife to become a black cock whore. My life is going along like yours went so maybe I will get my wish and become cockold by my wife and her bull lover one day...can not wait for that day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
story

Is there going to be any more to this series? This seems like a hanging spot and needs to go somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Sick shit!!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 5 years ago
Glory to BBC!

African Phallus reigns supreme. I'm so happy for you, thanks for sharing.

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 2 years ago

I do wonder why people read something that they find so purple and unrewarding? Maybe says more about them than the subject in hand. This won't win ant awards but nonetheless less it was very erotic, and rewarding to read and imagine. And a very happy ending to boot. For many this seriously yet in reality it is just taking a little artistic licence to central the reader with what does happen far lower key around the world in western society.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was and exciting story but the end left me wondering weather Pam got breeded.Is their another chapter to this story? Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is what happens when mentally ill people write about their perversions. It's actually quite fascinating to read between the lines and understand that this writing is a severe form of self-care for a very disturbed person who, hopefully, gets professional help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCock27107@Cock27107
167 Followers
Strong advocate of loving cuckold relationships and the benefits of the incredible emotional intimacy between all involved parties, extending far beyond the powerfully raw intensity of the gratifying sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bull Rock Series Info