All Comments on 'Wait For It'

by Wire_Master

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a bitch

well hope she dies anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Should have

Should have killed the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Kill the bitch. There is still time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ridiculous

This is so bad on so many levels.

First, the writing is only barely adequate. I'd give it a C. Jumping around between past and present tenses is a real distraction.

A fireball in the air would not consume everything in a plane. Gravity would see to that. There would be something left besides dog tags. Silly, silly, silly.

If you're going to write, at least make it plausible.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
What?

Where's the revenge? The ending makes no sense. The bitch got away with her bullshit. Hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a story

a story about nothing , take the pen and stick it because you and your stories stink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lose the last paragraph

Interesting story, but the ending really sucks. I MEAN IT REALLY SUCKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting

I liked parts of your story. It was actually well written from an interesting point of view, however the ending was rushed. There was no explanation of why her boys decided to forgive her or of who got the sniper. You were moving along well, and then seemed to run out of gas.

I hope to see more of your stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A different kind of story

The ending wasn't what I really expected, but the story as a whole was very good.

Well written and edited, smooth flowing and interesting, but the ending did seem to be a bit rushed.

Thanks for the read.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
wait for it?

hey asshole author... we are STILL waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She

got away with it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wimped out

She got off in the end? She got her boys back and the hero who was cleaning up the crap she had done got killed?

As a story teller you wimped out and saved the slut. So much for revenge. Military wive cheating on their husbands is a terrible crime against good men and isn't at all erotic it's a true injustice. This story says you don't agree.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Conceivably good concept obliterated by....

....rushed plot devices and inane sporadic cliche rendering.I've tried mixing barbiturates with x too and it just doesn't work. Add a little ether to the mix and maybe it'll all come together.

Wire_MasterWire_Masterover 13 years agoAuthor
To my critics

I'm sorry you think I wimped out and you didn't like the story. I guess you didn't figure out we do not know who the killer really was or the motive behind the killings. Cheating wives in the military is not a new concept nor is it something that doesn't happen. The one that said the fireball wouldn't consume everything missed the part about animals and insects, they do consume everything and within days.

To the positive comments Thank you

Thanks to all the comments and everyone else that read the story.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
WTFU

She got worse than death. I don't feel sorry for her or the frat boys, but anybody who thinks living with what she is going to live with has no idea what she is going through. She didn't get her boys back, they got their mother back. I feel sorry for the commenters who would rather have the woman die than the boys forgive and have their mother. Wake The Fuck Up.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Size 14 IQ....

....notwithstanding the fact that in this particular story, at least, the wife now has got her boys back with no sniper worries....what story did you read?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Author....are you serious???....

....we don't know what the motive was? No matter who was the shooter, the motive was to avenge damage perceived done by the frat boy lovers of Mrs. who does this to a Green Beret?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wait For It...

You think it's over??? NO BITCH...far from over!!! You and Married Trash like you are found at every U.S. Military base housing across the country. Your man is overseas risking his life for his country and behind his back your screwing everything that looks your way. You really think my fellow Green Berets shot me??? No they shot my (scaraficed) spotter who was moving to another location to feed me wind values. What you don't know is that a High Ranking Officer who shook your hand at the funeral is the one who issued the order! I have my Mission... I still have a green light, you WILL still...WAIT FOR IT !

rolyevansrolyevansover 13 years ago
almost

good idea and fairly good delivery. but... a little rough on the ending. a bit of polish and fill would take it from a 3 to a 4 or 4 1/2. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It was a fair story until the ending. Who else but the husband would care enough to follow-up like the sniper did? It was a good premise but needs some work. anon jerry

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DID THE BOYS KNOW

and finally found closure and forgiveness. TK U MLJ LV NV

auhunter04auhunter04almost 12 years ago
guess i am different

Death would have relieved her of grieving. She has to have sorrow in this lifetime. Nobody said sons fogave her.

I would have had Dad paddle my ass than turn and walk away

living can be its own punishiment

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
descent story

execpt for the part about another green bret kill one of it own. Not going to happen over a slut. But other than that no bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awe

The slut got away. He should have made her a criple.

Maybe the sons are just waiting their time. Then they will

Finish it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay until the end

Why would her sons come back to the slut. Her being a slut didn't change. And since you imply that the husband was behind the sniper shootings and he had been lurking around out there for years, we're to believe he suddenly got careless when his last target was in sight? Not likely. If you think that then you don't know anything about Green Berets.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

This was the worst type of cheating whore skank slut cunt wife who ever lived. She was married to a war hero fucking college kids when he was away. She should have been the last killed but not before she had to explain to the parents of every fuck buddy she had why they were killed. Fucking cunt.

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
The Silver Wings of a Green Beret?

If you're going to write a pseudo-military story have enough respect for your audience to do a modicum of research. Refer to their Special Forces tab on their shoulders. Refer to the slash on the green berets they wear. Refer to the fact that "her husband" taught her SF soldiers don't refer to themselves as the hats they wear. Make yourself sound less ignorant where possible.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I am disappointed, not that her sons forgave her but that she was not shot.

She deserved to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too bad..

...it seemed as if the idea behind the story was good, until the shooter isn't able to kill the cunt. It was working as it should, with her saved until the last. And then on their wedding anniversary, a joint takes a bullet. First an elbow, the next year the other elbow. Then a knee, the other knee, a wrist, shoulder, ankle, etc. Save the head shot until she is incapable of moving and it's a 2" shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
troubled thoughts

as much as i like btb tales .

and although the Author leaves the question open , one has to conclude the shooter / sniper is her husband . after all nobody else has cause / reason too.

so we then have a Husband who kills his unit / fakes his own death & then goes on a mission of mayhem & destruction ..

under those circumstances , it's a little bit dificult to have any sympathy for any of the protagonists in this story .

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
Quite Unresolved

Interesting tale until the end, just left hanging there and...

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
She should have died

The cheating slut should have died not the sniper who was getting the revenge denied her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please At Least

Please talk to at least one Military Sniper or see a movie about non-drug hired Snipers. I'm not a know it all but, for one sniper to kill another sniper they at least are told why the kill. Ten years of planning a shot, then get careless and fail. Hard to think about and not gag I believe you don't care for military people. Your story was working until it was made to look as if the husband killed his unit to get back at a cheating wife.

He must not have had any respect for anyone in his unit to kill them to get back at a cheating wife wow! Kill People he worked and lived with to kill a cheat wife, I keep repeating that he killed his unit ......I"m out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Suggestion: Don't Ever Write About The Military

This story had severe problems of contentuity. Did husband kill his unit to get back at a cheating wife? Until the ending (?) I thought the two sons were taking out Mom's lovers. It is sad that you brought discredit upon the US Marines and snipers, in general. One pitiful star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bad end

disappointing end 1*

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
first of all

First of all he didn't kill his men it was a PLANE CRASH people. I was in the military not as a sniper or special force agent. Nevertheless, although there were a few inconsistencies with how you portrayed some of the stuff it was still a pretty good story. However as sad as it was, it did make for some good reading. Four stars to ya, and, keep writing just polish it up a bit with actual facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do a little research

A teams are not led by majors. They are not green beret silver wings, they are the parachutist's badge aka airborne wings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He did it

The man went insane killed everyone on the plane. Secretly snuck home and got his own back. Wonderful plain she knew it was him but as usual too self centered to do anything. (Woe is me attitude) feeling sorry for her whore ass too bad they didn't just shoot her.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
YOU CAN TRUST YOURSELF TO DO THE RIGHT THING

but others do not hold the same standards. TK U MLJ LV NV

auhunter04auhunter04almost 7 years ago
do a little more research

Only leaders of nations get 21 gun salutes

Military funerals 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What was this? Not sure what you thought it was, but it sure as hell wasn't writing.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
EVEN IF YOU EXPECT PAYBACK AND TRY TO ATONE

the famed Mind Killer,,,,FEAR,,,,,will make the wait endless. TK U MLJ LV NV

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

Pretty good until the end. Reader needs to know the shooter, even if inferable. Thought she got off easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid...............

........... ending.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

The ending isn't good.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Sad she was missed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A SNIPER WITH THE TRAINING.................................................

You instill in the killer of this story would not be "got". He would just wait it out and take his target later. And just why would someone, apparently an entire team be laying in wait for the sniper? How would they know when to set up? And again, someone so well trained would spot the shooting spots before he set up himself. How is it the kids arrived when they did and why would they show so much respect for their father that they would follow him into the service then forgive the cheating slut that showed so much disrespect for him and his(and their) service? Piss poor reasoning.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 3 years ago

Ok so I don’t know what kind of ending I would have given this story but I do know that this one sucked. Also, this cheating wife is really the lowest of the low as she’s cheating on a commissioned soldier. How much lowers can she get. True scum of the earth and she gets off Scott free . How about the parents of the dead college kids suing her ass and putting her in the gutter.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

What a sad sad ending, she didn’t die, oh well on to the next story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

Fucking cunt. She should be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

💩 story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you can do a lot of guessing. My take?? The sniper wasn't Robert, but he or SHE was; One - very close to Robert, Two - obviously a well trained sniper that was part of Robert's Company, but didn't go on this mission for whatever reason, and Three - several people, probably military, knew his wife was fucking everybody, and their brother, when Robert died, it was time for retribution, not revenge. Great story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That bitch should be on the deadshot too...she must die too n pay for her slutty whore behaviour...!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She really had it coming. To bad she got to skate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why does the author use double standards? She's as guilty as her lovers. She's been fucking for over three years, with at least ten studs with big cocks. At that time, her husband was fighting for the country. She should follow her lovers to hell.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

so her boys take her back knowing what she was doing?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She so had it coming.

In real life the boys would have not come back.

NOT revealing the sniper was a weak and detracting ending. At the writer revealed who it was I would've upgraded the score to 5 stars.

Anyone who has served knows someone who has been cheated on, or experienced it personally. The person should receive a bullet. THAT would be justice. Few things adult-adult, are morally an emotionally vial than that.

When I was in early flight training, USN, a wise chief told a group of us NOT to get married or have GF, to avoid the distraction in combat that such betrayals inflict. I saw my roommate buy, for just this reason 3 days after her got a dear John letter. I was told his three sister corned the bitch and beat the shit out of her. They loved their big brother and they would not let her escape justice. Further, they "convinced" her to "donate" his insurance money to his parents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No, he wasn't dead.

Green Berets take care of their own. She isn't one of their own. Robert is, and is still very much alive.

Her wait ends one year from the day the unknown sniper "died".

Wait for it...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Terrible ending. She is evil incarnate and gets away with it? Nope! Trash story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was building intrigue and then the author totally butchered the ending. I cannot see a scenario where both boys would just happen to reverse the intolerance of this whores actions at the same time let alone at all. Half way down the list, the police must have publicized the target letter contents to give the intended target a heads-up. Hearing some of those guys reaction to receiving a notification of eminate death would have been satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

SUX!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She needed t68 gr Speer in her noggin.

MightyheartMightyheart3 months ago

Amazing Story but FTDS.

Please finish it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous