All Comments on 'Susan Loves Anal Ch. 02'

by susanlovesanal3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Assgasms, an extremely cunning but highly unlikely outcum, in this reader's view?

Whilst anal attention is welcome, loving preparation is essential to mutual satisfaction, under circumstances this talented anal writer described. An slightly extreme situation, not for any squeamish ladies, but fully narrated nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Prep

Actually, Barbara, I've dated two women who loved having their ass fucked and neither needed much preparation. One of them would have me fuck her ass at a moment's notice, without lube. The other often found getting me slick in her pussy was enough lube. The latter one could assgasm without any clitoral stimulation, too.

susanlovesanal3000susanlovesanal3000over 13 years agoAuthor
This story was true!

@Barbara - Thank you for the feedback! I can definitely understand what you said about many ladies needing more stimulation and play in that most precious of areas. You're correct in this point. In this particular case, though, the story is entirely true. Susan and I were able to move directly to anal because she is an expert at taking it up the ass. I recently ass-fucked her (about one month ago) after a 10-year hiatus in our sexual relationship. She was able to take my cock inside of her anus without any problem. In fact, she is the one who put it there without any help from me!

Let me know if you would like more "Susan Loves Anal" stories, please! I love to write about her taking it up the ass and share it with all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Chapter 3

Please make another one.

canid009canid009almost 9 years ago
More Please!

Awesome. Love these two stories! More please!

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 9 years ago
More

Please more writing love the two so far

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 7 years ago
More

Please write more stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanlovesanal3000@susanlovesanal3000
33 Followers
If you want to view pictures that accompany the stories then click on my "Website" below and follow each episode. I hope you enjoy the pics!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories