All Comments on 'The Rush'

by SarahD88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not bad atl all.

Very good start to what should be a great story. Hope to read the next part soon.

clinton09clinton09over 13 years ago
Fine Story

I promise not to steal it and I am not a woman (this week at least), but this was a fine story and a slightly different approach. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hummmm

She is not the "average 19 year old" if she is still in high school. Most kids graduate by the time they are 17 or 18. I like lactation stories...but I thought this was very odd. Sorry, but it didn't personally appeal to me. However, it may show promise if you elaborate further. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't quite agree

Being a C-cup at the age of 11 is more normal than one would think. I was about a C or D at that age and up to an H when I was 12. No, I did not have issues with my weight, and I did NOT have growth problems; it was perfectly healthy and natural. Thus, I thought this story was rather misinformed.

As another commenter said, I don't see how a 19 year old can still be in high school unless she got held back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

I liked it a lot it was very interesting, but the one thought I had through all if this was WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Book

I would love to have more pages and chapters from or of this book, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous