All Comments on 'Adriano's Creation'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
denniscleedenniscleeover 13 years ago
Spectacular

Lots of imagination. Not just yours, but the trust you put in the listener to use their own. Very good.

drgonzo1979drgonzo1979over 13 years ago

I dug it. I liked the voice manipulation that you used, as well as the time gaps. Great listening, especially for the ending.

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 13 years ago
Another Winner

Ravenfox you are a VERY creative person. Keep it up. xoxoxoxox

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!

Loved this story. The sound effects and music were awesome! You have a wonderful story voice!

alemanalemanover 13 years ago
Dreamy

This may be your best entry yet. Very nice effects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Phenomenal

The end really makes it all. This is absolutely fabulous -- Wow! Sound effects, gods, the music was incredible! Perfect choices. This was exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Surprising Delight!

I'm not really a fan of non-consent, but I love your work. Your moaning and vocal work really sold the non-consent part for me, making it a sexy, steamy delight to hear :)

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 13 years ago
Well done!

You keep on raising the stakes, your Audio stories are becoming more complex, more creative, more fun. This one was really a new level. I imagine it took quite an effort and thank you for it. Very enjoyable. Good luck in the contest!

MarkARMarkARover 13 years ago
Sublime Bliss

Another master lesson in erotica... Do will really have to wait until January for another installment?

Always...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i've always loved ur voice & stories.. but i guess this time u have gone a bit far on the effects

BigZack69BigZack69over 13 years ago
So good

Another hit. I am a fan of Non-consent. Your voice and intonation is great, exquisite and delicious. The added editing and music sound very professional. More MORE M O R E ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too much echo

ravenfox - i love your submissions but this one just did not work for me. Looking forward to your next one

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 13 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your feedback! I hope that the story intrigues you enough that you're intested in the entire series, which I'm beginning work on now. I think it's going to be really hot AND unique. Thank you for your votes, comments and feedback messages.

@Anons who said too many effects and too much echo. I am experimenting and hope to get things just right. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy this submission. I will gladly listen to any helpful suggestions you may have. Thank you for your feedback.

PurpleMasterPurpleMasterover 13 years ago
One of the best stories on here!

Five stars is truly worthy of the excellent presentation! You guys did a great job with both the story and special effects! It helped me through a lonely night while the wife is away! ;) I am looking for more in the future!

sengir_assassinsengir_assassinabout 13 years ago
... Awesome!

Holy crap! That was one of the best stories I ever heard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
holy crap... O_O

I've read/heard a lot of stories on here, but I HAD to give my adulation for this one. We need more fully fleshed-out productions like this. I'm still recovering from the utter stupid that is Twilight, and listening to a story like this that actually has some HORROR aspects to it is really helping. Thank you, and I can't wait to hear more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great talent

Love your stories. Very real I'm almost there.

how about a cougar seducing her sons friend.

Kat

katmanduaz@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my

That was quite arousing and oh so orgasmic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At first...

I thought it was a mistake. 2010??? Then I realized what you did. I did need the primer for the newer story. A brilliant piece. I might have done the hypnotic part differently: I would have used your reverberated voice, expressing Adriano's mesmerism, as a mantra, while your waking voice spoke your discontent and uncertainties. Like as if you would do it all over again? heh Just trying to give a creative suggestion for any future work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whoa there.

Unbelievably awesome, just... awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I love your voice. You sound very sensual from the beginning and even moreso during the hypnotic foreplay. Your orgasms sound real and I had to replay your vocals to get to the second uh...uh...uh or gaz ummmmmm. Ohh! Your creations are so much more than sex - you're my favorite vocalist. I may not be your biggest fan but I am one of your biggest groupies. I will continue to follow you.

RashawnRashawnalmost 6 years ago
What

Just was so wild and creative wow I am hooked.

MyunholythirstMyunholythirstover 1 year ago

Would love for you to do many more like this love vampire fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fabulous. Intrigue, eroticism, sound effects, sexy voice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous