All Comments on 'My Halloween Visitor Returns'

by MarieProvost

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
Virgin cum...

It's got a ring to it. I remember my time as a 17 year old with Denise aged 53. It wasn't quite virgin cum I spackled her tonsils with but it was close (sucking one's self off doesn't count as losing one's cherry, does it)...and she didn't seem to mind.

It doesn't get mentioned much but guys get just as sore as the females do from extended sessions no matter how wet she is. I guarantee Paul was just as sore as you the next day.

Great story, Marie, although I think that should go without saying.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter two ***** Go for three???

Loved Chapter one....unique.

Chapter two....I felt as if I was there...enjoying.

Surely our lucky hero has a friend (virgin) that will love to meet Marie.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where were you when I was 18?

Hell, where were you last night? I would have rather spent a night with a 57 year old woman as horny as you are than with some teeny bopper. Love both of these halloween stories of yours and have to check out the rest of your stuff.

Steve

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 13 years ago
You've done it again Marie

Smart and sassy, along with a wicked sense of humor, like all of your work this story is a delight. Bravo.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
fucking wonderful!

Where were you when I was 18, Marie?! Lovely!

chevrmchevrmover 13 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT STORY

LOVED IT GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Wonderful Story

Thank you Marie for letting me see a bit of your imagination. Or was it imagination?lol Do you and your husband now share the adventures of Literotica, or is your fantasy life still secret? Sounds like this is as wild as you get Marie, but, maybe you have some "history"? You do sound like a woman who enjoys sex, not a bad thing at all. lol You mentioned loosing your virginity, a stroy about that would be interesting. I'm guessing you didn't give it to your husband but some young boy too young and inexperienced to give you the feelings that should have been there. Well, I have other stories of yours to read and stroke off to. Thank you for allowing me to see this side of you. Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Marie

all time low for you ! Talking about the size of your husbands dick .

It's obvious you don't like the guy. Yes he cheated on you which makes him a scum bag but it was what ? 15 years a go.! get over it or leave him !

One other thing which I think is hilarious this Blaine charter you go on and on about.

My guess is he is most likely some 70 year old fat guy. Think about it what 25 year old would be wasting his time writing the crap he does. At least your stories have some imagination.

Karen

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading Karen

... and since you think this story is an all-time low for me, I thank you for reading my other stuff too. I would have liked to discuss this story and your comments, but since you were anonymous I can't. No problem. All comments on my story stay.

I would like to address a couple of the comments, in case you ever return to look at your critique...

"all time low for you ! Talking about the size of your husbands dick . It's obvious you don't like the guy. Yes he cheated on you which makes him a scum bag but it was what ? 15 years a go.! get over it or leave him !"

If anyone knew who I was, or who my husband is, I would agree that talking about his anatomy would be horrible. Since nobody knows who we are, I feel anything I say here should be treated as fiction. I love my husband, and even he makes fun of his small penis. Frankly, it isn't all that small and he knows how to use it. Since I started writing here, he's been using it a lot more.

"One other thing which I think is hilarious this Blaine charter you go on and on about. My guess is he is most likely some 70 year old fat guy. Think about it what 25 year old would be wasting his time writing the crap he does. At least your stories have some imagination. Karen"

Blaine charter I don't understand, but if you are concerned about whether he exists or not, I think you are missing the point. Whether he exists in real life is irrelevant. I enjoy his writing and like the interaction we have.

You shouldn't care either. This is a site for fiction. Maybe Blaine is a fat white guy. Maybe I'm actually Blaine. Maybe we are both pen names for Al Gore. Nobody knows. That's why I write about things that I would never do. It's fun and harmless. You shouldn't take it to heart.

I thank you for your compliment at the end of your comment, and really appreciate all who take the time to comment and write, whether you like my stories or not.

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakeover 13 years ago
Great story

The fun of reading is to imagine for a moment that it is real. Like a good movie that draws the audience into the action. It wakes up distant memories for me. Not real memories, but rather past fantasies. All I remember getting at Halloween is a bag of candy.

damo0707damo0707over 13 years ago
Just found your stories this morning and love them

There is something about a hot older lady that has always pushed my buttons. I dreamed of meeting one all of my life, and your stories touch just the right tone to bring that vividly back to me even now (and I am 57, old, fat, and still horny, lol).

Seriously, thank you for taking the time to write, I have enjoyed them, each and every one. I have been on literotica for years, but rarely comment to authors.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
again

is 2nd time better??

lin4_69lin4_69almost 11 years ago
YES

just as hot i love it

klippertklippertalmost 11 years ago
another in a long line

Another in the long line of hot stories... hope you at least let him lick your ass...maybe change your ideas on a little anal Marie...")

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe more ..?..

Your thoughts and comments were nice to read. If women were as openly aggressive towards men, tension virgins feel would be greatly eased. I liked older women when I was young and inexperienced. The thoughts I had were "what do I have to lose" and and I had less peer pressure. I was willing to do whatever the lady wanted and I learned how to be a better lover. I hope you take the category Mature and make Marie a dominant sexual teacher of younger men.

Reiner43Reiner43over 9 years ago
It's wonderful........

When a woman is willing to teach a young guy like your heroine did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous