All Comments on 'New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 06'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't make us wait too long for the next installment!!! Torture!!!

So glad you have updated! I've checked numerous times and only found disappointment in not finding a new chapter!!! Don't do that to me anymore!!! It's just such a great series and look forward to reading every word and escaping into your world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank god

I am so happy that you posted this update . Thankyou...you rock..

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Fabulous!!

Thankyou for the update I absolutely loved this chapter and can't wait for the next! Truely AWESOME!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

yay another update. the plot thickens, hope we don't have to wait too long for the next update!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Thank You

I read the entire N.K. Amer on 9/10 and the N.K. Euro on 9/16, so the wait for me has been horrendous. I must say you did not let me down. This is by far one of the best chapters in the series. Please don't make me wait so long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
unbelievable!!!

Out of all the stories on Literotica your series has kept me coming back for more. i know it takes a while to write more chapters... try to get them out sooner it has been a while since you posted the last chapter. otherwise keep writing.. i'll just have to wait until the next chapter to see what happens to Emma and Antony

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Don't stop there!

I want to hear about the rescue! More, more, more! lol! We're a greedy lot, aren't we? :)

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Loving it!!! I really wanted to know what Alena told her before she left. Why didn't he talk to her? What was she really upset about? That he had a mate? He is saying it wasn't really his mate and obviously that is true or he would have died when he killed Eloise. So why did he not just explain this to Emma? I'm wondering if you'll be explaining more about this blood and what these other creatures are...or can that only be found in the American court? I love how involved the story is. Can't wait for more.

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Wooo, finally got my fix

Now, I can relax. I got my fix and am feeling much better. Weird claiming to be addicted to literature. Thanks for the update. I will definitly (sp) look for more as you post them.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Finally!

Excellent chapter that leaves me wanting more! Hurry please!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
more please

This is a great story and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Please please write the next chapter soon this story has me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

I really need to read more of this i have just spent the last two days reading up to here come one i wish there was more of this and fast

tr1c@hotmail.co.uk

vampire91vampire91about 13 years ago

love your stpry!! Oh course Gabe/Alena are my favorite couple and I've loved seeing growth in Alena - but I like Antony/Emma too. This may sound strange but I like that shes strong enough to leave him when shes afraid or doesn't think shes being treated right.

celia82celia82over 12 years ago
Balling my eyes out!!

Oh God! This is so sad! You have the most beautiful way of describing your characters! I'm sobbing like a baby for the hurt in Emma.. Once again: you are an amazing author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous