All Comments on 'Naked Drunk Twister'

by jordan80

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Hot and erotic, BUT...

it could've been so much more! There's a lot of "this, and that, next this, and then that" going on here. It's like directional sex. If I had edited this, I would've asked you to separate out the action and use more description. Even when you're drunk, *especially* when you're drunk, the volume on the world seems either turned way up or turned way down, and we don't get that here. I'd love to see you rewrite this with all five senses in play: the smells, sounds, tastes, feelings, and sights happening along with the sex. I mean, you've got an incredibly hot, erotic set up here: two guys covered with baby oil on a colorful plastic twister mat having full on anal sex... You should have your reader covered in cum by the end of the piece, desperate to go back to the beginning and read it again. Instead, it's just kind of ho hum, okay, they're done and so am I. Don't get me wrong - it *was* hot - I just think it could be scorching. One editor's POV. Nice job.

mstrb77mstrb77over 13 years ago
Feels good

Yes it feels good having a hard cock slip into your ass and finally filling it with cum. And falling asleep with the cock still in your ass is nice too. Done it and loved it.

So what the story is a done it, like it, story put yourself in the same place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dressed

Like your story,my sisters friend said lets play poker,strip poker,so we all dressed up in womens clothes.I was losing until i got down to pantyhose,my sister had her top off,Ian had only lost his shirt,who loses,has to perform a sex act for the others.I lost,Ian said leave the pantyhose on,my sister lay down,lick me,my sister,o.k.i did,Ian said i want your arse,i thought he meant my sister.I felt his hands on me,then the pantyhose coming down,a wet finger in me,i said hey,deals a deal as my sister held my head and Ian entered my arse.It hurt as he pushed in,then he eased out,my sister stood and said fuck him as Ian fucked in and out of my arse.My cock went hard,my sister stroked it causing my cumm to shoot out as Ian then emptied into my arse.We now get together,for all combinations with Ian mostly finishing in my arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny

Wana fuck call me ! 213 640 1616

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777almost 12 years ago
Super hot

Whoa, my cock is about to burst after that story! Drunken horny guys playing oiled-up Twister; I would love to be in on that! And, to have several drunk guys filling my slippery ass with their hot cum after fucking me at weird angles while I'm forced to be their sex toy. And, then pissing in my ass after, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous