All Comments on 'Getting to Know Mom'

by momsb7

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice start...

... nice slow build up, a promising start, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice start.... please continue!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Incest By Proxy

Love the idea.

What happens next?

Don't make me wait!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 13 years ago
Bravo!

An excellent debut - sexy and naughty and leaving us wanting more! I cant wait for the next!

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Can't wait for the next one. He's got to see his mother's pussy! and whatever follows.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The author certainly knows how to build tension

Now I want to read about how he gets to see his mother's pussy, and if he will be able to more than just look.

A good start to what I think will be an excellent incest story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job All Around

Very good story, like everyone else who commented, I cannot wait to read more. This story has so many possibilities, and I would love to see it taken further. Very good work.

hulvamulvahulvamulvaover 13 years ago
very hot.

like others have mentioned. great possibilities here. I would love to see where you take it. I think a built in pool in the backyard can open the door to some really hot action. Kayla could shave her pussy the next morning and go shopping with Rhonda where they buy matching slingshot bikinis for a night of seduction.

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 13 years ago
Make sure...

You contact when the next chapter comes out. I would say, though as erotic as this started out, it was far too short, even for a chaptered story. It was just getting interesting when you left it off. Highly suggest a "bit" longer in the next one. That way it can be savored and enjoyed without such an abrupt short ending for continuation.

Just sayin...

Over all, not a bad start for a first story.

bob3641223bob3641223over 13 years ago
the hottest i've read on here

i haven't postedmine yet but very similar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Do you want to see your mother's pussy?" I nodded.

What the guy should've said is, "fuck, yeah!" I bet if you asked a bunch of young guys and if they were honest, the great majority would confess that, "sure, I wouldn't mind getting a good look at the hole I came out of." For any son that particular hole is very special and totally unique. It's his own birth canal, his passageway into life and the world. Plenty of guys, maybe even most, enjoy thinking about it, picturing it in their mind. Boys have lots of names for it that they like whispering to themselves. "My mother's vagina," "mom's snatch," "my mother's mommy-hole," "my mom's cunt," "my mommy's warm wet cunt," "my mother's twat," "mom's tasty twat," "the twat I came out of," "my mother's cute coochie," "mom's big fat gash," "my mother's gushing gash," "where her son's cock just fucking belongs," "the hairy hole I blow my balls into every damn chance I get," "the paradise between my mother's thighs," "mom's thirsty receptacle for every drop of semen her kid's got in his brimming balls," "the garage between her legs where her boy parks his penis," "her kid's penis's natural home," "her son's semen catcher," and, most touchingly, "the cunt I love with all my heart and soul."

bob3641223bob3641223about 7 years ago
this has always been one of my favorites, so glad i saved it to read again.

terrific

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, I am always amazed when the adult child realizes their parent is a sexual being with sexual organs and sometimes uses them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous