All Comments on 'High School Romance Ch. 09'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for a great story! I really enjoyed their sweet romance.

I'm so glad they didn't go to Baylor. Unless the school has changed considerably from when I went there in the 90's, it would not be a pleasant environment. In freshman orientation the administration warned us that they didn't think gay people belonged there and implied they would do nothing to protect them from bullying or harassment. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

It was a beautiful story!! I can't wait for the new series :)

lilruby13lilruby13over 13 years ago

Amazing ending. Cant wait to see what happens in college :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!

Loved this story!!! Can't wait for the next series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

omg..... that was a GREAT SERIES can't wait until 'College Days'...lol...is out

lexvenelexveneover 13 years ago
love it!!!!!

keep getting better, can't wait 4 college days.

tmr1995tmr1995over 13 years ago
Great !

I can't wait for college days :-)

pizzaboyatdoorpizzaboyatdoorover 13 years ago
:) Yeesssssssss! :)

What a perfect ending to a perfect story.

Enjoy the summer boys, and be sure to be back to show us how young love should be on a college campus in the sequel.

{{{ luvZya big bunches, Kitten }}}

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure genius

It was great please write more

Kazehana552Kazehana552about 13 years ago
Yessssssss!!!!!!

More chapters. I'm a happy camper. Lol awesomely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love

I have read the whole series two times and I just can't get enough. Its the cutest story I have ever read in my whole intire life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect!!

I read these stories twice! In 2 nights, these stories made me happy and sad but always showed the true love one person can have. I have been in love with a guy but have never had the courage to do anything about it but these stories have made me think it could be a good thing to do something. Thank you for writing thesee stories. You have probably changed the course of my life! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omigod! What a wonderful story

Please continue the series. I can't wait. It is a story that harkens back to my own high school experiences, unfortunately mine did not turn out so happily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely sweet story

You have written a beautiful story about two lovely people who were so abused and rose above it through their devotion to each other. It's something we all can believe in and it is the way we all overcome adversity.

thank you

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatover 12 years ago

I love this story so much! They are literally the cutest couple I've read about ever. Keep writing!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

This is one of the most beautiful stories I have read on this site so far. From hell comes heaven such a lovely read and adventure for these two. Am on to College Days now to read on.. really enjoy all your stories

julrijulriover 12 years ago
What a wonderful story! (((( claps)))))

All i can say is bravo! Thank you again for a wonderful tale. I look forward to reading anything you write.thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i love these stories! ur such an amazing writer and can't wait to read more

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
i love your writing

will be reading all your story's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love your stories! They are awesome I hope you keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful story!

I read the whole series with great interest. I was hoping you'd give the muscular and masculine Brady a nice coating of chest hair across the upper chest, and perhaps a healthy treasure trail too. He seems so mature now, and now that he has headed off to college, let him have the maturity of some chest hair. I can imagine ezra would love stroking it gently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Guilty pleasure

Hi, I'm a real romantic at heart and I guess like many want someone who can take care of me and make me feel safe and loved. That's why your story is my favourite on lit so far.

X

A female fan;)

baikalisanbaikalisanover 10 years ago
I was so sad for Ezra...

Everything both boys endured was just horrific to me.

I am very happy they found the love of good parents and the love of each other.

I hope you continue ther story. I am eager to see how their lives progress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omg!

Wow, this is a wonderful story. Good job! I love it. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 7 years ago
Great Reading

Do not know how I escaped this story before now but very happy that I came across it. Well written and romantic. I look forward to your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
❤❤❤❤❤

I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this story!

This is about the 5th or 6th time I've read this and still love it as much as the first! Thank you for such a lovely story.

RichBauerRichBaueralmost 7 years ago
beautiful

one of the best if not the best I have ever read

illwindillwindover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story overall and the sex scenes were both tasteful and incredibly hot. I do have to say though the plot never really developed, it was just one event after another. It was like every storyline only lasted as long as the chapter and was then forgotten about. Brady’s dad being a prime example. I would have liked to see Brady go to him for some advice in this chapter or something like that. Just felt disconnected like a series of one off stories about the same characters. But their affection and romance did make for an enjoyable read, even if their relationship never really progressed much.

FosBoydFosBoydover 2 years ago

Thank You for such a beautiful love story. I'm looking forward to the next series.

PockettRockettPockettRockettover 2 years ago

I loved the whole series - they were all so tender and respectful. However, my only critique, is that Ezra was the only one taking anal from Brady. I would have loved to see at least one instance where Brady gave himself up to Ezra. They were a couple and their relationship should have been reciprocal. You’re a very good and thoughtful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pockett,

They're in high school and both got trauma. Everyone's pace on relationships doesn't have to be the same, and not going versatile at this point doesn't mean they don't love each other.

Stop posting weird comments with a timing that you think won't get any criticism, because here is one for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A beautifully written story of Ezra and Brady's love, you captured the various aspects of their mutual acquaintance, friendship and then beautiful love wonderfully.

You showed in your story - a story that true, sincere friendship, love can overcome all difficulties, obstacles that life puts on its way, with discrimination, evil, jealousy, intolerance, misunderstanding ... and nothing can destroy it. You wonderfully described beautiful erotic scenes, hot sex between Ezra and Brady, while stimulating the imagination of each of us.

Finally, I want to thank you, Kotek2010, for Ezra, I grew close to him and saw myself in Ezra, I would love to have such a loving boyfriend as Brady. I am waiting with great impatience and curiosity for the further fate of Ezra and Brady. Best regards from Poland, SissyBoy from Warsaw.

💕

Pięknie napisana historia miłości Ezry i Brady'ego, cudownie ująłeś poszczególne aspekty ich wspólnego poznania się, przyjaźni a następnie pięknej miłości.

Pokazałeś w swojej historii - opowiadaniu że prawdziwa, szczera przyjaźń, miłość potrafi zwyciężyć wszelkie trudoności, przeszkody jakie życie stawia na jej drodze, z dyskryminacją, złem, zazdrością, nietolerancją, niezrozumieniem... i nic nie jest w stanie jej zniszczyć. Wspaniale opisałeś piękne erotyczne sceny, gorący seks pomiędzy Ezrą a Brady'm, przy tym pobudzając wyobraźnię każdego z Nas.

Na koniec chcę Ci Kotek2010 podziękować za Ezrę, zżyłem się z jego osobą i widziałem siebie samego w osobie Ezry, bardzo chciałbym mieć tak kochającego chłopaka jakim jest Brady. Czekam z wielką niecieerpliwością i ciekawością na dalsze losy Ezry i Brady'ego. Pozdrawiam serdecznie z Polski, SissyBoy z Warszawy. 💕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous