All Comments on 'Pleasures of Pauletta'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Contentment

There's NOTHING like the feeling in your body after you've been thoroughly fucked hard and deep, by a nice sized cock. Lucky Pauletta.

But what a greedy bitch to go back outside and look for more. I don't know who's the bigger slut ........ Boxlicker 101 or Pauletta !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Zzzzzz....

Where have I read this type of story before? Where have I NOT read this type of story before? Ho-hum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!

Very hot story. Loved it & hoping for more like it.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Excuse me...

Boxlicker 101 IS Pauletta! Great story. One of these days, I'm gonna lock myself in my office for a weekend and read all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BARE BACK

I'm a crossdressing cum slut and love to feel my lovers cock filling my hot ass with his CUM........ Never been fucked by a guy wearing a condom and never will takes all the pleasure out of the fucking, besides I love to feel all that CUM leaking out of me into my panties. Yes I do SWALLOW.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Joys of taking cocks

great story, well written. Looking forward to more of the same. As a cross dresser that can't get enough cock up my "pussy' I fully understand the feeling. When the cum shoots out of the cock into your hot hole the feeling is fantastic and nothing compares to it. Sucking cocks is something very enjoyable but gettin fucked is much better. The only thing guys need to fully understand that once you've took it up the ass life is never the same, you have to have more. very quickly you begin to think of yourself as a slut and a fucking whore but it also becomes a great title that you are proud of. You look forward to being gang banged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I too am a CD slut

I really enjoyed your story because I too am a CD cock-sucking bitch slut who loves getting fucked, as you do. Also like you, while I enjoy getting fucked by married or straight men, it truly feels so right to be with a gay man. Even though I'm dressed like a woman, I feel gay because I am so attracted to cock. In addition to sucking and fucking, I also enjoy french-kissing men and when I do so I know that I am gay.

Please tell more stories. I can't wait to read them.

Hugs & kisses XOXOXOX

bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

i loved this story it describes my perfect evening,dressed like a slut and getting screwed but i prefer sucking cock best ,i would love to read more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I cummed so much from reading tht story keep up the good work i will definately be reading more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I also love a big cock fucking my ass. I do prefer bareback, but I have to know the man is safe . I like bareback better because I love to feel his cum draining from my ass when he is done fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to be passable and live my life like a whore! I am a life long crossdresser and, now that my wife has lost her sex drive to illness, I am becoming gayer by the minute! I have enjoyed cocks and cum secretly for 4 decades and have been fucked enough to know that, not only is it SOO pleasurable, but I love spreading my legs while dressed so much that I could live that way til I die! Wish I could find willing sluts like me in Athens GA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous