All Comments on 'That Damn Website! Ch. 03'

by MisfitToy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Good

I'm still enjoying your story. Although I would never submit to someone that way, it does make for a good read. I'll be watching for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

I love it and cannot wait for more

AND I think MizT protests too much

would love to read more of ALL your stories

thanks

elig1990@ymail.com

BiancaMmmmBiancaMmmmover 13 years ago
Love it

Great story, can't wait for chapter 4 (and more??)

marklionmarklionover 13 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!!

I like the way you have the boss taking control of Vivian. I can hardly wait to see what you do in the next chapter says she liked what he did to her. Good job

Mark

symtronsymtronover 13 years ago
Chapter 4 is a MUST!!

Amazing line of seduction and I love it... Chapter 4 and 5 possibly???

all_too_familiarall_too_familiarover 13 years ago
Awesomeness continues!

Please keep 'em coming! This is an awesome series! Great storyline indeed.

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 13 years ago
loved it

Great story that is all the more erotic for the restraint you showed in not going overboard. A definite five. Would like to see another employee witness her punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes

I love this story... The one problem I have with this chapter is that, she has a Master already and she just has sex with her boss(who just happens to be her Master)? I hope see felt he was the one or plans to beg for forgiveness... cant wait for the next chapters of your stories...

SDR

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
super story

all three parts were fantastic. love your writing and thought processes.

thank you

joe

midlife002003@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

Hope to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is 4?

Same speed and more, please. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!! WOW....I am soaking wet and very, very turned on by your story!!!

As a sexually submissive women that HATES dressing sexy or even more so, being made to dress like some cheap slut when we go out of town to dance and play, or meet someone new, yet whose body betrays me and LOVES itI am forced to do so, the feelings and very realness of being 'shown off' to strangers in public, including openly touched and touching others, I have cum *smile* to realize that being sexually humiliated and degraded, especially in public or 'risky' places where others can, are, or might, hear or see what I am doing or what someone might be doing to me, all I can say is WOW!!! I really do hope you will write more chapters about them. Especially about what they do in the office and how he 'makes' her start dressing, and whether he starts to make her dress slutty and meet him at a some bar/lounge or maybe even the city park...anywhere *lol*.

I am married, submissive/slut in training, 'shared' wife and my Husband is my Sir *for real*, yet respected by my co-workers, family, and friends that have absolutely no idea of our true lifestyle, this story is sooooo very much like my own real life that, although kind of scary, at the very same time it is such a HUGE turn on to read. All I can say is THANK YOU!!! And, please, please write more about this Sir and his slut/plaything/employee.

Now, I just HAVE to read the rest of your stories, but I doubt any will match and do to me what this one has.

hugs, kisses, and wet licks

catt....(Tom's sub/slut 'shared' wife (used by BBC as well as other men while my Husband watches and photographs) but still a nice, church going, working mom in day by day life)

WajaLoverWajaLoverover 12 years ago

That's it? Nothing more? I wanted more! *WAILS!*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great stuff

next chapter please.

fantastic writting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Excellent Story. I hope the adventure continues. Wonderful character development with believable interactions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous