All Comments on 'My Servant, Anuradha'

by Hunter-Indian

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thusty Fucking Anuradha

O! I love the story in actined details. I want fuck her several times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wife & Guide

Great story.

Once we (me & my sweet wife) had gone to London. I had a conference there for four days. We made a program for 10 days stay. What my wife would do for four days, when I had to attend the conference, this was a question. We decided that one guide would take her to different places outside London. We contacted a reputed agency and got one smart young college boy of 23 to guide her to different places and can earn. That guy Phillip was doing this job to earn for his studies.

Sonali visited some places outside London with Phillip and returned back after 4 days to join me. My wife tells me every thing bad or good without hiding any content. She confessed herself that for the first time in her life, she had very intimate sex with Phillip on consecutive 4 days and nights.

I was excited to know all the details and during our balance 6 days, I was asking each and every details of their travel together and had very nice sex with Sonali. She apologized for those 4 days but I told her not to keep any thing in mind.

I kept contact details of Phillip with me. On the 35th birthday of Sonali, me and Sonali had gone to Koh Phangan in Thailand, where I booked a villa in a five star resort. I already made arrangements to call Phillip there as a surprise gift to Sonali. I made sure that they had nice sex and my presence did not disturb them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous