All Comments on 'En-Gauge-ing Love Ch. 02'

by twelvegaugegirl1989

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Small error

You said that your team was up by two points. If they are playing softball you should know that it would be runs.

twelvegaugegirl1989twelvegaugegirl1989over 13 years agoAuthor

I would just like to say to the person who commented before that to pick out a small grievance like that is just stupid. Maybe where you come from points and runs mean different things, but around here where i live the terms are interchangeable in softball and/or baseball. If you are going to criticize my writing please at least make it worth my while to read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Runs, Points, Don't think it really matters. It doesn't take anything away from the story and I am pretty sure everyone who has read the story knows what was implied.

As for the writing I loved it. Hope this isn't the end and that there are more chapters of Guage and Erin to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another hit baby!!!!!

OH please keep writing these super hot NASTY fuck stories!!!!!!!! My cock loves your prose and my hand wishes it was a warm wet pussy! You qualify as a true erotic sex author and I love your work. (So does my dick)!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous