All Comments on 'Getting Gina Pregnant'

by Monagamous_Now

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Well you asked

on how to improve . Here it goes .

First , this is LW category , the readers here dont like swap/swing stories or wimp/cuck stories so if your going to write those with that kind of element please place them in the correct category of group sex , erotic couplings or fetish . You will get raked over the coals here . Read what LW is all about with authors like Average-Writer , Harddaysknight ,DG Hear , ohio , slirpuff . That will tell you what LW is . The gay incest thing was beyond disturbing . If you feel you MUST write a sequel , please have the husband kick her ass to the curb and get some professional help with the incest thing he seems to have going . If the wife and brother keep fucking after the fact when she knows she cant have kids anyway , they need revenge coming down on them and he needs to get out . etc. etc .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sister in law.

Similar to me,my brother could not get his wife pregnant.Medically his sperm count was way too low.So,Kev and Kate asked me if i would try to get Kate pregnant.I thought for awhile,agreed,Kev said he would watch,o.k.Came the time,Kate went into the bedroom,knelt on the bed,her nice round arse and thighs on show as i got behind her and pushed into her pussy.She was wet,her pussy felt great as i stroked in and out of her until finally i shot my seed deep into her.I pulled back,Kev whos cock was hard took my place and rammed his cock in and out of his wife,adding his cumm to mine.I was told i had to do this 3 times in the week,i didnt object,i liked fucking Kate.Each time Kev mounted her as well.They had a baby girl, but Kev told me that they wanted 3 kids so i did the honours,2 girls,1 boy.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Good story...

Glad to see you got it moved; know you've been trying! Can't wait for your next story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Lay

Read your topic,& we're happy to announce that I got my niece & our daughter pregnant for their first baby & the wife put them up to it, since the wife can't produce the eggs no more. So it's up to me & the kids to do the fun for her... KEEP writing PLEASE

luvanukiluvanukialmost 7 years ago
Not fiction

And I am delighted.

I've been there, done that, but my ex had her tubes tied so it was just for the delight of threesomes.

Good on you.

Hope you do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hard to read

Italics should only be used to emphasis or highlight a few word...not the whole story!

2armoured2armouredabout 5 years ago
Good story line...

I like the storyline, actually it is not as uncommon as people think. When choosing the guy to do the fucking it is best to avoid her brother or cousins. Her brother-in-law is the best bet because the DNA is always through the male line....so if brother-in-law fathers the child a standard DNA test will tell the lab that the husband was the father. To prove otherwise needs much more intensive (and very expensive) DNA testing. So a full brother of the husband is always best. If you use a cousin of the husband the DNA test will be inconclusive and leave doubts. So if a son impregnates his mother the father of the son will be "proven" as the father. Many a tale is spun around such a scenario. The son can father a child of a mistress of his father and it will show the same DNA result....father will carry the can. Read my other story: "Mother, I Now Protect You", where I am developing the theme. Chapter 1 has just been published, Let me know what you think of it.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Well done.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Jesus, you and your bro used to give each other hand and blow jobs? Damn, this thing messed up.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Some authors on Literotica make the fundamental mistake of writing a story which almost entirely consists of a description of the mechanics of sexual intercourse. This is a prime example. The result is not erotic. This story could have been improved by describing the backstory in more detail. Also, did hubby really need to share the bed with wifey and brother-in-law? Couldn’t he have been aroused by hearing the headboard banging against the wall? The most erotic yarns on Literotica often just hint that sex has taken place without describing the mechanics in all their gory detail. 3 stars.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Sorry, I should have added in my comment below that the author should harness the readers imagination as much as possible to trigger a powerful erotic response - some detail is best left to our imagination. In addition, this story deserved an epilogue to describe what happened next.

*

Just my thoughts after reading the good, the bad, and the downright awful on this site as well as a few fantastic gems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous