All Comments on 'Hot Donna Ch. 01'

by baremetal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago

Having read one or two of this writers stories, which I now regret, I think everyone can guess where this story is going. A slut/whore wife and a cuckold husband. Readers should check back in two or three chapters time to see if this prediction is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope so..to guy below

to guy below I hope this leads to threesome or cuck.. hot story. Its my fantasy for my wife to tease like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what

Not a writer just another loser who is gay and won't admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If your not into cucks move on

Clearly another cuck story setup. Not sure if he's also a wimp, but she's clearly going to switch from wife to crazed slut.

I'd like to suggest prefixing the other chapters with a cuck warning, you'll maybe avoid a few of the flames from readers like me who don't get into those stories.

So a question to the readers and writers of sharing/cuck stories: what about your real life motivates you to like this stuff? I don't understand the thrill of losing a wife this way. Why did you go to all the work trouble and effort to find and marry someone if your greatest thrill is to have her leave? Why not just stay single and give your money to stranger? I am not trying to hateful, I just don't get it.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 13 years ago
Fun evening.....

Thank you for sharing this sexy little post about what seems to be fun little evening. Sometimes a little innocent play is so sexy. Sometimes when it turns into more, it is is even sexier. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
seacoastcouple? Go fuck yourselves.

With large pieces of splintered wood.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Well written but personally I would love to see a story about teasing...

....where the teasers end up dead or in a world of hurt. No doubt that is the result as often as fullfilling sex is the result.I don't care if it goes cuck or not, tease me like this and your next fullfilling sexplay will be a long way off. Tease,deny,hurt then heal,maybe.

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 13 years ago
Hot

Great story. Sounds like it could be me and my husband you're writing about.

Jo

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Hot wife and voyeur husband, just another cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaremetal@baremetal
255 Followers
Most stories have been suggested by readers with a fantasy or my own real life situations with a touch of "what if"

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hot Donna Series Info