All Comments on 'Male Model'

by penny_singleton

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
Great story

Well told and believable, didn't need a wild sex scene, it was hot and erotic and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

a very good story I enjoyed it

wdelanderwdelanderover 13 years ago
very, very hot

simple and well told - nice pace, and a real turn-on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely incredible story! More, more, more!! Please!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 13 years ago
Excellent!

This is great work!

Extremely exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
modelling for class

i can actually belive this to be true.

i model for art classes and for private artist and i was asked to pose for a small group of artist recently, a fairly mixed group of men and woman, aged between 25-40.

i wa introduced, i undressed and took the required pose.

very soon the woman in the group tried to get me more and more turned on as itr was hot in the studio for them in their winter jumpers but only warm for me stark bollock naked.

im a young lad, and when erect a little over 8 inches with big bollocks. limp im about 5 and half inches.

soon the woman in the group were taking off their jumpers but had t shirts or blouses on underneath.

some of the woman told the guys to take off their tops-soon i realised i could see they were all very close friends as the woman persistantly ordered the guys to take their tops off. the guys did- some had t shirts on- some did not, in return the men get the woman to go to bras only.wow i was reacting and soon i had a hard on.

i was asked to change the pose and the woman had a great view of my bouncing cock which was now leaking pre cum.

the class was all about drawing to scale so the ladyy that booked me, promply did a few measurements of my face,head,torso arms and legs, all the while explaining scale to the artist, then, she came to my erect and leaking cock.

i thought -no she wont- oh but she did, she grabbed my throbbing cock and measeured it- yep just about 8 inches she decalired to the class, another asked how to be sure and so the teacher invited the bra clad lady to me, asking if it were ok for the 'student' to measure for her scaled drawing of me,

i said ok and she took her measurements and again got to my cock and took her time only she called her male partner over and told him to look at what a cock shouldbe...... god was i embarressed, she still had my pulsing cock in her hand and the teacher looked on in her bra as well as the majority of the 6 woman, a couple of the guys leaning over the woman to see what was happening were touching the breasts of the woman as they looked on, clearly aroused by the nipples pokeing thro the bras, and at the sight of my 8 inches.

i was starting to get a bit more turmed on and a few drops of pre cum dripped from my cock and fello on my foot, one woman louched the pre cum and put her finger to her lips...oh god, here i was in a room- buck naked and as horny and hard as ever and at my full 8 inches.

the woman and teacher took turns to do their measurements for their drawings , each on taking time to scale measure my face, lips, torso and cock and balls, each one becoming more daring and holding my cock and balls just a bit longer than the previous lady.

god i was so horny.

they asked me to change my pose now they had their mesauremnts for a scaled drawing, out of the corner of my eye in the new pose, i saw a lady had now become topless, and a guy had undone his jeans and was wanking his cock at the site of his 'partners' naked tits.

this did it for me, i was hooked, i could see this and it had the effect of me getting hard to the limit, after about 5 minutes of this the lady grabbed his cock and massaged him wghile doing her drawing of me-all the time she kept direct eye contact to me and my cock. god was i horny and i knew i was trobbing like mad, my cock was dripping like a tap and the pre cum was getting thicker as this went on,

suddenly a lady came up and did another measurement , near my thigh, and teased my low hung spunk filled bollocks, she then touched my cock head and licked the pre cum from her fingers,

then another lady did the same, then a guy approached with a topless lady and he held her hand on my cock nd balls as he helped her measure.

then it was the turn of the teacher, she stood in front of me, still in her bra and knealt down in front of mre, as she did, she reached behing her and released her titties, whioch fell out of her bra and nudged my throbbing cock. she looked around at the class swith a sexy smile and they all clustered around the small platform.

she was at crutch level to me and she blew cool breath on my cock and balls, all the time talking about erotic art to the group, she then cupped her right breat and massaged the nipple, making it stand out even more and at the same time she reached up, brushed my cock and balls and then circled my nipple while still breathing on my cock and balls whilst talking to the class about sexual artwork and the importance of 'capturing the moment'.

with that the few woman in the class all moved forward and watched her every move as she moved her other hand from my foot along my leg and up and down occasionally touching my cock and balls, making them throbb and leak more precum, eventually a nother lady asked about the impotance of expression and with that the lady teacher grabbed my throbbing cock and blew on my knob head, then asked the lady if that was expressionate enough, a guy yelled' hey yeah' and another woman, also topless had been playing with her nipplpe wanted a bit more expression so she came and stood by me with her nipple up against my cock head and rubbed my pre cum into her boobies.

god i was in heaven.

one smart arse guy said 'yeah lets see what he can do ladies' then i dont know what happened , or who made the first grab for my cock but 3 woman were pulling at my cock aiming it at the braless lady who had previously rubbed my cock into her ample titts, then the class teacher blew my knob head a kiss and then slipped her red lipstick lips over my throbbing shaft, gliding up and down its 8 inches and playing with my balls.

then , just as quick as it happened, the teacher stopped and siad' relax class' and they all moved away from the small stage, not far ,but a bit, then they all, including the men reached out an arm and played with my feet and legs, all the time the guys were now playing with the laddies expossed nipples with their other hand and the ladies were playing with the guys crutches although the guys didnt have their cock out, the ladies had the guys flys open and were clearly wanking the guys.

i was throbbing like mad, really horny,really at my full 8 inches and at an all time close to wanting to shoot my load but was trying not too.

then i saw a girl pull her panties down and her skirt up as she took the guys hand to her sweet shaven pussy. ohhhh god he put 2 then 3 fingers in her and was openly wanking her wet pussy.

the class looked at them then my cock then them and now my throbbing bouncing cock that was dripping so much pre cum i had a long lentgh of pre cum at one point from my knob right to my foot.

then she started to cum, his fingers working over her pussy real good, the class lokke as she moaned and her hand worked his cock inside his jeans, then she cum a bit more and i caught sight of her pussy juice run over his fingers landing on a puddle on the florr, that was it, i knew i was gonna cum...and cum i did, i shot 8 pumps of hot man spunk from my cock with no one touching my throbbing bounching cock and covered three of the woman in my spunk.

soon after and my cock has started to go down, after about 10 minutes they girls grabbed my still semi hard cock and milked me some more and put their titties to my cock.

then the teacher licked my cock clean and said that the class had ended and i lasted so long that short of it turning into a full orgy she wanted me to cum so badly.

she and the group have asked me back for more poses and a full repeat of me cumming with them wanting to get my measurements as i pump the load out of my cock and get my facial expression as i cum.

she said the same time next month, am i going?- yep of course i am and its now turned into regular model sessions with her and other more regular artist so sometimes its a no sex thing and othertimes its 8 inches of hard throbbing sex, the good thing is- i never know- so its always a turn on...... i love this job, and yes i swear its all true, contact me on pavillionboylee@btinternet to find out more of where and when i will model or to ask if i could pose for you.

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 13 years ago
Me! Me Me!

I want to be the next male model! Damn what a fantasy this would be to cum true...I had a great cum pretending it was me!

You are so good at this kind of writing, keep it up...and us horny men up!

Thank you!!!!

Stephen

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 13 years ago
Oh Yeah!!!

I couldn't resist a second round...this has to be the hottest story I've read in awhile...

David needs to cum back for another modeling session...this time you, I mean she gets to find him in a more compromising siutation...maybe gets a little of that sticky white stuff on her!

:)

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

I can believe that parts of this may have actually happened. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superior Story Writiing

Not a false move with the narrative. Brought me slowly to a lather, until I filled my palm with warm, sticky semen.

Kudos, Penny.

NudyDudeNudyDudeover 13 years ago
Love It

I have model many times and erections were always considered taboo. I always fantasized about some ladies artist asking me to pose with an erection, for drawing sake of course.

Bare Hugs

Nudy

avaladavaladover 13 years ago
read my coment modelling for class

just had another model class and had this story playing on my mind as well as what i hoped may repeat with the class. this time only ladies in the class and me with one guy. do you want the rest of story?????????

let me know- its all true and i am avalad.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 13 years ago
Loved it.

Penny,

My wife and I enjoyed your story. My wife is an figure model and has worked with a male model who gets erections while modeling, so this story hit home. We have a story about a female model you may enjoy.

We look forward to reading more about this subject.

Horny Couple

escriterraescriterraover 13 years ago
Delightful story, well told, lovely insight to female enjoyment of the nude male

Thankfully, more people are accepting the fact that, yes, women enjoy seeing men naked. To find stories that make this point and which capture both the ladies' pleasure in gazing at a nude man and the man's excitement at being the object of the women's lustful thoughts as they enjoy seeing his erection throb before them is a true reward for Lit readers.

Might we be graced with future well-written insights into the erotic pleasures that open-minded ladies receive from enjoying the sight of naked men? It will be delightful to anticipate reading of other scenarios in which you share the thoughts and feelings of excitement and erotic thrill as women savor the tingle and delicious turn-on of orchestrating a man's nudity in service to their own arousal.

Kudos for writing the truth about women's sexual enjoyment in seeing naked men! Perhaps more women will become comfortable with such desires as a result (and, as in the case of the nicely endowed model in this story, provide opportunity for more men to discover the allure of being nude for appreciative women).

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Loved it

It is so nice to hear from a woman's perspective. Excellent... as ever 5*****

mcncokemcncokeover 11 years ago
Loved it

You spin a wonderfuly erotic story! I'm a big fan of cfnm and you certainly seem to enjoy it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful story!

Enjoyed your writing very much. I have modeled before and it was always interesting and exciting to try not to erect. cfnm rules! Thanks!

mamanflomamanfloalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

CFNM from a female point of view is my favorite.

Your story was great. This one of your best. Having the lady encourage her naked employee to pose with a boner for the class of women is exhilarating. Mamanflo stands for Male Art Model Available Nude For Ladies Only. I came up with that in college when I was making extra money as a model. Your story is realistic and I had more than one lady professor that encourage me to pose with a boner repeatedly. My fantasy was posing for all women all the time - most classes were mostly women - but it was a special treat when It was all women and then some lady visitors popping into watch me posing with a throbbing dripping erection. Some great memories that I've written about and embellished over the years. Your story of a male model told from the point of view of his female boss enjoying his posing naked and excited strikes a core fantasy nerve - a key theme in the CFNM genre.

Keep writing Penny

mcncokemcncokeover 10 years ago
Nicely done

I loved how she teased him to erection. Very hot, got me hard too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
male model

Hi.

Really liked your story, very sexy, write more male submissive please.

simon.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
David, were counting on you.

Make sure you leave the soccer moms wanting more. I remember when my manhood would rest agains my stomach. Now my belly almost reaches back.

*~*

Just to be clear this is a hot story and equally hot scenario I would like to be a part of now, but no one is asking. Forty years ago when you might of asked I couldn't be sure if I wood be up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

How about another session of posing? Maybe some privste or smaller group settings too.

schoolmrsschoolmrsabout 8 years ago
big surprises

Loved your little story with a big ending Penny. Keep it up, and the stories. I like the cfnm theme and write about similar issues.

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 6 years ago
tasty

tasty account of a willing young man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the way you handles his discomfort and feel that this should be only the first chapter of even a much more intriguing story as they slowly develop a deeper relationship, each chapter bringing him a little closer into her domain, well done, david

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 1 year ago

Very good, I liked that you didn't write it up as an immediate "erotic coupling" as literotica would call it.

jane marwoodjane marwood12 months ago

Always a joy to read your work X

DaveeCfnmDaveeCfnm9 months ago

Love this story Penny. I wish I could be the model in this

morning31_bmorning31_b5 months ago

Absolutely wonderful story, very horny , and it had a good effect. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous