All Comments on 'Saving Her Husband's Job Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't Bother With "Part 2"

There's no job that's worth prostituting your wife, in order to get it or keep it.

If "Bob" was smart - instead of being a spineless wimp - he'd have asked for an hour or so to "think it over". Then, he'd have gone back to Mark's office with a mini-recorder (or his smart-phone set to record voice memos) in his pocket, and led Mark to re-state his "demand".

As president and CEO, Mark serves at the pleasure of the Board of Directors. If he has truly been ordered by the Board to get rid of two of his vice-presidents, it's up to him to select the two who are the poorest performers, not necessarily the least-senior. My guess is that the Board would be VERY interested in learning the sort of "criteria" upon which Mark is basing his choices.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
Waiting

Waiting to see what you are going to do?

Bob starts out as a monogamous, intelligent businessman with scruples who wouldn't betray or give his wife away.

Tina, supposedly is a happy, honest wife, proud of her husband and in the beginning is astounded at Matts' suggestion and then capitulates - provided - Bob is never to know and it seems as though this is to be a one time event.

Finished, she becomes a slut, can't get enough and goads Matt into more sex. Finally, as they leave she tells Matt that maybe they can get together again. Hello, different wife, out of the closet slut, she is a player, a hot wife? And, you have us wondering if Bob is going to be a wimp/wuss/cuck or maybe just a voyeur who got off watching.

My point - if you are going to turn him into a spineless wimp, let us know up front on chapter two - most of us will pass.

By the way, as much as I disagree with him allowing his wife to make the decision, I could go along with it being only one time (not agreeably) for the story sake but if it gets out of hand (any further) and he does not re-act or do anything to protect his marriage, his self respect then, I guess you are leading us down the road to another loser cuck situation and justifying it - No Thanks!

When did you drop out of high school and become an insecure adolescent fantasizing about women cheating - are you now gay?

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Darling wife

She didn't take much convincing. Maybe she has already been down that road before.

mstrb77mstrb77over 13 years ago
Your call

Ye sit is your call if she is to get herself fucked by more than just your boss. He will pass her around once she gets into fucking him.

If you are happy with that then go for it. If not look for another job. hey are out there.

My wife worked for a company for a while anad she was fucked by all of the men, married andf single when ever they wanted and all knew that she was available. Her choice was spread her legs for all. Black and white.

horny2play69horny2play69over 13 years ago
Tina Goes Again

great story - I think Tina enjoyed herself and let loose. Now, Tina feels she'd like to make this a regular event. So, Tina tells Bob to set up an evening with Matt and then she shows them both that she can handle anything :)

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
same old shit for the 173 rd JPB story

yawn....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I would be rough to look her in the eye

She thinks she has a "Get out of jail free' card. If her husband catches her all she has to confess to is that she did it to save his job, which wouldn't be a lie.

The wimp deserves everything he gets.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
I finally figured it out!

I always wondered why exactly why I have these sorts of stories, i.e, cuckold, wife swapping, etc. It is because they invariably show humanity at it's absolute worst. As a trend, these kinds of stories have no one to root for, no one to admire and as a result I come away with a "Who Cares" attitude and I feel cheated by the author.

Here we lave a classic case: domineering male boss who if he tried this shit in real life would soon find himself penniless from law suits and fired. A quasi-intelligent man, who is "tested" by his boss, supposedly passes but I ask you, how many of you folks out there LE land would really, seriously feel comfortable working for a man who would barter his own wife for a promotion. If you would you need to work for Bernie Madoff. And the loving wife who easily gets passed from man to man, pillar to post so cavalierly? This is the man you tied your emotion and financial future too? Prepare to become a hooker or a bag lady. No one an ounce of morals, all are prepared to use anything and anyone to get what they want.

And the folks who read and enjoy this type of story probably have the morals of an alley cat as well.

I lie reading JPB's stuff because sometime he has a jewel. But this ain't one.

andybicuckandybicuckover 13 years ago
Another Great story Bob the best

Love these cheating cuckold stories Bod is great at them .

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
Story Category

I wish someone would divide 'Loving Wives' into two categories.

1: Loving to be cuckolded by a cheating bitch/I love being a wimp cuckold so it isn't really cheating.

2: She fucked someone else, friend or foe, and tried to hide it because she says she still loves me and it was only sex so it doesn't matter.

This subdivided: A-Torch the bitch. B-Work it out and forgive her.

There are definitely 2 different camps here and neither seems to understand the other. I hate the #1 above and feel angry when I start to read stories like this and feel cheated. Pretty ironic as I want to 'Torch the Author' when I get to the wimp/cuck aspect.

JPB leans both ways and sometimes to the middle. I just love his 'Torch the Bitch' stuff and even don't mind some of the middle ground, but don't prefer i: it feels like a gamble to start one of his stories and have high hopes.

What to do, what to do? I guess I'll gamble but again this issue could be resolved by dividing this category.

Instead of just bitching and griping, I'm trying, as a mentor once told me, to be constructive. He said, "Never bitch or talk about someone behind their back unless you are willing to provide a well though out solution or alternative. "

I'm trying...

Rob

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I would have given it 5*****s

However, since Bob wanted to see her fucked by another man, I find the story unacceptable so I gave it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Everyone has an I-phone.

He recorded the conversation just like everyone does when they're talking to their boss and now he owns him.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
The writing was okay but...

The subject matter leaves me cold. Matt is an asshole. Any man who has to resort to deception to get laid is a creep. That is why I rated it a 2.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck city here we come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of JPBs worse stories . I would have quit or taped it and then sued the hell out of everyone I could . Which is more important a job or a loving and faithful wife . I know that I would not share the story with anyone . Matt would love jail and the company would love to pay Me money . I had one boss say my wife was cute and looked ready for a real man . Believe it or not I got fired for going Army on his sorry Ass .

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley4 months ago

Sorry but not happy with the premise. Bob should have presented Matt's proposal to Tina and have her decide whether to buy into becoming Matt's mistress. Also why would Matt want to take her asshole rather than her vagina!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196919 days ago

good old-school story of cheating and voyeurism. I was not keen on the blackmail by Matt throughout the stories though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9051 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES