All Comments on 'A House Painter'

by yknow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Puncutation, especially in dialogue

Really...learn to use speech marks. New dialogue, new paragraph. Had to stop reading because it was doing my head in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE THAN JUST WORDS

Something tells me this could be a very real story. The words flowed with the story and the action - as if real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What is this sh_t?!

If you (the author of this story, 'A House Painter') ever gets back on here, since your latest of four stories, 'A House Painter' submitted on 06/05/02, I, the nice person that I am, is leaving this message for you. Your story, 'A House Painter', FUCKING SUCKS in a big way! I, again, the nice person that I am, will explain why it SUCKS. Let's start with your quotation marks, some of the lines in the story didn't even have the quote, unquote marks. Although I guess I must give credit where credit is due, most of the lines that has quotation marks had the quote mark where it should be but you had what should have been two different quotations packed into one before you used the unquote mark... as in, ' she said ' or ' he replied ' or even ' she screamed ' which you have one or more of these as part of the quotation in quite a few quotes in this story. Your punctuation marks, Uuugh... what a fucking mess, if the punctuation marks, and/or exclamation marks are used at all. Now, what the hell does a 9 volt battery have to do with eating pussy? Cunnilingusing is an art for me, there normally is not one pussy that I don't make cum or squirt, they scream for more but then they also soon plead for me to stop because it gets to be too much for them, but more often then not, they always come back for more. So, this is where I'm a bit stumped since all the wet, delicious pussy's I've eaten out always got wetter and wetter. But as far as the taste of a sweet delicious pussy changing to a Tang(??) like licking a FUCKING 9 VOLT BATTERY(???), the last I knew you get a shock licking a 9 volt battery. And, as far as I knew, Tang is a powder in a container that you mix with water that makes a fucking drink! I would also like to know how old this Pat is in this story that recently had a baby and she is pumping her breast milk, I believe she is supposed to be 35, 5'5" w/ brown hair. It sounds like she's really old with wrinkled skin that her neighbor boy is 'licking the folds of her skin' instead of licking the folds of her pussy. Sorry, but this story needs a lot of work. It makes me wonder how bad the stories are that were submitted before this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic. Great training by Pat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous