All Comments on 'Becky's First Anal'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
piano59piano59over 13 years ago
Great Story

I will gladly rate this a '5'. Wish I could to this to my hot long legged wife. She has too many hang ups. Good for you!

piano59

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bullshit

There is no way a virgin to anal sex would be so accepting.. it takes time working a woman up to having a dick shoved in her ass. It took a year of consistant work on my part before my wife took her first dick in the ass. Yes she loves it now, but I still have to take my time initially until she gets used to it being in her. Then she gives a fuck like no other. Anal sex is great and if you want her to keep giving that ass up you better know what you are doing...oh yeah spit does not work....lube is a must...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's a fantasy, I presume.

A lass would have to be quite the little pain slut to take it like this and actually enjoy it, much less climax from it, especially in light of the fact that merely spit was used as lube.... would have been pretty painful for both of them. Not sure I'd want my "rubbed raw" cock sliding around in anyone's fecal matter.... too much opportunity for a nasty infection. I confess, too, that ass-to-mouth is equally bothersome, for the same reasons. While I HAVE, and likely will again, slipped my tongue up a lover's ass, it has only occurred with women whose hygiene is not in question. The very notion of a lass using her mouth to clean my cock of the detrius of having penetrated her anally is off-putting... I'm a pretty oral guy, consequently, tend to enage in a lot of kissing before, during, and after sex and I am NOT going to kiss a lass who just cleaned my cock after anal sex. Therefore, I am not going to allow her to clean me in that fashion.

Having said all of that, I still enjoyed the story, presuming that it was, indeed, a fantasy and the author would use a good water soluble lube in actual practice and knows better than to allow his ass-tainted cock into his lass's mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Spit can work!

Hey, I spend a great deal of time licking my wife's ass and making it very slick with spit. I am talking major drooling. Once I do that, I can spit in my hand, rub the head and in it goes.

formywifeformywifeover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks as always

for the reads, votes and comments. I really do appreciate it.

@ Anne- Bullshit: Did you ever stop to think that maybe it was you and not the anal sex that took your wife so long to get used to? Of course, I guess since all women think exactly as you wife does and have no independent thoughts, desires, fantasies, etc, then this wold seem unrealistic to you. Of course, for those of us who actually know women, we realize that they are all individuals with a wide range of opinions on all matters, including (especially?) anal sex.

@ Anne- Fantasy: Yes, she is a pain slut. Hope that clears up some of that for you. I am glad that unlike a lot of readers you did not allow your personal hang ups to interfere with your enjoyment of the story. To each their own, I always say. As to the question of fantasy: of course it is not a fantasy. Like everything else written on Literotica it is the gospel truth *rolls eyes*.

And guys, anal sex has been taking place since at least Ancient Greece (hence the term "Greek Style"). I don't think Alexander was stopping by the local grocery store to pick up a tube of KY before boning his partner's asses. I belive that the lubricant of choice for several centuries was, wait for it, spit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh man

or is it boy? Nobody who ever fucked a virgin ass could seriously write something like that. Not to mention that a story written in first person with anothers feelings injected randomly is´nt exactly good writing either...

formywifeformywifeover 13 years agoAuthor
Definitely a man

Thanks for reading Anne. Yes, someone who fucked a virgin ass could (and did) write this. This is written as a fantasy, not an instructional manual.

As too my writing skills- those with loose apostrophes shouldn’t throw stones. I am of course willing to read your work and take a lesson from you. Never mind the fact that I never have claimed to do “good writing.” I have gotten enough feedback indicating this story did what it was intended to do, which by the way is not to try and win a Booker Prize for me.

I suppose I could have written it in 2nd person, but of course someone would complain that all second person stories suck. Or I could have written it in 3rd person, and had someone complain that it wasn’t personal enough. For the purpose of this story I decided to invent my own narrative perspective- 1st person omniscient ™. Watch for this to take off and become the latest thing! Thanks as always for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Damn. Dat ass virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

definitely written by a virgin

pope32767pope32767about 1 year ago

I don't think we know for sure, but I bet the lube of choice in classical Greece was olive oil.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous