All Comments on 'Instructions for a Sex Slave No. 02'

by handwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
did it

I went to the mall and sat down on the bench by the hot topic. atleast 20 people had to have seen me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Task complete

Master

I have completed your task. The road to the library was long and bumpy and required me to make several stops, to regain my composure.by the time I arrived at the library I was feeling very turned and possibly a little reckless. I decided to keep the vibrator turned on as it was quite muffled. My nipples aching to be touched and my cunt wet and throbbing I walked into the library. I was greeted by a young male librarian who went to get my book. On seeing the subject and then me with my flushed cheeks and inability to stand still he was quite flustered. As he passed my book to me his fingers accidently brushed my hand sending a jolt of excitement through my body! A small sigh escaped my lips and a small shy smile appeared on his face.

I went to fund somewhere to sit and found a place that the librarian could see me and in quite a busy section. As I opened the book found a suitable story I made of making eye contact with the librarian and others. The story I chose was erotic and with that and the vibrator and feeling eyes on me I was quickly bringing myself to orgasm. I sneakily brushed against my nipples sending shockwaves of pleasure through me! I began to squirm on my seat to find the ultimate sexual pint from the vibrator. I looked up and saw the librarian watching me intently. I was coming! The pleasure shot through me mycuntuscles contracting. I couldn't help the quiet moan that escaped my mouthand could sense people furtively watching. I discreetly turned off the vibrator. Picked up my book and went to leave. The librarian smiled as I walked past him and I muttered something about a good book.

Task complete!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Master

I went to the library and came 10 people saw I then went to the mall were I came 2 times with 28 people watching. I am ready email me whitfeldfamily2@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
15 years old & libarian stroked my hand..

4 people saw and i should have went some place nosier.. lets just say the person i had drive me was sooo.confused.. but thats probably because i went to the town libary.. n when i preodered another book today. she left a note in it.. saying "you read too huh?" and just blushed like crazy and nodded..

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

I went to the Mall and I think about 8 or 9 people may have saw me Cum Wish there was more as we are still in COVID Times .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous