All Comments on 'Black Wings'

by THROBBS

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
THROBBSTHROBBSover 13 years agoAuthor
WIngs!

I dig the subtle bit of fantasy. The wings make her seem angelic...yet as black wings they speak of something a bit darker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Illustration!

This is a test comment to make sure that comments work. Wish I could draw. :-)

samaramatissesamaramatisseover 12 years ago
I. M. Fauve...hmm.

You are a wild beast? Intriguing. :)

I love the concave curve of him - he's *right there.* Her hips and thighs will be his new handholds soon enough. Her tan line is adorable.

Marguerite01Marguerite01over 12 years ago
visceral appeal

I like the tan lines on her bum and the sketchiness of the drawing. it certainly does have a very erotic certain visceral appeal- nice.

Cherry_RoseCherry_Roseabout 12 years ago

I like the captured moment of this, like you've just walked in on them right then. Fantastic.

THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 12 years agoAuthor
More to cum...

I submitted a few other images a few days ago (today is April 6, 2012)

I hope the illustration feature gets all the bugs worked out and becomes fully operational soon.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years ago
Very Sexy

She has an aswesome body. Love the subjectmatter too...imagining that he is not her hsuband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice work

You captured something beautiful in this drawing. Women understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NICE

GOOD JOB

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 7 years agoAuthor
THANKS :)

Thank you, "anonymous" and 7doftheg7.

feedback is appreciated.

I haven't checked in *here* in quite a while.

~THROBBS aka I.M. Fauve

BruizednBroken55BruizednBroken55almost 7 years ago
Awesome!

I think this is outstanding. Superb artwork! What talent! Love it! The lines are well proportioned, and it is a very erotic piece! Well done!

THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks so much, BruizednBroken55. Kind of you to comment.

Rach52Rach52almost 7 years ago
not bad

Been there, done that, like my head held like that when on my knees

THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Nice to hear... :)

Rach52~

It's good to know that this is enjoyed by both parties! :)

I've (also) "been there, done that", as with with many of my drawings. Others are wishful situations, fantasies or simply musings.

~THROBBS aka I.M. Fauve

THROBBSTHROBBSover 6 years agoAuthor
Seven years later...

It's a bummer, after 7 years, this portion of Literotica is still in "BETA" testing.

I'd love to see some of the suggestions* implemented.

*Better search functions:

Categories (by technique and subject matter/themes) &

scoring/rating especially.

THROBBSTHROBBSover 5 years agoAuthor
and TEN years later...

... posted in November 2010 and we're *still* in "beta".

I'm thinking this is not a high priority.

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 4 years agoAuthor
Ten Years!

Back when Manu was developing the Erotic Art "hub" here he solicited submissions on the bulletin boards (in the Visual Artists' Corner) and this was one of the first.

I'm hoping that tags/categories and search functions, along with voting get worked out. The older images get lost in "the sands of time".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like how she has her arms wrapped around him, her hands on her ass. She is trying to pull her head deeper onto his cock while he guides her by holding her head. She is very hungry for him, very erotic!

THROBBSTHROBBSover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks AGAIN, ChicaMuyOcupada

Mutual passion and desire is best!

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 3 years agoAuthor
Reviewing

I was asked 11 years ago to help launch this erotic art section, by submitting some images.

This one is my oldest 11-02-2010 It's been a while.

It has 113, 562 VIEWS! and 22 favorites

but has only been voted on 3 times. I THINK that there have been glitches in the voting, with it appearing as if a vote was made, but they didn't "stick"

I think it is a bit frustrating for artists, not getting votes, comments, favorites, much like with the authors. I believe that one has to have a minimum of 10 votes, with an average of 4.5 or higher to get a Red H designation (for "Hot"). I'm not sure that is the best metric, but there it is (or isn't, if the voting does not function properly)

I am still giving feedback on this section and trying to identify bugs.

There are now almost 40 (one is pending at this moment) of my illustrations here.

Take a look, if you haven't.

WARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGabout 3 years ago

The kneeling submissiveness, the tan lines and the wings all add to the erotic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHROBBS@THROBBS
149 Followers
Male. 62 (in 2022) The drawings (paintings) posted here are just for my own amusement, Real life requires too much fussing, so these tend to be spontaneous. I *can* draw meticulously, with anatomical accuracy, but for these, I like to take liberties and just see what happens.~...