All Comments on 'A Week At Papaw's Ch. 01'

by Merlinslair

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
So Far So Good

This is not my normal cup of tea. But I will honestly give it a try if this chapter is anything like the ones to follow. If you get to be to much for me, I'll let you know. Anyway I'll be keeping my eye out for chapter 2.

bluechick1976bluechick1976over 13 years ago
Great start with lots of potential!

This is well-written and an interesting take on the standard training-a-sub motif: a nosy, inexperienced sub calls the Dom out of retirement/hibernation. It's an awakening for both of them, which seems like it could continue to be an interesting - and very arousing - story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Story

It's amazing how quickly you can tell a hot story. There are details there, but they're not wordy, and so I actually enjoy reading them. Processes that don't need elaborated upon aren't. It's nice! Hard to write that way, too. Thanks. :)

One technical criticism: "...and flip her over again, this time standing and letting my cock spray all over her face, tits and ass, then I turn her over and force my still throbbing cock into her mouth" was really confusing to me. She goes from on her belly to sitting up to sitting up? I don't understand. Otherwise excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMerlinslair@Merlinslair
38 Followers
I am back, been gone too long. I hope I am remembered at least a little bit. Life has moved on and so much has changed but it is slowly getting back to normal and better. I have 29 offerings with more on the way. I have met a large number of friends from these and other stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES