All Comments on 'A Drink of Milk'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
liquid_yellowliquid_yellowover 13 years ago

Fantastic story, as always!! Always look forward to your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Over the last month I have read all of your stories and enjoyed every one of them.

I noticed a couple of times that you said you were not getting very many commnents. There is a reason for that, we are all so enraptured with your tales that we don't want to stop and make a comment about every one of them but simply want to get to the next one.

I'll say one thing for your hero, this guy has to be the most prolific sex machine that has ever walked and gives me a great target to shoot for.

Keep up the good work and let us have some more of your well written tales of sexual adventures soon.

I have your page bookmarked and will check back often

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Your story turned me on. I had to stop reading half way through to grab a toy :) dripping wet :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done

Excellent story. Brief but great timing and arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good stuff

I always like lactation stories. I remember nursing from my wife as we skinny dipped in the neighbor's pool. But I really enjoyed this story. You didn't have, what is seemingly obligatory, the husband dying in an accident or leaving her, nor did you have him getting her pregnant again. Just the sexual interlude they'd both been wishing for over the years and the possibilities and permission for more. A bit romantic and with the lactation a bit of a fetish story. Made my wife horney (thank you by the way) thinking of good memories of the "70's". You probably don't get many less comments than most other writers. I've read in the incest category that the most popular writers there don't get many comments and that is the most popular category on Literotica. I try to always leave a vote (not always five star) and if I vote, I comment. Again, not always positively. I detest writers who submit a story with so many spelling and punctuation errors that it is obvious they can't spell and don't proofread. You seem pretty careful with your english and your story telling is good. Some people (like me) can fantasize, but can't write. Read several of your tales and have liked most of them.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Short but sweet

A quick screw in a quickly told story. Loved the brevity, still full bodied tale. Magic. Now wondering what could have happened if Mr C had seen her while in the shower.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
it is a good thing he was oblivious

while she was only 17

. It may be a titillating fantasy now, but we know both want to participate, even if it has the potential of being dangerous.

what happens next?

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
I hate it when

a yougner woman is involved with a mature man. Just like the letters in the words, the roles are easily twisted round.

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
So Good

What a super short story, fast well thought out and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I once left my baby with my mother for the day while I waited for the plumber. As the day wore on my breasts got bigger and bigger so I went to my bedroom to pump some milk off. I was sat there naked from the waist up breast pump on one breast and the other breast starting to let down and spray everywhere when the plumber walked in to tell me he was finished. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and when I saw the bulge in his pants i felt horny and asked if he could help me. He started to suck hard on my spraying tit, pushing away the pump and squeezing the other tit. The inevitable happened and I ended up riding his cock, my tits bouncing and dripping everywhere. I could feel my orgasm building and screamed that I was cumming. When the orgasm hit my tits sprayed milk all over him and he was so turned on by this that he shot his own milky load up me. I never knew that milk could be so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Chapters!

Please make more chapters of this thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good

But, ..."Her hands went back to my rock hard shaft as one of my left hand worked between her legs from behind...". Just how many left hands does this guy have, anyway? A bit more editing please. Otherwise pretty good.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 6 years ago
It was OK.

It was just OK for me. It was short though so I gave a 4*. Don't get me wrong, I generally like longer stories, but this story cant handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You should add onto this story!

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

Short, sweet and to the point. Good story.

(But I agree it could use a reread before posting.)

THANKS

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

2 cheaters ; (....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a fan of cheating or this would have been a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story wish it went on a bit more to short but to the point

WayPast21WayPast21over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story a lot. Having been on the losing side of infidelity once upon a time, I too, would prefer less of it in stories otherwise enjoyable. I Really wish the author would finish the story, and not just wander off to something else.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Good story, love them milk filled tits!

As the adult it was good to see he had restraint but when faced with a willing legal-aged woman that he had had erotic thoughts about, I can understand his weakness in taking advantage of the moment. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great short tale! Loved it 🥰.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

But rushed.

Not nearly enough teasing/foreplay/preliminaries.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining story. A few typos but not a problem. Could have done a lot more with the milking aspect. Only problem is, if she's still feeding her baby she is not going to be on birth control...

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

This deserves another chapter. 5/5

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Great story, deserves more chapters to expand upon more adventures

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

Nicely told. A great tale of tail. And it would have been a hardon memory for the rest of my life, had it been me. is there more to this story? Like a chapter next?

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Bit rushed, but, fun story... thank you.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing Stars, I love lactating breasts full of milk there is nothing sexier! Patti's breasts were full of milk when I met her, three strokes is all it took even though I got strange almost every day in those times. Great Story, Great Fantasy, Great Idea. I loved this story, Young women and older men. LOL Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10427 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...