All Comments on 'My Lovely Wife'

by Acerracer

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Good story

Your tale seemed almost plausible and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Short and to the point

This was a nice beginning to a tale. As stories in this category go, it was rather tame and sedate, with an amicable ending. More of the stories in this genre don't end that way, as I am afraid they don't in real life. It is pleasant to think that one could share their wife with no repercussions, but reality is such that the 'uglier' tales are the more realistic ones, alas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter another marriage ends and pat discovers another about black men

Pretty clear she's gonna start seeing mr big cock behind her husbands back, so that she can focus on her needs.

If he's got balls he'll kick the tamo out, with her thinking shell be with her new cock.

That's when she find our that most black men don't stick around, they fuck and run.

So while we are all here having this nice little racist fantasy of big dicked black guy who has at east 10 gal of cum and who can cum 100 times in a day, let's also include how man black men have wives and kids they've run out on, and how many black studs there are in prison getting banged by other big black studs.

So sorry, but before they're ready to be considered for the role super sex gods, they first gotta fix their shit up and stop fucking up their lives, the lives of the women they knock up, and the kids they father.

So seriously, readers found this story sexy and realistic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not bad

Pretty well written as compared to most in the genre. Some parts were a bit unrealistic, but then it was set in Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This couple have Kids? That is very scary. I hope the kids don't turn out to be anything like their fucked up sick parents. I see that the cross dressing freak B&B likes the story. That figures. And it also makes this story even worse.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
nice

i enjoyed it and it sounded reall although my husband would never go for that, it was hot and i know she loved that big black cock

she will have to have more that is a given looking forward to the double team story with 2 black cock and husband

maybe most blacks fuck and run but i am still seeing the ones i have met from time to time even the first one 8 yrs ago still come down from chicago to visit when we can work it out

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why????

Why in hell hell do people read stories if they don't like the subject? It's just a fucking fantasy. If it isn't your thing, move on and keep your racist opinion to yourself.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I wonder if it would have been as good a story if it had been a white guy with a big dick

Why is it always a black guy that has the big dick,

A friend of mine told me that Arabs and American Indians have the largest cocks of any man, but this information was from a man named Mohammad Geronimo

Good luck on your writing.

VertexVertexover 13 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed it a lot. Not sure why the negative reviewers bothered to read it if they dont like the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes - another boring wimp effort.

These pieces of shit are easy to tell - just skip to the end and read the last paragraph to gauge the white wimp/skanky slut wife. Boring as hell, even JPB puts at least a little bit of effort & plot into his pathetic stories. aka shoe idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes Little Man

Hope you get your fantasy, you deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW! Very hot story!

Ignore the idiots. it never ceases to amaze me that these idiots feel the need to read a story they know they won't like, then preach to us about how they don't like it. We don't care...we like it.

Keep writing more stories....and thanks for not having the guy go down on the wife after she had sex with the other guy. The vast majority of us who like these stories do not like the gay stuff, so bravo to you for writing one we like.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

It was hot. I only had to wonder if he would really be ok with all this happening without them agreeing to it. Talking about a fantasy is different than it actually happening in front of you. Surpised a guy would have the balls to do it in front of her husband without getting an ok. I know it's about fulfilling a fantasy and I liked it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I see that the resident slut/whore Kathy(who is a cuckqueen and addicted to black cock) loves the story. That figures. It also means it must be bad. The fact that a white man with a small cock has to let a black man fuck his wife far better than he ever could and will probably let her fuck more and more blackmen and jerk off his little cock. Just like the other little cocked men that love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'll never understand why...

some people feel the need to rag a good story just because they don't like the genre. If you know that interracial sex pisses you off then why read it....and if you read it why comment that you hated the story. Move on to something that excites you. This was well written and had good flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Write more just like that, love the genre, love the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
White wife loves black cocks

My wife started fucking black men when she was 15. I met her at 19 and married her at 20. I shared her with my friends when we first met and after we were married. She asked me if she could fuck black men after we had being married a year. I agreed. After that all she fucks now is black men. I love seeing her get fucked. I enjoy it when she returns from a date with a black man. As we fuck she tells me about her date. Our sex life is great.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
This is just fucked up stuff

dannbestdannbestover 13 years ago
Cum inside

oh, so beautiful. I love it when my wife lets a guy cum inside her. It don't happen very often but when it does I love it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wife black bred

My wife Anna is blonde green eyes and 5ft 2ins tall with a fantastic figure.we always talk about her having sex with a guy black,and i kept on to her about it ,one night she went out with her freind ,next thing she came home at 6 am she'd gone home and stayed alnight with the black doorman called Carl,this became aregular thing for over ayear.Anna then said Karl wanted her to have his baby and again i said to her yes,because i thought it was going to turn me on seeing her belly swell with another mans seed.Well three years on and Anna has now just given birth to her second black baby,Carl want's to bred her with acouple of his freinds now he say's she has to have twins next time.this will teach me a lesson,as Anna said Carl say's i get my turn to bred after she has bred black twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey My Pet Ape Wants Your Wife

You can beat off while he breeds her, you sick scum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked the story about the guys wife getting fucked by a monkey

Then she ends up getting knocked up by the monkey,then all hell breaks loose,the monkey gets sued for support,he refuse's to pay,so then the husband takes the zoo to court for support. The zoo fire's the monkey, and he becomes unemployed,then turns to a life of crime in the getto,living on the street,selling his black ass for a quick fix. Hooked on drugs,the monkey starts robbing banks and stealing what ever is not nailed down. Then one day in a bloody shot out with the police,the monkey ends up shooting a bunch of innocent people, dazed and confused the monkey goes on a killing spree,and ends up being run over by the SWAT team. Then the monkeys family goes ape shit, and starts killing cops, with all hell broke loose,a bloody battle between humans and apes takes place, with the monkeys finally taking over the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

Your story was great. I love watching my wife get a black cock in her cunt. The pleasure on her face is great, and then he fills her with his cum againshe feelsin and it shows on her face. She loves to suck black cocks as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

I would love to see my bride done like that, especially with my best friend and a video camera. You lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
something like this happened to us

When my wife and I were very young, married about 6 months, we had a buddy of mine over for a BBQ and the three of us ended up very drunk. A one bedroom apartment, there was no where for him to lay since all we had were a few chair and our table. Somehow we all ended up passed out on our queen sized bed.

Something woke me up in the middle of the night and there was my buddy, pounding the hell of my wife as they were facing me. I was still 3/4 blitzed and lay with my eyes barely open while I watched. I saw him convulse and then start grunting as he filled my young bride with his cum. That just about made my own cock spew on it own!

He slid out of her and rolled away and started snoring. My wife's eyes were wide open as she stared at me and I acted like I was just waking up and got up and peed. When I came back she was laying on her back and I just slid down and started licking her pussy, she tried to stop me but I out muscled her as I pushed her legs wide open. Seeing the white cum trickling out of her red and abused pussy, I dove right in and licked it until I could find no more. I believe my wife was too scared to cum and just lay there and let me clean her.

I passed out before I could fuck her and damned if I didn't wake up a couple hours later and through barely cracked eyes, I saw her getting fucked from the back while laying on her side again. And once again, it didn't take him long before he squirted, got up and peed, then fell back asleep, snoring like mad. She turned to her back and turned her head toward me. Without either of us saying anything, I slid down and cleaned her out again. Not a drop of sperm was left. Even though I had a hardon I went back to sleep and woke just as it was getting daylight to my wife riding him this time.

He was holding on to her titties and lying still while only her ass was flipping up and down on his cock. Barely moved the bed that way. When they looked over this time my eyes were wide open and she continued to fuck him until he convulsed, held her hips down hard and filled her for a third time. There was no pretense this time. She got off of him and as he got up to use the restroom she just threw a leg over my head and straddled my face. More cum than I could have imagined ran out as I tongued her and I was swallowing desperately. When she crawled off I'd given her a half dozen orgasms and my buddy had dressed and left. Also, I found my cock was tired of waiting on me and had taken the time to get off on its own as she sat on my tongue.

That evening and most since, my buddy stopped by for some BS, dinner or TV. When my wife came home from work, she would head back to our room to shower and when we heard the shower shut off, he would be up and heading back to our bedroom. I never went back and watched though. And after 10 or 15 minutes, he'd be back out and take his seat again like nothing happened while I went back and would find her still laying on her back with a pool of cum trying to run down to her asshole. I'd just lay down and she would straddle my face while I cleaned her out. Its funny, we did that for about 20 years until he moved away to help with his sick mom and during that time, what was happening between the three of us was never mentioned. EVER. Even when it was just him and I out fishing or working on something. We just all knew, he liked to fuck my wife, my wife let him and I played cleanup sucking down every drop of his juice. I never offered to blow him and he didn't want it, I just got my juice from my wife's cunt.

Now that he's gone, I guess I'll start having to fuck her myself. In all the years since he started fucking her I never fucked her once. I wonder if he'll stop by to see the kids anymore..................?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOW MY LOVER COME BACK TO ME

After being in relationship with him for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drajascospellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drajascospellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
white women

white women are easy .more so for big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story loved the build up of the dance and playing at the table to the go to the swimming pool. Shame only one part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous