All Comments on 'Mature Jan Gets Gangbanged'

by MatureLadyLover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nothing Hotter

Than a old drunk fat whore, hope you married one, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hurray for Jan!

Your story of Jan and the boys was incredibly sexy and had just the right amount of realism to balance its hyper-sexuality.

yorkie54yorkie54over 13 years ago
loved it

There's nothing like fucking an old woman, especially an old slag like this one. I love how cheaply they treat her.

amoroneamoroneover 13 years ago
Brilliant

A dream come true, I loved it.....more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good but..

I liked the story but it would have been better if one had filmed her while she was being fucked and then blackmailed her into having to come back for other sessions.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777almost 12 years ago
Nice

I'm so close to cumming after reading this! I love it, a fast, dirty, nasty story. Very well done.

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 11 years ago
very erotic

a wonderful fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well I am one, so. I got picked up by 3 guys, I agreed to get in their van. I am 63, they were all younger than 30. They took me to a park,, while one drove, I was sucking the other 2.. When they stopped, they told me to get on my knees, my stockingied legs open as the first cock entered me, I orgasmed almost straight away, as one by one they fucked me, the last one pulling out and pushing into my arse, I heard them laugh as one said look at the slut, as my arse was fucked I couldn't hold my urine back and it flowed out of me. They took me outside and pissed all over me,no respect but I liked it. I deliberately go out to get gangbanged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pregnant yet?

did she get pregnant?

who's the father?

was she fucked again, over and over, even when she was 9 mo. pregnant?

was her water broken by one of these guys, and the baby delivered?

it all makes me want to wank, over and over!

so intense!

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 7 years ago
Chapter 2.................and more?

Loved the story, but would really enjoy a chapter 2 or more. This story has legs to go on for a long time as she is taken over and over in bars, restrooms, glory holes, store back rooms, dark corners of the mall, slightly lighted alleyways and so much more. Once one accepts they are a slut there are really no limits. Take Jan for a ride and let her loose to get used nasty and hard over and over.........I would be glad to help with some ideas if you wish. Enjoy still reading other stories of your, all seem really exciting and we older sluts always enjoy being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked it fucking older woman. I met 55 yr old at bar told her straight to her face you turn me on I like to fuck you. Her mouth dropped then got up gave me kiss and hug. Grabbed we left to go outside and I pointed to my motor home walked up to it went inside. She told me I usely don't do this to me I just pulled her to me shoved my tongue in her mouth then picked her up put on bed back of motor home. Took off her top skirt saw her in nylons garter belt and thing with xunt hair sticking out the sides plus bra to match. So took off hee bra boy was her tits big even had extra large brown nipples and I grabbed her thing ripped it off left nylons and garter on. Took off my clothes she looked at my cock said your bigger than my husband. I pushed on her back said open your mouth want put my cock in it which she did I leaned over her face told her want if you deep throat before she could say something I pushed down her throat making her gag started hitting my leg but still held it there. Then pulled back she was coughing gasping for air. Before she knew it there was 3 more of my friends that got undressed. She looked noway let me go I said to late we are going to gangbang you like you have been before. Told guys hold her down raise her legs then I rammed my cock in her real hard over and over then shot my cum in her. Even my friends fucked hard then we did triple to her cunt plus one in her ass. We made her cum then guys with 3 cocks in her cunt came then me in her ass. Once we finished I walked her back to her car. She was covered with cum and marks on her neck tits and around her cunt. Told her the way your walking looks like you got fucked real good and I said bye and she left. Went back inside vehicle and we laughed. I said her female friend is in the bdar playing pool let's get her and gangbang her do samething which we did we fucked her good too. I come to find out her friend got pregnant by us. She told me walk we did and I said if you her age I said you would be in her position pregnant so I said ohwell no one changed her mind

Sapper257Sapper257over 5 years ago
Mature the Best

You cant beat the older lady, better if she's a Granny and a younger lad who could be her Grandson. They love the attention and flirting and because they are beyond there child bearing days know they have no problem of pregnancy. Often there Love Life has diminished and want a bit of excitement and 'Naughty but Nice'. Widows even better.

My Older Lady affair started when visiting my Gran and introduced me to her friend Brenda who was visiting and Gran asked me to carry her shopping home. She offered me a cup of tea, we chatted and asked me to pop round when ever I wanted. Well I did and saw her in a different light. Her dress attire altered, blouses showing cleavage, skirts hugging her body and dresses with a slit in them showing a lot of leg. A complete change from when I saw her round Grans.

We got on well and had some banter that turned into sexual banter. When I used the bathroom I always saw her cute sexy pastel coloured knickers in the wash basket. I would even take them home with me and swap them next time after using them.

One day we were sat drinking tea in the lounge I was taking in the view of her looking up Brenda's dress. Quite deliberately she opened her legs and crossed them over her knees easily seeing her knickers which I'd had glimpses of before. I couldn't help but stare as the action was slow and orchestrated. My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

Brenda said "You had Better come over here Brian". I stood up as Brenda stood to meet me. We hugged then kissed then Brenda said "Sorry for teasing you Brian but I wanted to test the water and you took the bate".

With that we kissed and then Brenda took me by the hand to her bedroom and undressed me. That's how my introduction to older woman happened.

Brenda kept saying not to tell Gran but keep seeing her as she was lonely.

I did of course see Gran often after making love to Brenda so I had an alibi for when I went home to Mum.

Gran said to me one day "Brenda keeps talking about you Brian when she visits" then with a pregnant pause "anything you want to tell me Brian" looking intensely in the eyes.

"No Gran, I've had the odd cuppa with her as I do with you, she's lonely".

"So am I Brian ....... Granddads been gone a long time" looking at me.

I stood up and went over a kissed her on the cheek.

Gran stood and said "Give me a hug Brian".

I pulled her into me for the hug, when we parted I gave her a peck on the lips and said "Love you Gran".

Grans eyes started to weep, we hugged I whispered jovially "Pull yourself together Gran" and gently slapped her bottom.

She grinned saying "Its a long time till anyone has done that to me, you bad boy Brian" and kissed me.

"Well you done it often enough too me on my bare bottom. I'm only getting my own back Gran".

"Pay back is it Brian?"

"Yes Gran" and slapped her bottom a bit harder again.

"Oh, that hurt Brian", Gran said jokingly.

"Meant too".

Then Gran looked me in the eye saying "I'll make you kiss it better!!".

"Like you did too me Gran". Gran smiled I replied "pleasure" and kissed a more lingering kiss.

Gran put her arms round my neck saying "Go on then".

I put both my hands on bottom and caressed her stuttering "I'd like too Gran".

"Go on then Brian, my treat". That's how our affair started.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Hey you should do more like a update or the next time they seen each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In praise of older fuck sluts

I've had the pleasure of fucking a few sexy older ladies over the years but the dirtiest was the 60+ year old bar manageress of our local cricket club, a big titted brassy blonde called Dorothy. Big D as we knew her, was up for anything. She loved being gang banged, was addicted to hard, rough anal sex and drunk gallons of piss from the younger cricket players cocks. For her sixtieth birthday treat she was anal gang banged by the whole of the first XI two at a time, then begged us to fill all her holes with gallons of piss. The she demanded that we all take turns shitting on her belly. When she was covered with steaming turds we massaged it into her spunk and piss covered body until she glistened then took turns DP ing the GILF who was covered from her neck to her toes in excrement. When we got her husband to pick her up the dirty bitch told him she wanted to repeat the depraved scat gangbang on her 70th birthday. What a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more

Pretty good read with lots of descriptions on how she is feeling through the events of the evening. This story needs a second part telling about of her return engagement with the guys because there should be a return engagement.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. I was shocking to read the part of the story when all four boys were crowded around the bed as she was fucking Dan. I was also surprised that Jan left her phone number under Dan's pillow asking him to call her if he wanted another session. Great story

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Hot and enjoyable 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Just like me when hunting young studs

Anyone interested mail me

Jan

Fungirl133

At

Outlook

Dot

Com

I'll reply and maybe more

CagsgtCagsgtalmost 2 years ago

What a great story.

Fantasy all around for the boys and the lady.

Embrace the fun sexuality. Fun uninhibited raunchy raw sex.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.08.22]

Tres HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a great story. Very exciting Jan Stein

Fungirl133

At

Outlook

Dot

Com

JohnnylonloverJohnnylonlover6 months ago

Very horny story and it looks like Jan got her full of chick, literally. A pity more mature ladies don’t wear stockings and suspenders for the young chaps!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I absolutely loved how the story centered on the transformation of who Jan started the night as and how gradually she became the part of her she didn't even realize was deep down inside her. Wanting and needing to be completely opened up in every way, while aware of the consequences of her actions, freeing her soul, mind, and body to the raw sexual nature that is in all of us . not caring what might happen, but accepting any and all that did happen. Leaving a part of her behind forever simply by making 1 choice. And now craving more, willing to do anything to satisfy her uncontrollable urges and needs to feel ultimate sexual satisfaction. even leaving her husband and family behind to give in to the animal inside of her, accepting the results willingly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous