All Comments on 'The Riding Crop Lesson'

by Ellafun

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
Sleeping Dragons?

This was a beautiful story, well-written and full of the promise of the undiscovered - and it is often said we regret the things we DON'T do far more than those we do.

Good luck, I hope your wishes come true and I hope you will continue to tell us about your progress.

Thank you for a most fascinating post.

Traci.

needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowover 13 years ago
Wow!

Lovely letter. I would really like to read about his reactions to this letter, his worry about really giving you what you want, his worry about losing control, about the veracity of your claims to really want this. Let us in on his thought process and then his decision to go forward. And finally, tell us from both of your perspectives, how did reality stack up to fantasy?

Is one month enough time to complete this project? I hope you don't mind me living vicariously through you on this particular adventure?

Benthere8Benthere8over 13 years ago
Excellent Writing

Thanks for the peek into your personal desires. I read this to my wife, and well, you know the results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic

I loved this story, it has really erotic writing

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan4over 13 years ago
I wasn't sure...

When I saw the topic, I wasn't sure I wanted to read it. But I'm glad I did. Very, very stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

This is a fantastic story that hits oh-so-close-to-home for many of us "nice guys" who have a hard time unleashing that inner beast. For me the fact that there is such a great animal scene in the context of a loving relationship is the coolest part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What An Eye Opener

working my way through your postings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Name in vain... OMFG...really?? Shame on you!

Why did you have to use it?..it was great until then..all kinds of people do read this. Leave that out..no need, so unnecessary!

EllafunEllafunabout 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous 10/29

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't know what you're talking about. What name did I take in vain? Please clarify. ???? I'm confused.

EllafunEllafunabout 10 years agoAuthor
Oh, wait...I see it.

You are referring to my oh, my fucking god comment, I see.

To be clear, is it a lower case "g." To clarify even further it's a turn of phrase that does not damn anyone's god or goddess. It is simply used as an exclamation.

Any offense you take at my use of this exclamation is your prerogative.

Blessed be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Written with such feeling

This was so well written - such raw emotion !!! Beautifully done!

gail

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've the same thought process, so THANK YOU for this.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years ago
Nicely done!

Ellafun, Thanks for sharing such a great story. I really enjoyed your writing and story telling. The flow of the story was great. It was very "real time" and read very well. I love when a story is smooth and just flows as if you were watching it actually happen. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

I could see each and every part of this story as if I were there, and I was sharing this moment with my alis.

Thank you author

WineherdineherWineherdineherover 1 year ago

Hot, hot, hot. I (and my girlfriend) love reading this story every few months. It always makes me hard and horny and gives me new ideas. Thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous