All Comments on 'Away'

by semolina

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Alice

Who is ALICE ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Better a fantasy story

than a wimp/swinger/cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A treu LOVING wives story

No cheating, cuckolds, or other stupid crap. Just a nice story about a wife who loves her husband and wants to sex him up. Good job!!

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
Loved it

Really keep writing

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Not sure how these two ever lasted long enough for marriage....

....nor why she seems to prefer "you little shit" as a term of endearment but if simply missing someone,(mostly their cock) is your idea of true love or romance then you have come to the right place. Thanks for writing.

db448db448over 13 years ago
Good Read

Its nice to see a loving wife in the loving wives category for once. seems the baby's nome changed from christine to alice for no apparent reason, but you still get five stars

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Great read

I loved the Girl Scout interaction with the phone sex.

semolinasemolinaover 13 years agoAuthor
Belated correction

The author here. A few of you rightly pointed out a rather glaring error in the last section of the story. Yes, the baby has two names. I changed the baby's name to Christine from Alice just before submitting but forgot to make the change in both places. My apologies. Hope it doesn't ruin the story for you. Thanks for reading.

methosrichiemethosrichieover 13 years ago
fucking brilliant

i loved this story it was hot and sexy and funny and filled with true love and impatience on both persons in the story you could actually extend this out in to a comedy and make a true movie script about a husband trying to get home to his horny wife and all of the problems he has getting there and of course the biggest problem the in appropriate phone sex in public a classic literotica jem of a story i would change the names ar the end of the baby though and re post

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great humor... A fun read

Thank you for entertaining me. Laughed out loud!

jkneusjkneusover 13 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

I loved the buildup told from the wife's side. The comedy was very well done, had several wonderful laughs. And yes "little shit" could easily be a term of endearment if said lovingly, and this woman certainly appears to love her husband. Well done.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Not bad

keep on writing . For a new writer , your off to a good start .

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Thank You

It's nice to read a loving wife story that is really about a loving wife.

Thanks for your hard work and keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmm...

With my husband away on business, I can definately relate to Ruth's issue. This story was delightfully entertaining :)

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
A great story...

they probably won't tell strangers. Fun, agony, frustration and laughter, a great combination.

Thank you.

ohioohioabout 13 years ago
really enjoyable--

hot, sweet and very funny at times. Thank you! I like the way your write very much. Now please write some more.

Best,

ohio

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Wow... I was most impressed by your story but then....

I read comment by Ohio ! Now if this most accomplished Author likes your writing there is a real talent there. As you must know this does not happen often. You should be really proud.

"5" without second thought !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
unexpected

No thoughts of lust or whatever for others, and spouses that care for the other. A different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Refreshing...

No cheating wives or husbands for a change. Of course, if all Literotica stories were like this I would go to xnxx.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Nice

A loving couple. Love between a husband and a wife. It doesn't get any better.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Fantastic erotic and humorous story

If any one was ever married and worked out of town this story in some form can be associated with a similar experience at least for me it did. The story was beyond well written and flowed very well like a baby duck going down a lazy creek This couple was very loving and caring for eachother in a way that makes one feel totally alive and hungry for more of life and eachother. In the advent of being away technology keeps us closer than ever before but nothing can replace walking into a room and just look at eachother without conversing a single work. This story embraced the feeling of that urgent need that uncomfortable emptiness that you get sometimes when you awake in the morning to a wake-up call to an empty bed. Business traveling for loving married couples can be a real hardship especially if you also have children. I enjoyed this story and thank you for doing such a great job.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for sharing. A very touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

WHAT A STUPID STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost makes you cry.

Excellent, heart-felt expression of the emotions of Ruth, at the height of her fertile cycle. You can imagine the energy transfer between Ruth and Michael. The side show at the airport was absolutely hilarious (smile) - I wish I could have been sitting there and watching.... Fives all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex And Presexualization

Very well done sex. Early in the story, though, it was difficult to understand her motivations in the phone coversations. She seemed so perturbed that I kept expecting her call in the paramour :))

Not sure why the author felt it was necessary to go so far overboard with the girl scout sex-confusion coversation. At first it was funny. Then It started to get into hackneyed, vaudeville territory. But the other issue is that it went sooooo far into the schtick that retrograde sexual innuendo became the obvious conclusion: girls tits scout pussies pigtails skirt cookies pussies girls.....it's not funny when it gets rammed into your brain like that.

Sorry to get pissy, but presexualizing kids is a huge problem and spells the destruction of innocence and absolute ruination of chilhood. If innocence can remain unspoiled into early adolescence then a highly refined and sensitive mind can be developed.

Refinement in thinking and self-awareness are strongly connect to nascent political sensitivities.

When human awareness is driven into the body too early in life, crassness and cynicism and self-absorption set in.

Presexualisation in life is the downstroke for political subjugation.

As they say, Jus' sayin'.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
What kind of beer?

I almost died laughing! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved it!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Well

That worked out very well for everyone concerned. Big baby though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You Had Me Scared

I was afraid his plane was going down. You wrote the Hell outta this one.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So good… Loved every scene. Who is Alice?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous