All Comments on 'Saving Her Husband's Job Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
DrPlutonDrPlutonover 13 years ago
Gross

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Plain...

... ridiculous

... boring

... disgusting

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Realistic

Yes, this is exactly how business in conducted in most companies.

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 13 years ago
Just Plain Bob

I always enjoy your stories and this one is no exception. Please keep them coming.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
O K

You have had your flubb of the month!!!!. Time to get back to work!!!(LOL) at this story.

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Jokes on us!

Granted JPB, your the master at getting low scores but since you don't really give a rat's ass, here is another zero for you. Obviously; pathetic & sick is your mantra and vocabulary since you mass produce these fucked up wimp ass efforts to please the delusional piss-ants like "shoe no IQ" [because that idiot thinks every slut is a friggin saint]. However, credit is due for having no balls to post this garbage and for that the adoration of the wimps is explained and condolences extended.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
JPB's idea of satire?

The ending was a twist, which makes me wonder if this is really a parody and the readers are taking this too seriously. Is that your intent, JPB? If so, it was not bad in that light. But if this is serious, then it represents a new low in cuckold wimp tales.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
To Vulcan_in_Ohio

JPB's intent is the same as it has always been: to exorcise the demons of his own psyche and at the same time piss off as many people as he can. :-)

Actually, I remember how years ago there were adventure serials that were actually written by a team of writers and published under one name. But you could see the difference in writing styles. I am beginning to suspect the same here. JPB is not A person but SEVERAL!

Nice idea, eh?

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Another cuckold

I'm SO tired of spineless men. I'd much rather have the husband in this story film/record his boss, wife and whoever doing whatever. Then go to the lawyer and sue the boss for all the clever things people sue for, get rich enough to retire to a nice island and divorce the slut wife. BAH!

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
FETISH story.......NOT LW

LW should be either loving wife or unwilling cuckold BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some just plain nasty people

The problem with this mess is that it was impossible to read and enjoy it. Not a decent person to root for anywhere in this sad tale of sluts, their customers and pimps. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i hope

I hope jpb has never reproduced and polluted the fucking gene pool.

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 7 years ago
hot

love this story. would like to have had more details of tina and her first black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worse than your normal trash

Bullshit Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
I like a good wife sharing story, but...

Matt, Bob, Tina, and Laura are all horrible people. Everyone just does what they want to do without regard for their partner. Not talks with one another. Sure everyone is having fun in the end, but it could have horribly wrong.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars! I could not believe the story though. I hope it does not happen in real life. Tina is a slut who controlled herself until the night of the promotion party. Bob was such a whimp in the closet watching. What he should have done after seeing his wife agree to save his job is to jump out of the closet and take his wife home before anything happens. His job was more important than his wife. That is so sad!!! His wife should have never agreed to Matt's demand. She should have said to Matt that he is going to do what he has to do, but she will not fuck him to save Bob's job. Later in the story we learn that Bob's job was never in jeopardy and Matt made up the story just to get Tina in bed. Bob never learned that from Tina. They do not communicate with each other at all. Now Tina is the company slut until she is deemed too old to fill the position. Bob has sold his soul to the company and gets Matt's cast-off, his wife Laura, as compensation. What a lousy bunch of people thay are!!!!! Disgusting. Great story, Bob. I really love your stuff!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Serious Bob garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

typical just plain cuck story .

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lousy lifestyle leads to hell and lake of fire. Lifestyle is not guaranteed disease free

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley5 months ago

Not so happy with beginning but story progressed well and had a good ending with everybody sated.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196924 days ago

good old-school story of cheating and voyeurism. I was not keen on the blackmail by Matt throughout the stories though.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan9917 days ago

Liked the story, good flow to it. Only wish there was the risk of pregnancy or maybe one of the clients has a requirement she not be on birth control when he's going to have her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9058 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES