All Comments on 'Doctor's Exam Has Its Benefits'

by Globaldon69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Trash 1-star

Where are the good loving wives authors. Almost all of what is written here is wimp husbands who love being cuckolded. Maybe the different authors are really the same author with different names since little original is being posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome story

Fabulous and well written! I would love to have my doctor give me a blow job like that. She is from Poland and very attractive. All around great story and would like to read more about these adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RE: W.T.F? YET ANOTHER BULLSHIT STORY.

You're clearly an idiot. Dr. Kim is a woman. The author is a man. Nothing gay about it, dumbass. (Not like it would matter if the author were gay, but if you're going to attempt to insult someone get your facts straight). The bottom line: if you are illiterate you will probably have a hard time reading erotic stories.

I actually thought it was a pretty decent story. Although, I think it should have been categorized under group sex instead of loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the last commentator.

Thank you for pointing out the OBVIOUS. But I think the other commentator was pointing out that the women were having sex together. I know it's shocking but that is classed as LESBIAN OR GAY ACTIVITY. And the overall theme of the story is LESBIANISM AND CUCKOLDRY.

So yes you are the IDIOT here no one else.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
I'm Amazed!

The comments seem to be from people who read a story different from the one I just read. Like many good stories at Lit this one could be put in other categories. It has aspects of different categories. Also, it is FICTION. There are people who believe that doctors, ministers and priests never break their vows. They do. I enjoyed the story. Other than a couple typos it read easily and was fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just the idea of my husband bringing home a video

of him fucking another woman makes me super hot. while reading this I touched my clit and had an explosive orgasm in only seconds...maybe the fastest orgasm I've ever had! Thank you.

My husband is so loyal he'd never do it, tho. But I kinda wish he would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantasy

Obvious fantasy but.. I have this lady Physician, Hispanic, maybe 5 feet tall and 100 pounds and major cute. She wears pretty dresses rather than a smock like most Doctors, and she seems to enjoy checking out the male equipment since several times now she has sat on her little roller stool with me standing there with it all hanging out, latex gloved hands being very familiar.. Never completely out of line but she sure takes her time, smiling and laughing, and I have been naked in her office for a solid 15 minutes more than once. Several times I have erected and she just compliments me on that while continuing to feel around. I love my Doctor, sure beats the 60 year old Russian guy I had before.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
More

More sexy doctor and whore wife crap, even if it was a female.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous