All Comments on 'Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 01'

by TheBigLove126

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TheBigLove126TheBigLove126over 13 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Part 2 will be coming soon with more detail and over twice as long. Thank you and enjoy reading my other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Mary Jane and Taylor Swift are my two favorite women in the world. Thank you for this fucking awesome story

yourmy_boyblue2yourmy_boyblue2over 12 years ago

I'm from Olympia I like the way how you actually used an actual restraunt can't wait to catch up in the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Teenage jerk off fantasy

Everything about this from start to finish is a totally unbelievable jerk off fantasy of a sex deprived teenage boy. I don't know where to start, no bodyguard on a date with a random guy, hugging him when she sees him, going back to his place, then instant sex. I see you continued this series. That's too bad.

Seriously, you could have made this a much better story by building up an attraction much more slowly so that she, being a celebrity, would get more comfortable with a random fan before letting him pound it into her.

TheBigLove126TheBigLove126over 11 years agoAuthor
Or...

...you could realize that it is a fictional story and I can write it however I want, key word there is "fictional". If I want to write the story the way I did, it's my choice to. If you want to write something that you think is better than go right ahead.

Never in this story did I say it was a recollection of real events. You know why I did not give the relationship a slow burn buildup? Because that would have been boring for me to read and I'm sure writers would agree that you would not write something that you would not read. I wrote it the way I would have liked to read it.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 11 years ago
You should always

write the story the way you want. It IS your story. ***** for the comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hugs...

...NOT DRUGS!!!! Good story idea but leave out the drugs mate!!! (Ruined it for me!)

TheBigLove126TheBigLove126about 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Hugs

I appreciate the suggestion but the main storyline of this series is the pot so for this one, the drugs are a necessity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBigLove126@TheBigLove126
493 Followers
My specialty is writing stories involving celebrities. I've been doing this for nearly a decade. I've stopped caring about what rating my stories get, hence why voting is disabled on all my stories (that, and I received 40 1-star votes on a story I posted 7 years ago in a 12 h...