All Comments on 'Wife Gets Her First Black Cock'

by hubbylovesit

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wild

i loved it so to get to use black cock

kathy2b46

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What

First, their deal was to check with each other if things were to go beyond foreplay. He didn't and she sure as hell didn't and to top it off - she is now a size queen for black cocks and he's a wimp/cuck?

Try putting this stuff in gay or slut/wimp category, ie: How I found out I was a cuck.

You did write well, I'm just not up for wimps. Stating up front that they were swingers and she was a 'Hot Wife' - okay, I'd enjoy that.

Anyway, nice read, just don't like guys that suddenly decide they are voyeurs, wimps, wuss' and subservient to a hot woman - she will lose all respect for him and he'll be able to stick around and pay the bills as long as he is willing to suck her bf's cocks, eat their cum and encourage her to be the slut she is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dirty niggers !!

Nuf said.

raiinn57raiinn57about 12 years ago
Like your storys

Good ones..

Also left a pic for you at the end of the StrapOn Thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=643923

My one story here is at:

http://www.literotica.com/s/happy-anniversary-12

Cheers

rain

shang40shang40almost 11 years ago
black cock

We indians are also cucks sometimes, my wife Anjali, a pure brahmin and so fair complection blessed with 36 28 36 stat, initially conservative but after her love with my cousin Sudhir wanted to expand her cock horizons. I supported her ambition and she seduced a friend of mine from Kerala who has 9 inch black cock and thicker than mine. They enjoyed fucking for 3 days and I sucked jer cunt slutty pussy when she returned from hotel. It was a treat to me. Now for last 4 months Anjali is getti.g weekly dose of his thick black big cock. I wanted to see her with a niger or jamaican stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought it was hot, too.

My wife and I (she) got into black cock accidentally and her experience with this very attractive black stud changed our lives. Fortunately we didn't and don't have children and we have enjoyed an extremely hedonistic lifestyle. We were soft than almost hard swingers when Kevin met my wife me. Today, we are no longer in the lifestyle; however, she and I (to a lesser extent) are into black men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife

Very hot. No doubt a lot of husbands fantasize about our wives getting laid by black guys. I know I'd love for a black man to pick up my wife take her to a hotel and screw her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I need this

I need to find a black lover to fuck my wife with a huge black cock. I would love to clean her out after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusting 1 star!

Put this disgusting shit in IR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF you expect from illiterate black monkey with the IQ in single digit.

Niggers are only good at cleaning pigsty's ! 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that is fucking awesome! .

I almost have my wife convinced to share her pussy with another man.

nyfiogailjimnyfiogailjimover 8 years ago
wife get 16.ins

ive ask my hubby to get is black mate to come and fuck me all weak wen we read this its well brill it got me well wet and randy to i just ask my to get is mate to and fuck me daft all weak end nyfiogailjim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If only

I would love to watch my 5' 2" wife take an 8 to 12 inch thick black cock. The first time she could do a solo with him but the second time I'd want to suck him to his balls before he fills my ass with his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is what's wrong with this category

stories like this are in the wrong category. The title clearly states it's an Interracial story, so why was it posted in loving wives? This is the reason why there is so much discontent in LW, because authors deliberately post in the wrong category. Don't need to read this the comments said it all. 1* for wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A lot of sick fuckers on this site-1*

shouldn't you guys be over in the IR category? Why is this story in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wife

I love hearing and seeing her squirming and get wet for a black dick. Like hearing them laughing and saying nasty things about her as she cums like a sleazy white whore for him. Pulling her hair, choking her as he dominates her and degrades her the way she likes then to. Then watching as he leaves her worn out and oozing cum, walking past me out the door telling me if you call me again next time my friends will fuck her too. I can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hubby loves humiliation

Another classic where good wife goes black and becomes an instant slut. No longer a faithful and respectful wife. Hubby becomes a super wimp and loser Who enjoys moving down on the food chain. He is now an afterthought for his slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star!

Terrible story and wrong category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

It's one of those stories that fascinates both men and women. My late wife and I frequently went to a swinger club near our home because we enjoyed the opportunities it offered. It was extremely rare to find either black men or women there but the crowd that did attend were friendly and always looking for fun.

She was an extremely attractive woman with a sense of humor and a friendly nature and she was popular among various couples we met. While most times we ended up with a straight swap, there were times when a couple preferred to have her to themselves and she ended up going home with them while I found another single.

On one occasion she managed to entice a single black man into joining us. I found the experience of watching her making love to him intoxicating and lost count of the number of times she came. After he was finished she insisted on taking care of me and we made love for three solid hours in various positions which recharged his batteries to the point he got it up one more time for her. He pulled her hips up and made rear entry, then fucked her until he came again. The entire time he was fucking her, she was kissing me and whispering how good his cock made her feel.

All in all, it was an experience worth writing home about.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another idiot author posts his ir shit in LW. Previous commenter is a sick POS for even fantasizing about this shit.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

I am ok with wife sharing..I am very ok with interracial..but..Just like someone else posted...W-T-F is this story doing in Loving Wives??? There wasn't supposed to be mouth to mouth kissing..and anything beyond flirting was to be ok'd by the husband first...she seeks off without his permission and fucks a guy behind his back ..except he caught her!! A loving wife does not break the major rule and go off alone fucking a guy...this story is crap...do it right or not at all

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

My wife has her first experience at a club with a black guy. and you wished it were you. Totally by the numbers from start to finish

You prove the rule that cucks are mentally ill, bi/gay men filled with self loathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

got this as a gift for my wife and she loved it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nothing wrong with your wife enjoy a bbc if you have a great marriage and live each other and i will go as far as saying a good wife deserves a big cock . nothing wrong wit it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love her weakening and the black guy stretching her out. I’d love seeing my wife submit to a Blackman who shows her how hot it is to get blacked. It’s so nasty to have him pump her full of his cum and watching her cum for him. I love watching her learning to love the nasty feeling she gets letting herself be used by them and how easy they make her cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous