All Comments on 'Naughty Elderly Neighbour'

by SPJ1964

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Naugthy but strangely nice. I wonder if women that age are really that horny?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes More...

Yum, I loved your story, more please. I especially like how naughty they are together and cant wait for more naughtyness. I hope you develope more of him worshiping her dirty ass as well. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Watersport fantasy

Loved this story, hope you write the follow up with the neighbour giving him the drink he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful story

Great story. I hope you will expand the adventures with Eileen with more experimentation in the bathroon & bedroom, and maybe in the near by woods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It!

You have covered most of my fantasies in one story, or at least teased about them. I crave elderly women, golden showers and ass-licking! Can't wait for the follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Super Stroker

Really kinky and really well done. Got me off nicely.

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanover 11 years ago

excellent hot story..wish i had an auntie that would like golden showers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
peeing granny

I loved this story, and would liked to have read on further.....till she did it in his mouth>>>>>!!!

sxad_247sxad_247over 9 years ago
Love old women

Wow, what a great story........you are a teriffic writter. Old women is one of my favorite subjects.......and you described the joy of seducing or being seduced by an old woman........the sagging tits I love, and you hit it when you cum on them......oh my gosh..........

Listen to me you old gals......there are men out here who search for you and adore you.........I am one of them......a willing lady is never too old........

If you read this and want a man that adores old women.........email me........

Please add more stories ...........two is not enough........

CuriousInnocenceCuriousInnocenceover 7 years ago
Would love this to be true

Love the idea of a naughty elderly neighbour. As i write this, i can see my elderly neighbour reading a magazine in her conservatory...why wont she strip naked and wank for me?!! Lol

Watersports not my thing but a horny scenario so more please!

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 7 years ago
my fantasy cum true

I have always been attracted to older women and have been able to fulfill my fantasy with a few older women. I even dated a woman in her 70s who peed into my mouth, then, gently washed me with a warm wet cloth.

once when we were having sex, doggie style, she told me to fuck mumma... fuck mumma hard!

your story makes want more.

I have an older neighbor, widowed about a year, who I want to be with. Wish me luck and continue this story, you dirty boy!!!

bawdi1bawdi1about 6 years ago
Excellent story

Really liked this story, I love older woman myself and love the thought of helping one out by providing a tool for their needs!!! Even though I’m well into my 50’s I’m hoping still that an older lady will take me under her wing? (Email me hint hint!!)

Not really into the arse stuff but golden showers yes, yes, yes, write another and perhaps introduce an elderly friend who is also after some hard cock and our hero could have lots of MFF adventures in all sorts of locations? 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Apart from the arse parts l loved it. I cannot bear the smell.But I pleasure old arses with a ribbed condom which slows my premature ejaculation.

mr_goldenmr_goldenover 2 years ago

Absolutely excellent story. would love to do things like this with a much older woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love to see more of this

writinguy48writinguy486 months ago

As a kinky lover of old ladies and piss, your stories are a delight.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it, I met a lady who is the mother of a girl who I've had relationships in the past with yesterday. She told me her mother was desperate haven't been Loved on in over 20 years. She's 10 years older than I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous