All Comments on 'Date Night with Mom: Date Rape'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Not exactly my piece of cake, but I kind of liked it... Strange, hehe.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
A little hard to follow for a while.

I'm glad it was her son all along. I thought it was worth the Five Stars I gave it.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
NIce Fantasy

The story is a bit more far fetched than usual. The (rough) sex was hot, no very hot. Please write more rough incest sex stories. I voted a 5.

Thanks for you efforts.

pubelesspubelessover 10 years ago
Great story

Great story from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incestlover

I always like submissive kinky stories of mom having sex with son, where son is the dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love

Love love love that story. Moms get horny too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MISTY AND CHARLES

LOVE SUBMISSIVE MOTHER STORIES.VERY EROTIC. YOUNG SON IS DOMINANT. JUST THINK OF PLEASURE POSSIBILITIES ! ABSOLUTELY ENDLESS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Motherfucker is not an insult

I first fucked my (reluctant) mother when I was 14. Dad was away in the Gulf on a rig and she hadn't had any cock for three weeks. She got drunk and I started to strip her to put her to bed for the night, when I realised that although she was complaining about me seeing her naked, her cunt lip were swollen and she was very wet. I stroked her clitty as she ineffectually tried to push my hand away, moaning Nooo! I kept on working it as I took one of her long thick and hard nipples into my mouth and sucked and gently chewed on it. The moans of No No continued, but her legs began to part, allowing me more room to push several fingers up her cunt. I moved myself around to put my, by now very stiff cock into her mouth and stopped the No's. I knew she had never liked sucking cock, as I had heard her and dad arguing about it many times, but possibly because I was now sucking her clit as I worked her cunt, she began to suck me, and I dumped a load into her throat. BASTARD, she complained, as I pushed my fist into her and used it to work her. As soon as I recovered a bit from my cum, I withdrew the fist and shoved my cock deep into her, and it grew as her cunt tightened slowly, until I got enough friction there to start to really screw her. I must have ridden her for a good fifteen minutes before I came into her, and slid out. Twice more during the night I shagged her again, and she must have been sober, if overhung, the next morning when I managed to have her again. She is still annoyed with me, but sucks my cock and opens her legs whenever I tell her to, as she always cums herself, my SLUTTY mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

WOW, THAT STORY WAS SO HOT, AND SO SWEET!!! MELTED MY UNDIES..... PLEASE DO WRITE MORE STORIES. THANK YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oh my god are my panties wet.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

I enjyed this story once I understood that the mother and son wanted the same thing, to include spanking and rough foreplay. I am always amazed when mother and son realize their emotional and sexual epiphany. The unconditional love and respect they have for each other can not be matched by anyone else. Finally, regardless of the son's short comings, he is mature enough to love and accept his mother as a sexual human being without self-loathing, self-doube, self-recrimination, shame nor guilt. 5 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous