All Comments on 'Filling Santa's Shoes'

by Merlinslair

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

An IUD, Intrauterine device is an implanted contraceptive. Though I must admit the image of an IUD killing a man is pretty hilarious.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 13 years ago
Oh so nasty and fun

I make a formal request to have more stories of this family presented for our enjoyment and hopefully yours. What a twisted little tale of family fun. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
IUD

LMAO IUD instead of IED. I love it. With a family like that it may just have been an IUD that killed him. LOL. Not a bad story over all, just hard to get over the IUD thing.

MerlinslairMerlinslairover 13 years agoAuthor
Oh My God

I am so sorry, I can't believe I missed this, as funny as it sounds it was just an oversite, and me with a military background. It was suppose to be IED, Duh. The one that blows up. Ok have your laughs, it is a very funny concept, I know the lack of the pill has killed a few men, lol, but this is a first. I will be the first to also point out that it should have been lessened and not lessoned. Thanks for taking the time to read me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good

You have done a great job on this one and the pun was great IUD (lol). I hope that you will make is into a series that all can enjoy I believe this family could have a lot to tell just waiting to be release from your mind.

Again great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I came back to read this again

I loved this story. It's the first one that I have read that I actually came back specifically to read again. I agree with the reviewer that said you could keep this family going. I think it is Hot and could get even Hotter with future stories. Keep up the great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMerlinslair@Merlinslair
39 Followers
I am back, been gone too long. I hope I am remembered at least a little bit. Life has moved on and so much has changed but it is slowly getting back to normal and better. I have 29 offerings with more on the way. I have met a large number of friends from these and other stor...