All Comments on 'Why Me? Ch. 16'

by greysequoia

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 13 years ago
YEAH!!!!

You're back. I had almost given up on you. Another great chapter to this ongoing story.

Now girl do not neglect your school work but, do try to work chapters in a little frequently. That's a good girl. A pat on the head and a kiss on the end of your nose. <G>

Mike C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a long wait but worth it.

As usual your writing is flawless. Another chapter to keep our eyes glued to the screen. I too was beginning to think you would not give us more to this story. Thank you for attending your class and giving us the details of your work. Excellent.

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teaseover 13 years ago
Fantastic as always

I do love a good pussy spanking. Hope we get to see her in more fantasy situations like this... and that playground sounds promising!

UrSexiAngelUrSexiAngelover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!

I absolutely love this series ... one of my favorites ... makes me want to continue the story i have been working on ... you are an amazing writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bestest

Fucking incredible! I can't wait to see what the playground is like ;)

You're officially my new favorite erotic story author, so keep writing!

:)

submissionkittensubmissionkittenover 13 years ago
more

please write more i want to know how her lessons go. and more horseback please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

can't wait for more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

I would like to compliment you on your wonderful storytelling. I'm really enjoying reading about this woman who you've portrayed with such depth without showing a deep look into who she is (or was) beyond this sexual breaking and reawakening. I think you've executed it perfectly for maintaining the fantasy of it.

I also cannot wait to read more! Boys? Recess? The Playground? Sounds promising...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wowwwww

Real good story, I just want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i agree! youre stories are the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This whole story is truly amazing -- it's like you're hitting practically all my favorite fetishes! Your writing style is wonderful, and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful.

As a woman, being submissive, helpless and extreme orgasm denial are definitely my favorite fantasies, and I can't believe how well you've managed to portray it in words. Your writing style is beautiful, and the characters you've come up with are really well rounded. This is my favorite story I've read, although it was surprising when you sent her to school. I was expecting more extremely creative ways of denying her what she really needs, and being immobilized and tormented. I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it's soon (and I hope this isn't an old story that's been given up on). Thank you for being such a wonderful writer!

lil_cockteaselil_cockteaseover 12 years ago
Love this series!

I've just started reading this series and I must say, it's a delicious premise. Especially love this chapter, this sex ed school sounds like fun!

lil_cockteaselil_cockteaseover 12 years ago
Take Me Back To School!

This is definitely my favorite chapter so far. The school fantasy is just... Perfect. Makes me wish I'd had the privilege of attending such a sex Ed class. That's just so HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why Me series

Keep the story going - it just gets better & better as it progresses from chapter to chapter! Ditto for your "Enhanced Interrogation" series - great stuff and you have a great writing talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Day-um

Three words: keep it coming! <-- punny :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eager for next chapter

This is such a great series, every chapter has been SO good. I'm dying to see what the boys have in store for her at recess, and the hot ordeal awaits "ass"

lovebobbylovebobbyover 11 years ago
Awesome

More please, I want to hear more about her being tortured and will she ever get away and find someone who is into this and tortures her reluctantly in ways incoherent ;-D

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago

You have the gift of words -- and that's a gift from all the gods that be. I applaud your talent, your skill and your creativity. Bravo!

This story is not -- in any way, shape, form or fashion -- my usual cup of anything (although I do like my wine,) But you snagged me. And I couldn't stop reading until I'd gone through the entire 16 chapters In one sitting. Painful as it was.

Can't say I loved it...but the architecture of this story was superb. Everything was there to keep me enthralled.

Thanks for an exceptional read...take care...hcl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

You are something else.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
keep going

got me hooked too. Just a suggestion for your next story (hopefully) along these lines is I think you'd get a wider audience if you developed the characters a bit. Give her some personality, maybe one of the asshole men as well, that would take it up many notches in my opinion, draw us into your world more.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Your story is great! Please update! I want to know what happens at recess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thx

Wow, this story blew my mind. Ur my favorite writer on this cite. Keep it up please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Character?

I thought you've done a wonderful job of character development. Totally believe the shy girl's shame and confusion at her body's reaction and you've shown how they've thwarted her efforts to cope. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Recess

I totally enjoyed this series, it would be nice if you could finish off the series on a final note where she is completely to terms with her life and chooses to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love it

I love your stories, totally wish I was in her place. It know the story is about her, but as anal abuse is my favorite I would love to hear what the teacher does to the next girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

Just blew threw the entire series can't wait for the next chapter. As a submissive girl, I really enjoyed them all so far.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 9 years ago
Awesome

Oooohh, it's finished, this beautiful saga, that made me very wet and my clit very hard. Fantastic, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
uh

What happens to these ladies when they're middle-aged? Are they tossed in a dumpster?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story started off a bit bland and has got progressively more boring with each new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hmmm, on their profile the author claims to be female but judging by the writing style it certainly seems to be written by a man!

Why lie to us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wtf

who likes this shit? kidnapping and physical violence? when do the cops show up and hopefully kill these assholes?

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
was the writer wanting to write with a constantly cumming dick,instead of a pen?!;));));))

What a weirdest,most peculiar ending!!;))OMG!!;))what was the writer planning this story to be?!....up,close and personal view of sleazeball trainers and girl breakers of a flesh trade racket?!;)) trainers on whom writer is dunno why all gush mush and gaga!!;)) lustily continues glorifying these vile trainers till the end!!;))

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 7 years ago
Weird!

This story was bizarre. Kidnapping, rape, boss shows up to rape, training and weird implements to train. No missing person report. People are disconnected but her rent has to be paid. Even to just evict her police will be called. I know it's suppose to be fantasy story; this was not a good fantasy. There were to many holes in this story which made it seem totally unbelievable. Sorry but this story was not well thought through. Then it just ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I quite enjoyed what I’ve read! However, it doesn’t seem like the story should end as it does. I would love it if you continued and wrote more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well this is one of the best I've seen, except for those certain things I've mentioned before that are turn offs for me, shaved 'down there' … yuuuuk … and having a man's arse. They should be referring to her BIG arse and bullying her about it, making out it's bigger than it is. Too many 'little's in descriptions about her. I don't understand why but a lot of the women on these erotica are small. It strikes me as a bit worrying they are small and shaved 'down there'. Seems to be verging on pedophilia. I'll take it to mean she's just smaller than them, so she's about 5'7".

Don't think she's been away long enough to be a missing person yet due to her being on her own with no dependents etc. I think it's only a week. I wish she had been dressed in her own clothes AND underware that they had nicked from her flat for this bit, and she had been the only 'exhibit' or 'demo piece', and the audience had been in the room and visible to her and there had been a lot of people she knew there, friends, work colleagues etc aswell as strangers. That'd make her blush proper as they lifted up her respectable knee length skirt that she might wear at the office and revealled the white frills of a laced petticoat before showed them her knickers. Then examining her whites and giving the make and sizes. Normal knickers, not a God awfull thong, and before cutting them off they first make her wet them …. visibly. Then her underware is thrown to the crowd.

LOVED that bit when they tied her arms down and left her legs free bit she failed to keep them open and the two guys came in to force her open and they made her come big time. That bit was FANTASTIC! Although I didn't get the lifting of her head bit, and how could she arch her back with her head held up like that?

They should be wearing 'strongest you can get' condoms for her pussy. Don't want to make her preggers now do we! What they should have then done is get her to the edge and threaten not to finish her unless she promises in the name of God and everything she believes in, with her hand on the Bible, to give them all consent to have sex with her and not to take them to court and also to admit that she needed a damn good seeing to. She would have to tell the court that she gave consent because she needed to come - R

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just WOW! Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Clarissa72

The realism problem isn't so much the logistics of kidnapping and raping someone. A large organization, with ample preparations and the element of surprise can easily do that. The main problem is economics. Taking someone by force means you need to put a lot of measures in place to keep them from escaping, especially if their escaping and reporting things will result in a lot of heat and unwanted attention to your organization. All it takes is ONE escapee breaking free of their training, maybe killing someone in their escape, reporting the matter to the media and the authorities, and the whole house of card falls. This is why sex trafficking victims tend to fit the profile of impoverished/abused girls from third-world countries who were convinced on some level to go along with it; they're unlikely to strongly reject their situation, they're unlikely to attempt escape, and even if they do escape, they won't bring a lot of heat. It's simply cheaper and less risky (therefore, cheaper) to target girls like that.

Amy_2_3Amy_2_3over 1 year ago

The story is good. But u missed many points. Breaking someone means some or most commit sucide honey. They kill them selfs. We all see it as the best solution. And as I see the abduction level here is quite high and one out of many men here obviously feels guilt at kne point and may spill the ebean to someone. Which can led to many problems.. so and so.. goes out of realism.

Still good to enjoy as a fantasy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow. Finish up. More chapters. What happens on the playground. What more class time is there. I want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please come back to tell us what happens to “ass”

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was turned on definitely want more like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous