All Comments on 'Southern Belle Gets Hers'

by PerilEyes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 13 years ago
not sure

in a way i liked it but still not sure , where do we go from here and why would he knowingly committ suicide, which is what he did in that era, do not think a virgin would give in have way thru esp in that situation maybe later after thinking she might want it again

but now he is gone for good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bold, simply bold

It is refreshing to read something devoid of political correctness. We are so imbued with it, right and left, that we cannot see the forest for the trees. In our innocence and naivety, we think of the downtrodden as noble of spirit; well some are, some aren't. To be sure, if you have been ill-treated, you are not likely to return cruelty with gentleness and kindness. We prefer to turn away, to not think of this. We maintain decorum and hold ourselves up as civilized. Well, we are...for today...

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
I dont buy

the enjoyment part of it , yes this is a story but I have known women that have been raped , they dont look back at it with fondness and definitely dont enjoy it while it happens . I give you high praise for not being PC , too much of that liberal lie shit in todays world .

PerilEyesPerilEyesover 13 years agoAuthor
Good point

I guess in my efforts to add a "happy" ending, I missed out on the realism. Hmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not very good

nothing to do with racism or political corectness, i just didn't find this a very good story. Odd expressions like 'oh my vagina' followed by 'fuck me' didn't add up? She's either an innocent belle or a slut - she can't be both in the space of a few minutes?

Bit more thought and it'd been a good story

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

I enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
trash

utter trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a load of rubbish

the idea is good. everything else is rubbish. Learn how to speak and write in acceptable English (perhaps with the help of an editor/spellchecker/grammarchecker) you might write a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

The premise is very attractive. I enjoyed it, but I would have made the slave a little more of a sympathetic character. Describing him as just an animal doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Other than that though, kudos :)

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 10 years ago
good, not great

The non-PC aspect of this was the best part. The details were arousing, but not overly so. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please write a Negro used as Footstoolslave by white girls

What a great Story making me wish i could travel back intime to be the best possible Niggerboy ever for white Misses ... would love a story simular of white girls using Black Negroboy as Footstools , Shoeshineboy , force the Negros and Negresses to smell between the toes , stuff smelly sucks in his mouth and such things .... im a half Negroboy half white my stepsister was a German white racist girl back in the erly 80s when i was 10 years old and she 15 we met 1st time , she used to babysitt me often and tell me WE AINT FAMILY YOUR FATHER WAS A SMELLY UGLY JUNGLE BUSHNIGGER , she would read this schoolbook of old times loud out in German HOW DID NEGROS COME TO AMERICA ? WELL HUNTED CAPTURED AND TIED UP IN CHAINS ON SLAVESHIPS SOLD ON THE MARKET , THE WHITE MASTERS CALLED THE BLACK SLAVES NIGGER ... she would do horrible things to me like blindfold me and feed me all kinds of things making me guess what im eatialso used to sneak up to me when asleep to steal my dummy only to stick her big toe inside my mouth me sucking thinking its a dummy often waking up by her laughter . Todat on family meetings she often winds me up infront of everybody saying stuff like REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO HATE EACHOTHER AS KIDS ... YOU USED TO SUCK ON MY BIG TOE HAHA REMEBER SUCKING ON MY TOES . i pretend not to remember its emberassing but this triggered my fetish .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more longer harder

Just finished reading and comment on your bully story. I love how you can write gay, lesbian, interracial, etc.

I can imagine the story going on from here. A slave uprising, etc. He and some of his fellow slave escape into the woods, marsh or swamps and because there or so many of them, the posses don't overly pursue them. Imagine a few posse members who get separate face being taken by angry black slaves. Then, the slaves realize all the white women and girls left at home by the avenging white men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous