All Comments on 'Watching'

by Feral_Intelligence

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This was a good story

This was well written and exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More..!!!

please write more.....Devin says that Amanda will owe him.....write something on this lines...

waiting for it..

p.s - this was a really good read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was good.

But it could have been great. The ending was just a place you stopped writing though, not a place where the story wrapped up. More work on the conclusion and you definitely would have earned a five.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 13 years ago
Now write part 2....

I agree with the others, it could have been great. I'd have enjoyed it if she mentioned Rachel, but he was secretly fantasizing about Amanda. Hopefully she'll return the favor in the next part and she'll beg him to cum on her face as she squirts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think it was great.

Wish he secretly wanted her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved the teasing back and forth. The way it was described made it feel like I was there. Wish I was there actually... (: I will be coming back to this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeral_Intelligence@Feral_Intelligence
31 Followers
I am a writer of erotica and explorer of sexuality. Writing erotica is a pleasure I get to share with others. I come to Literotica as an outlet for my desires. I am primarily a Dominant. I like to mix sensual build up with with rough, primal lust. My kinks are varied as I am ...