All Comments on 'A Case of Mistaken Identity'

by bamadude55

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My mistake.

Reasonable story although some what hard to believe all the sex.

At least it didn't get to the part about the "fucked my mum in the arse".

I suppose that comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The switch from first person ('I') to third person ('Derek') is fairly jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot story!

Keep up great work, your storyline was right on the money. look owrad to reading more from you! Very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go BUCKEYES!

Sorry, Dude, good story but I love the Buckeyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WELL DONE

ENJOYABLE READ THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STORY.. THANK YOU FOUR SNARING..EYE DEW HAVE ONE SUGGESTION THOUGH & THAT IS MAKE SURE HE DRIES OFF HIS STEEL HARD COCK, CAUSE WE DEW KNOT WANT TWO ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEMS WITH RUST.. LOL.. VERY WELL WRITTEN..AGAIN THANK YOU...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty good story

There are some very realistic parts and descriptions. Story went a little too far but still good. Keep writing it is important to get real feelings out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tenses

Decent story, it was intriguing.

You changed tenses a few times, and suddenly about half way through it it changed from first person to third. Beyond that, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As Derek thrust his massive cock up his mother's cunt, she could hear his big balls slapping against her ass.

Not to worry, Mr. Dude, this is a GREAT tale of hot motherfucking! Derek's been obsessed with his mother's cunt for most of his young life. Naive people think this isn't normal, but you and I know it's as normal as a boy's liking for cherry pie--and as any healthy boy's lust for his own mother's hair pie! Derek is a big fit lad, and for years his mother, like most all moms, has had her eye on what her hunky son's got jumping around in his pants. When she sees his thick dick making a bulge her motherly cunt drips, when her boy springs a big fat hard on ballooning his fly, mom leaks like a faucet! Mothers love to see their son's virility, the unrivaled stiffness of his meaty young prick, his heavy hanging balls that never quit. A mother's maternal instinct tells her that her boy's got more than enough rich creamy semen in his hot young balls to flood his mother's twat to overflowing, again and again. Boys know that between her legs mom has their very own birth canal, and they're real keen to shove their big throbbing dick up the mommy-cunt that brought them into the world. As the old saying goes, "A mother's twat is her son's playground," and like all boys would love to do, Derek grins as he makes great big puddles in his own personal playground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kissing and screwing mom

Absolutely great story! I loved it. It was so sensual between mom and son that she let her own son kiss her and then screw her pussy. Wow-mom let her son fill her womb with sperm. There is no better sex ever then a son screwing his own flesh and blood mother! I know because I screwed my mom when I was 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes...........I come twice

Yes that was a good story and I like it...........afterwards I come twice

Nice setup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Luv It

The story is fucking good. I wish i was Derek

jayandevddjayandevddabout 13 years ago
fucking Awesome

I loved it very much. i wish to be dereck

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Good Story

It was a good story and I really enjoyed it. However, there are a couple of things I would suggest. First, as others have commented, changing from first person to third person was a bit distracting. Try to not do that in the future.

Also, I would have liked to have seen a bit more back and forth on the emails. Having her suggest a rendezvous that quickly made her seem like a slut. It would have been better if they had some time to develop a relationship, albeit electronic and anonymous, first.

Keep writing and Thanks!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I agree with Better Ending...

I usually don't criticize minor things like punctuation or spelling but it threw me for a second or two when you went from "I" to "Derek". I did enjoy the story very much. Thank you for writing.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

Since she didn't know who she was meeting, the title isn't quite right. Also, the change from 1st to 3rd person, kind of strange. The story itself :predictable.

cmt010cmt010over 10 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story. Yes I guessed what was going to happen but as we are in the incest section it wasn't hard and for me it didn't spoil the story at all.

Changing from 1st person to 3rd person telling the story did kill the mood a little but once I got used to the change I was right back there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Good story and I have read it before a few months or so ago and didn't write a comment just gave you 5 stars then, but I've decided to put a few words or comments of my own . These comments are that this story should be able to handle a follow on chapter where son gets mother pregnant and they move to another State or County and start up producing a Grid Ball Football Team of their own, maybe you could get mum's mother in the mix hell get mum's sister's and their daughters and let him start up his own little harem of all his female relatives, that would be so unreal and horny I getting a nice big stiff cock just imagining the raw hot sex that this would bring on. I hope you turn some of these fantasies of mine in your own slant to the next chapter or two if you take up my challenge to do so. So with these few words i'll say bye bye and good writing in the future.

KrazyTaz12KrazyTaz12almost 7 years ago
HOT HOT

WOW that was very hot and do forbidden but damn good .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Loved it

Great Story keep writing them!!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Great one

Very well written and i really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Inconsistent

Did that story go from the first person to third person perspective?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous