All Comments on 'Making Rent'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
move

i want to live to the same building

MaturinMaturinover 13 years ago
Upsell

I want a sequel where you... I mean Lucia... charges extra for taking a facial.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 13 years ago
I like the talent of throating a cock

I would say that most girls can't do what she did, nor do they appreciate the act as much as she seemed to. The world needs more girls like her.

Great neighbor to have, being able to deepthroat, likes the taste of cum, and enjoys sucking for the reward! Uncommon talent.

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 13 years ago
The Right Stuff

When you're young, you tend to think that any blowjob is a good blowjob. But you learn, there are blowjobs and then there are blowjobs. The best blowjobs I've ever had (or have--maybe there's a chance for more in the future) are from a lover who sucked my cock in exactly the way you describe it. She could make me come in five minutes if she wanted to. Far too many others just perform like the act of taking in cock in their mouths is sufficient. You should open an academy. There are few things as thrilling as an expert cocksucking, and few things as disappointing as an obligatory one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Story

Very pleased to see another story of Lucia's oral adventures. I wonder what else she can do to an erect cock and heavy, dangling balls with her talented mouth and throat! I will be patiently waiting, GYL. Thanks for another great story about Lucia's talented skills. RCG

WinkWink19WinkWink19almost 13 years ago
Sounds Familiar

This story could easily be the story of my life... needing to pay rent and student loans, ending up sucking strangers' cocks for money, loving every minute of it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whores are whores doesnt matter why

short life expectancy ruined health and STDs sounds great to me as long as its her not me and i dont have to touch or be around her

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadover 12 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous:

You're a probably a christian... nothing like the arrogant mix of a judgemental, self-rightious asshole, who still hypocritically gets his rocks off on the very ideas he condemns.

FrankelFrankelover 11 years ago
Nice work

Love the comeback to anonymous. I had a guy like that trolling my stories for a while. As I have said before your stories are always good. Good strong premise and character and so very well written throughout.

There is a smooth flow to the sex scenes that is hard to do but well executed here.

AmbersSexyLoveAmbersSexyLoveover 11 years ago
offended

I'm a christian. That comment was judgemental and unneeded.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadover 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Amber:

You are entitled to your your opinion. I personally feel that your religion has brought unprecedented evil and pain into the world; I too, am entitled to hold my opinion. What I despise, and will not tollerate, is the hypocracy of biggoted and misogynistic "christians" who feel the need to pass judgement on not just the behaviour of others, but on the content of their works of FICTION.

My comment to "anon" was not intended for you, nor did it malign others of your faith who are not hpyocites. Thus I find your "offense" to both pedantic and silly, and I will not appologise for it.

I do sincerely wish you happiness, fulfillment and of course good sex though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"CUMMING"

These stories are just fantasy. the writer in my opinion is responsible for the wet stain in my jeans and I hold her responsible for that. In real life I've been selective, and I do not praise easily. Excellent!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1807 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...